The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would pay so much money to go to a alternative dimension, where men give birth instead, just too see Chris in labour :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Since people were on about Throwback Thursday, here's some old pics from GG:

I'm sure there's some old ones of Sarah partying over there too...but they don't drink tho.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think you have to ask for them. I wasnt offered one.
With my youngest who was a VACS I started off with gas and air which unfortunately made me really sick, then I had diamorphine, but then as the pain was too much I asked for an epidural and they just gave me one! Had to wait ages for the anaesthetist to come and do it though!

Reactions: 1
Just watching the vlog and oh my god if my partner spoke to me like Chris is speaking to Sarah I’d ask him to leave. Plus why is Chris shouting in the middle of the night in a hospital?! Like who even does that?! He is such a douche!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Just watching the vlog and oh my god if my partner spoke to me like Chris is speaking to Sarah I’d ask him to leave. Plus why is Chris shouting in the middle of the night in a hospital?! Like who even does that?! He is such a douche!!
He had edited that vlog to make himself look like an even bigger prick than he actually is..,,, and he probably thought he was making her look stupid! I have no sympathy for her, but he has zero amount of respect for her and that was constantly clear in this vlog! If she chooses to stay with the prick, after watching this back she is even more stupid than getting pregnant with him, after the alleged allegations! I just feel for that poor boy

• Angry
Reactions: 10
He had edited that vlog to make himself look like an even bigger prick than he actually is..,,, and he probably thought he was making her look stupid! I have no sympathy for her, but he has zero amount of respect for her and that was constantly clear in this vlog! If she chooses to stay with the prick, after watching this back she is even more stupid than getting pregnant with him, after the alleged allegations! I just feel for that poor boy
What was the point of him been even in the room - all he did was shove a camera in Sarah’s face. The midwives showed more affection to Sarah. I’m not Sarah’s biggest fan but for the first time I felt slightly sorry for her (I’m sure that will fade!) a woman is at her most vulnerable when she is giving birth and he could even put the camera down and hold her hand : give her comfort ... he was more interested in the artsy shots!
I hope it was worth it!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Living her best life, doing what she's best at, lying in a bed. Milking it for all its worth, wouldn't expect anything less from Queen Imperial.
Baby looks strawberry blonde in this pic

Reactions: 3
Yep, Creepy showed barely any love or affection for his wife throughout her ordeal and appeared far more bothered about putting her straight on a few facts about her previous labours and of course capturing this one on video. I also agree that it was so sad that she didn't go skin on skin, for that close immediate bond, for the sake of the vlog. She may well regret that decision later.

It made me mad seeing him vlogging his way through the corridors like a right knob, with his stupid loud voice, when a hospital should be a place with a more respectful and dignified atmosphere, bearing in mind the nature of the place and the fact that not everyone will be feeling so happy and gleeful and sadly not everyone leaves with the bundle of joy they were expecting to. I just hope his vlogging didn't bother anyone else.

Aside from the fact that the baby seems well, my vlog highlights were seeing Sarah cross-eyed at one point (why leave that in? but so glad you did!) and I also loved the way that after all of Sarah's carefully moderated "Oh my gosh"es she then appeared to let out an "Oh my God" with the final push. I guess we can allow her one, not quite so wholesome, slip in the circumstances though.

Reactions: 8
I'm not so sure when my son was born they passed him too me adding "here is your beautiful ginger baby" I was shocked as no one in mine and my husband has ginger people in our family and my son was bright orange -tuened out he was pure blonde just blood on his head made him look very ginger lol 11 years later hes brown and my daughter was born brown then turned blonde a few months later then white now shes dark blonde

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but needing a wheelchair was too OTT for me 🤦🏻‍♀️

Walking would have done her more good

I totally cried my eyes out watching family fizz birth vlog (and I don’t watch them often) this one though there was just nothing and everything seemed staged

She certainly wasn’t acting like she’s already had three 🙄
I agree... I didn’t even know I was I labour at 4cms 🙈🙈 (I know everyone’s different) I was still walking around at 7 🤷‍♀️

I did have a cry at this vlog though! I am near the end of pregnancy myself so I blame that :p

Reactions: 3
He is 100% ginger and it makes me so sad for the poor boy and Esme that Creepy is so in denial. He seriously has some issues!! I'm thrilled for Esme, she always seems to embrace being ginger and was so happy when her Reborn doll had the same colour hair as her.

Reactions: 11
He went on about bloody chai lattes and getting the midwife one as well and then jumped to him with two hot drinks (one for him and one for Sarah) and a toastie for himself 🙄 everything is lies 🙈

Reactions: 16
They’ve used the blur tool in his face. Or the ‘fix my skin’ setting.

Rofl.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.