The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well they've certainly had an increase in views today. Over 105k views in just 3 hours. The most they've had in a long time. They usually struggle to get 25k views in the first 3 hrs. I purposely haven't watched because I don't want them earning money from me but after today they'll be hoping these viewing figures keep up. I hope to god they don't though.
Honestly though, all it does it make more people see how much of an asshole Chris is.. also the fact in his Instagram story he doesn’t even say he’s proud of Sarah/etc???? Like to me, after seeing your wife give birth - you’re thanking your “fans” but not your wife who carried your child for 9 months? (Also ahain not so sure how many views are brought🤷🏻‍♀️)

And in regard to the Instagram name, what’s the reckoning they’ve read here, found people make them (even made it themselves) & followed all their accounts on it as a “decoy”

Reactions: 5
As much as I’m not a fan of Eric, I’d love it if Sarah meant what she said on her ‘names we love but won’t be using’ video about the idea of an E name because Isla and Isabelle have the same first and middle initials and it would be nice for Esme and baby to have the same.
I think that would be sweet and mean a lot to Esme.

Not that I thought she’d actually do it.

But seriously, Eric? 😛

Reactions: 4
If it is Eric or Edward...how did they get to either of those from Chris's 'out there' suggestions of Reign and Kaycen?

Edward just reminds me of Edward Cullen.

Reactions: 8
If it is Eric or Edward...how did they get to either of those from Chris's 'out there' suggestions of Reign and Kaycen?

Edward just reminds me of Edward Cullen.
Well Chris’ hair does look like it’s been cut by Edward scissorhands so maybe that was the inspiration

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg so this is actually the babys account...are they really about to call that baby Eric? He's beautiful Its making me sad thinking about how he's being used. 😢
The account is FOLLOWING the official accounts - it is not being FOLLOWED BY the official accounts.

So no, I don't think it's the official account.

I doubt they'll call the baby Eric.

On a separate note - Creepy being his usual creepy self, waiting to jab Sarah with needles.

But nice to see Sarah breastfeeding.

Reactions: 7
New thread name:

Baby boy is here, the Ifam loudly cheer, but daddy said goodbye, as his true love is costa chai.

Reactions: 12
Why is Sarah having injections? I'm assuming fragmin but is that standard after child birth? Not something I'm familiar with

Why is Sarah having injections? I'm assuming fragmin but is that standard after child birth? Not something I'm familiar with
I had to can’t remember why 🤔

Tbh since becoming a mum my sanity hasn’t been the same since 😂😂😂😂

Think it’s somethring to do with blood thinning...... not 100% though

I had to get my partner to inject my belly everyday for ten days after my caesarean. I think it’s to get your blood to clot or something.

Reactions: 2
12.06 listen to the midwife in the background. Does she say Edward? Or something else?

#29 The baby’s finally out, although still casting hair colour doubt, Granny’s baby photo lie, Daddy more thrilled about his chai

I had to with my first after an epidural, it's done as standard in my hospital. I think because you're sat around more during the labour you're at higher risk of clots.

Having to inject clexane after birth is common if you're older, high BMI and not the first birth. Guess Sarah ticks all those boxes. Plus her not moving won't help at all.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.