The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had to take this screenshot for the memories people. Did they have a burnigseremony
1646420140973.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
oh my gosh just went onto chris inghams following and how inappropriate some of the accounts he is following!!!!!!!!! he’s stupid to think nobody can see that! how disgraceful

• Sick
Reactions: 19
What are they talking about with Isabelle’s first ice spa?
What about having to shower outside the van with that piddly little shower hose with water that Sarah desperately tried to convince us was boiling while wincing at how cold it was? Shame thing just chavvier.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Rubbish.png

Piling rubbish up in the living room of a luxury cabin that doesn't belong to you as you do... wtf are they throwing away to create that much rubbish? They've been there for three days!

• Wow
Reactions: 56
My god, there is a scene at 10:30 onwards where they’re all just sticking their fingers in a bowl of double cream and sugar and licking their fingers. What the hell
Remember the second eldest allegedly doesn't bother washing her hands after using the toilet 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Does this mean the (hugely retrospective) planning permission for the external staircase was approved ? To me it reads that way but it’s 7pm on a Friday after doing (an actual (not what the Inghams consider to be)) a long working week so wanted to make sure
That means their external staircase has been approved.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I shouldn't read this thread whilst eating dinner. What utter scum they are. The state of him as well. :sick::sick::poop::poop:

They must stink.

That cabin will need a deep clean.

Reactions: 23
There are people walking around in the background in their swimwear that have absolutely not consented to being filmed or broadcast

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.