The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if they declare on their home insurance they leave it unoccupied so much

Reactions: 16
Wonder if they declare on their home insurance they leave it unoccupied so much
I would very much doubt they have any insurance beyond the building insurance the mortgage company usually makes you have.
I would bet my big fat arse that they do not have contents insurance

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feelnlike lazy has some sort of bad feeling s towards isla maybe because she knows she's young and naive and they have to be careful what she films incase she slips up. They had a taste of not doing thw daily routine of taking them to school etc so they used the lockdown as a way out.
I bet for love or money not so much esme but isla would jump at thw chance of going back to school.
What kind of life is that poor girl gonna have if her parents just keep her locked away to scared incase she tells all. Only a matter of time before it all comes crashing down on them kids aren't kids forever .
And pocket money for a 17 year old ..... really what kind of parents are they and chris ain't a proper dad what kind of father spends the time alone with a 2 year old sorting out a piece of tit....come on play games use your imagination what a bell end those kids ain't got no hope

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Any guesses as to where they've gone??
Kenwick Park, Louth. In one of their 8 person, 4 bed lodges. They have quite destinctive decor, so easy to recognise. We tried to book a break there but Covid restrictions got in the way. You can use the hotel facilities too, such as the pool and spa. I mean they could be somewhere else, but I doubt it as cost wise it's quite reasonable for a family of 7.

Sarah gave it away really when they showed themselves driving through flat Lincolnshire and then mentioning how many bedrooms, plus it was obviously a lodge. There aren't many four bed lodges about when I looked previously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I imagine that Chris was either not very welcome at his funeral, or that he, being the egotistical person that he is, would be worried about attending after his disgraceful video about his friend’s death, and being called out on it when in reality no one could care less and are only there to say their goodbyes to a loved one.

It’s no coincidence that they’ve gone on holiday when they have. It’s all the stupid little boy knows…running away from reality.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I would very much doubt they have any insurance beyond the building insurance the mortgage company usually makes you have.
I would bet my big fat arse that they do not have contents insurance
There’s nothing to insure unless you get a band of robbers after sofas

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Pretty sure the only reason their home scholling is purely because their too lazy, shame because their children have potential😢

• Sad
Reactions: 21
i honestly feel for isla the most out of all the children, things shes picked up on that i also think shes picked up on the lack of money in the house because she kept mentioning something being expensive or checking prices of things..... i think shes the one thats suffered the most out of all the homeschooling, shes the most intelectual out of them all, shes the only one who doesnt seem to have a 'friend' out of the older girls, she doesnt get the subjects such as pe/exercise which contribute towards her now. i can understand why shes craving attention her own mother rolls her eyes at her and ignores her.
Not sure how the dynamic was when it was just Isabelle and Esme before Isla and eventual 'fame'. They started vlogging when Isla was the youngest and she was utterly adored and spoiled. I haven't watched many of those vlogs, but Esme was the forgotten child and Isabelle visited her biological dad and other sibling regularly, so had a modicum of normality.
If ever you want to make a career out of your children and screw them up for life, this family is the perfect example. Isla, who was the iddy biddy booboo is now reduced to nothing, because her parents have a new cash cow. Jace, through no fault of his own is a feral nightmare. He doesn’t know how to navigate life without a bloody camera shoved in his face. Following the same path as Isla, but will be far worse in the long term.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Kenwick Park, Louth. In one of their 8 person, 4 bed lodges. They have quite destinctive decor, so easy to recognise. We tried to book a break there but Covid restrictions got in the way. You can use the hotel facilities too, such as the pool and spa. I mean they could be somewhere else, but I doubt it as cost wise it's quite reasonable for a family of 7.

Sarah gave it away really when they showed themselves driving through flat Lincolnshire and then mentioning how many bedrooms, plus it was obviously a lodge. There aren't many four bed lodges about when I looked previously.
It’s tattle bastards like you that means poor lazy has to sit in bushes (at least 3 stone overweight) and have a rant 😂 Identifying where they are from decor 😂 I love the way it takes Tattle no time at all to piece of all together. Good work 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Four bedrooms is two more than they usually book so is the 'there's four bedrooms' thing a hint that there's somebody else on the trip with them? Tomorrow's thumbnail will be Nannar with a blanket over her head ready for the big reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

😂😂😂 FFS, tattlers don’t miss a trick! Tomorrow’s vlog there will be a toad shaped flat arse hiding in a bush somewhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You don't store snacks in a changing mat. :sick: #undeclaredadd

Everyone told her not to get piercings done at Claire's because you should have cartilage piercings done with a needle so she goes to another place that uses guns. If you put permanent holes put in your child, know what you're doing! One of mine has her lobes pierced and they were done at a proper piercing shop with needles and sterile equipment. I would never go to an accessories shop and have someone who knows nothing about anatomy do a piercing on myself let alone my child. How can Isabelle be so clueless? She's a teenager, they know all about this stuff, surely?

Another unsafe 'chair' for Mila's to sit on with her weight on her feet again.

I'm surprised Jace's eyes are getting better. I'll leave it at that.

One of my kids is petite and she wears one size down and sometimes even fits into the correct size even though she's small and slim but Esme buying size 10 clothing that is too small. What is wrong with these people? They really need to get Isla to an orthodontist and get her eating healthily.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I haven't even read anything Tattlers have guessed about their whereabouts.

What I do know is:

!. The Inghams don't holiday
2. The Inghams don't travel

The Inghams purely move from sleeping arrangements to another.

1. Wake up
2. Do nothing
3. If they are out of their own house, go for a walk
4. Go to supermarket to buy food
6. Go buy shite from a bargain basement shop
7. Pretend to be living the best life EVER.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
He couldn’t have faced going to the funeral because everyone would stare at him and people might even confront him about the video he made about his ‘friend’s’ death. Remember that comment on the Facebook remembering page? Creepy had already been named and shamed for profiting off the death. Creepy didn’t have the balls to go to the funeral.
What did the comment say?

Reactions: 5
How can someone be out with friends if they were spotted out shopping in Meadowhall have we been told porkies again

Reactions: 18
So yet again they have dragged the children to stay somewhere else, taking them away from all their things, their own space, taken Mila in an unsafe car seat, to go somewhere in Lincolnshire? When they live in Lincolnshire?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Thank the lord there’s a swimming pool! It’s the only time they wash!!!! The water will resemble shreks swamp when the “parents” get out of it alone!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Seriously they must be running from something or somebody. It's so bizarre.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.