The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#29 Neighbours get ready to line the streets and cheer, baby 'comment down below' is here!!

Reactions: 4
I believe I heard that too. Well spotted.
I thought it was Edward but just replayed it and it could of be 'head were...' do they measure the size of the babies head? She could of been telling the other nurse that info?

Reactions: 1
Personally I think all babies look like potatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a cutie. I think he looks fairly blonde though, what do you think?
Strawberry blond maybe ,it`s hard to tell as he`s not much hair.Not the "tiny baby" sarah was expecting ,but i`m just glad he`shere and healthy.Poor little lad going to have to contend with enough during his first days/weeks/months,along with having a child for a father!.
And i hope ,whatever colour his hair is when it starts coming through ,both will embrace it ,and not try and convince themselves otherwise...ala Saccone jolys..:(

Personally I think all babies look like potatoes.
I`ll have you know mine all looked just like jersey royals... :LOL::LOL: (And like all parents i thought they were the best looking babies in the hospital.:):love:

I refuse to feel any sympathy for Sarah. She is totally complicit in this whole tit show. Jess showed so much maturity in coming to Sarah first about the messages Chris had sent. Sarah's response? Block her, stick her head in the sand, deny everything and support him. And not because of some kind of self preservation and trying to keep her family together, it was solely because of her love of money. Nothing more, nothing less. She can't be blind to Chris having been on dating sites etc and yet she felt that bringing another child into the world was a good move. I have no respect for her and I don't care how Chris treated her during the birth, she allowed herself to be his pawn in life. She lay back and let him do as he pleased all because of the income their charade of a channel brings in. The birth just represented their entire life together. The only one I feel sorry for is that poor baby. He was conceived to bring an income. Chris and Sarah are bleeping shameful in every sense of the word.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So according to Chris the girls didn't even know that Sarah was in labour let alone that their brother had arrived and were super shocked which we get to see tomorrow. I doubt they were oblivious especially Isabelle. Why else would they wake up to granny Jane looking after them? It'll be yet another staged reaction which makes me sad

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Thread title idea: So much gas and air, Creepy really doesn’t care, hoping for no ginger hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So according to Chris the girls didn't even know that Sarah was in labour let alone that their brother had arrived and were super shocked which we get to see tomorrow. I doubt they were oblivious especially Isabelle. Why else would they wake up to granny Jane looking after them? It'll be yet another staged reaction which makes me sad
I saw that! They honestly can't help but bend the truth in order to bring in the views! And the worst thing is that most of their kiddie fans won't even think to question it!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I have a family member called Eric.

Interestingly, Eric's parents told his older siblings they could pick the name (a la Ingham), and they chose Eric because one of them loved The Little Mermaid...

I love Erica (Ay-rits-a). Not sure how I feel about the English pronunciation of Eric nowadays...

Reactions: 2
If you watch this, the resemblance between new born Isla and new born baby boy is uncanny

Sarah is 100% that chav that shopped nowhere else but Jane Norman then had an emo/goth phase for like 6 months. I love how she's wearing that sooper doooper 'alternative' neck scarf in all three pics. 😂
Love the baby bottle in the photos, wonder if it was Isabelle’s 😂

I'm not sure if I should say this I have twins boy and girl both 11 - my daughter is like the girls sassy and into everything but my son is how can I put this nicely - boring lol he likes ipad and xbox and that's as far as it stretches lol I'm not sure if all boys are the same growing up I heard they are there not as entertaining as girls prob why they were disappointed it was a boy so in 10 years I cant see much exciting content going on - could be just my son hes a hermet the most reaction I get from him is when I tell him it's been a week since his last shower and he needs another one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.