The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jace, the smallest dinky dot ever. She’s obsessed!

9C063A27-E7EF-492F-A9D8-A052DD7A83B7.jpeg

Maybe he just looks small here compared to the whale next to him. 🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Why does Chris often touch his left eye with his left index finger? Is it a habit like Sarah pinching her fringe?
EF15B2C6-5FE2-4361-913F-14B4D3A2AAAB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jace, the smallest dinky dot ever. She’s obsessed!

View attachment 1102603

Maybe he just looks small here compared to the whale next to him. 🙊
GET.SOME.MENTAL.HELP.SARAH

None of your kids are dinky dots - I thought the camera made stuff look further away when Jace was on the beach? Now it makes him look like a giant?

The first rule of being a good liar. Have a good memory or it’s going to catch up with you real quick

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Why wasn't Creepy the one to go in the pool? I thought Lazy couldn't be away from 'exclusively breastfed' Mila for more than 5 seconds and always has to hold her. Creepy obviously didn't want to take his t-shirt and manky beanie off to go in the pool.

Reactions: 31
Yeah wasn’t a dig at you it is a nice idea and you would like to think people think the same way we do but I’ve read about people taking soiled bedding and all sorts and have to wonder wtf is wrong with people
All good 👍 😊

And yes, people are weird af sometimes

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Now we know why Creepy was excited about today's vlog-teen in the spa. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Jace in the hot tub … they can’t say it wasn’t hot Cos u could see the steam coming off it!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ingham merch to Ukraine refugees.

No, not donated by the Inghams, don’t be silly.

A quick peak at the fan group - dear oh dear. As if the Ukrainian people are not suffering enough, a fan is donating an old IFAM sweatshirt or whatever it is. I get the gesture, but as has been mentioned - good quality clean clothes are what’s needed. The Ukraine are proud and well dressed people, as anyone would have noticed from the various news items. There was a story of an older woman who’s home was now a bench. Still, in the morning she put on her make up, her hat and made herself presentable to her standards.
Many charity shops will take bags of unwearable clothing which they can sell as textiles. I have only just learned this, but please, label the bag as ‘rags’ to save the volunteers sorting through.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
GET.SOME.MENTAL.HELP.SARAH

None of your kids are dinky dots - I thought the camera made stuff look further away when Jace was on the beach? Now it makes him look like a giant?

The first rule of being a good liar. Have a good memory or it’s going to catch up with you real quick
Maybe she's trying to convince us that she looks massive on camera but are much smaller off camera? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I caved. I watched. Sarah admitting she reads here “ People are watching this vlog because they care, and anybody who pretends they’re watching this vlog for any other reason are lying, they also care, they care more. They’re hard core. “

We sure do care more because in general I’d say Tattlers are more mature, more educated, more worldly and more sensible than your average ifam.
Perhaps if you know we do care more Sarah, take some of our advice on board.
I’d love a vlog where they take some of our ideas and really consider them. Stop looking at us as coming from a place of hate and start thinking maybe some of us know what we are talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.