The Ingham Family #28 Sarah’s about to pop, but still finds time to shop, they want baby to arrive late, so daddy still gets to skate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's cute and tonights vlog has confirmed my thoughts. I wish Sarah would leave him. Yes she's a control freak, but this is one situation she can't control. He's callous and calculating, wasn't there for her at all. Didn't give one flying duck about the fact she had just pushed a brand new human into the world, his wife and his new son. Nothing from him at all. She could do this alone. She could make a fortune, being a strong independent woman raising her kids, without a cheating husband. But sadly I don't think she will. Poor baby, poor girls, poor Sarah.

Reactions: 21
I think he's cute and tonights vlog has confirmed my thoughts. I wish Sarah would leave him. Yes she's a control freak, but this is one situation she can't control. He's callous and calculating, wasn't there for her at all. Didn't give one flying duck about the fact she had just pushed a brand new human into the world, his wife and his new son. Nothing from him at all. She could do this alone. She could make a fortune, being a strong independent woman raising her kids, without a cheating husband. But sadly I don't think she will. Poor baby, poor girls, poor Sarah.
Poor Sarah? Steady there. He was awful in this blog your right but she’s no saint. Ithink she’s past making a fortune doing it on her own. She needed to get rid months ago for that. She’s spent months proving what a cow she is. They deserve each other

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How much do you want to bet tomorrow’s vlog title will be something like “Sisters meet new baby brother for the first time - EMOTIONAL!”

Reactions: 12
Poor Sarah? Steady there. He was awful in this blog your right but she’s no saint. Ithink she’s past making a fortune doing it on her own. She needed to get rid months ago for that. She’s spent months proving what a cow she is. They deserve each other
I agree, she's an asshole, but she's just given birth and mays well of been alone. She's been a mug, but as a woman I can't help but feel sorry for her now in her moment of need. He should if stepped up, but he didn't. He's literally a waste of spunk. And the fact this has been edited this way for the world to see, means he sees no wrong in his actions.

Reactions: 13
How much do you want to bet tomorrow’s vlog title will be something like “Sisters meet new baby brother for the first time - EMOTIONAL!”
And Saturday will be the big name reveal? Bet it’s killing them posting all these stories and having to keep it hush!

Reactions: 3
Maybe I'm just a super emotional person but I had tears watching the birth. There's something about new life coming into the world that really gets me and for all of Sarah's faults she did a brilliant job.
I cried.

Reactions: 4
I agree, she's an asshole, but she's just given birth and mays well of been alone. She's been a mug, but as a woman I can't help but feel sorry for her now in her moment of need. He should if stepped up, but he didn't. He's literally a waste of spunk. And the fact this has been edited this way for the world to see, means he sees no wrong in his actions.
I know somebody has said it, but she got so much more out of the midwives! He was just an utter prick, I felt for her at the end, she looked lost and vulnerable. Listening to her voice in her insta story just, she sounds emotional. I know she had made her own bed, but she didn’t deserve the way that vlog was edited and to have a camera thrust in her face, when she probably just needed a big hug!

Reactions: 14
Tbh I was really hoping there was some chance that they got the sex wrong and the baby would be another girl...not to piss off Chris but I'm worried about how this child will grow up with Chris as his male role model. Hopefully he doesn't turn him into his mini me personality-wise. :/

Reactions: 12
I think it’s too late for her to go it alone, she would have gained more respect doing that straight away

Reactions: 5
Tbh I was really hoping there was some chance that they got the sex wrong and the baby would be another girl...not to piss off Chris but I'm worried about how this child will grow up with Chris as his male role model. Hopefully he doesn't turn him into his mini me personality-wise. :/
His first words won't be mamma or dadda but whoohooo or what's up man

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He looks like a red head here
Actually ,this picture of Sarah ,and the sad way she`s looking at the midwife seeing to them both ,made me more tearful than the birth itself.It`s like she wanted to cry ,but not at the joy of having (her) first son ,but a kind of lost look. I`m sure those midwives felt mighty sorry for her too ,seeing how her man child of a husband was behaving! I`ve seen young 18/19 yrolds on "one born" acting more mature than how creepy was ,before during and after the birth.Yes ,i know she chose this ,but i did feel for her ,it`s if i could read her thoughts it`d be ,"whatever has my life become".Oh ,and ,completely agree with everyone who`s said how utterly emotionless Chris was ,instead thinking ahead to how fast he could make some £££££`s out of their precious little boy.How about you show a little affection towards your wife ,who`s just birthed him? I know it`s been said before ,but he truly has a face i`d like to smack....Hard!!.Poor baby ingham ,only moments into the world ,and already Daddy dearest is wondering how many SM sites he can designate to the little lad...:(

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think it’s too late for her to go it alone, she would have gained more respect doing that straight away
Never to late to grow a back grown and get them minerals. But as I said..I don't think she ever will. She's too dependent on him. But they would all be better off away from him. I feel for her after watching her give birth, he's an absolute tit house.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been scanning the comments and I’ve seen 2 separate comments where iFam have said you can hear the name of the baby if you listen really carefully. They didn’t say what time and I can’t be bothered to watch it all again, but a commentor said it was Edward.

Interesting ... I’ve scanned through some of the other official Ingham family’s Instagram accounts and they don’t all follow each other on some of them
Omg so this is actually the babys account...are they really about to call that baby Eric? He's beautiful Its making me sad thinking about how he's being used. 😢

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.