The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if they are all sitting eating cheesy beef pasta slop, unwashed in clothes that don’t fit, dad in his beanie and greasy hair strand, watching tonight’s recap on what life could have been. What a treat

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So it was Nana Jean Sarah was bragging to that was overheard 😂 Jesus, imagine being that desperate to brag that you have to do it to your own granny 😂 Funny how they all go mad and none of the kids mention the prices of things when old pension book is buying 🙄
Have reported video for duplicate content
What did you report on, there doesnt seem to be one for duplicate content

Reactions: 7
I had a complete change of heart since my last comment. I actually think Memory Monday is a fantastic idea. And why stop at Monday? Surely they could use this opportunity to theme their days and get some well needed structure.

They could do.
Memory Monday
Three Chins Tuesday
Work Shy Wednesday
Tret By Nannar Thursday
Fish Friday (even though they will NEVER eat fish again after watching Seaspiracy…unless there’s a chippy near by or one of Granny’s tuna sandwiches on offer.
Sat In The Fart Van Saturday
Soap Dodging Sunday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Good that practically everyone who was at that meet and greet now knows that they had a sleazy predator amongst them. They don't idolise him any more. Just wish that the few who don't know, would just type his name into tik tok or Google

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lovely to hear what you say. It’s especially nice to hear as it will all to soon that I’m needing to be pushed in a wheelchair and fed the ‘best option’ my care givers can mustered. Thankfully I taught them to cook 😂
Thankyou.I`ve been in a wheelchair several times (arthritis, spine ,joints and fibro) ,so i know all too well what it`s like to be stuck inside ,and then to deal with being in a chair.I have to say one of my favourite memories of my grandad (who i absolutely adored) ,was spending a week, just him and i.My nan`s brother turned up one day ,and i was at my grandparents.They said they`d decided she needed a break and would i stay with him if they took her back with them.Needless to say i jumped at the chance ,and i`ve never forgotten that week.We went out every single day ,we`re not far from 2 beaches and parks and he had a blast ,as did I.I also cooked him his favourite meals ,and puds (which almost got me in trouble ,when my nan returned and he asked what was for afters!LOL).Such happy memories and now i can do the same for my mum.Yes ,often i`ll pay badly if i go too far ,but ,just to see how much brighter and cheerful she is after going out is worth it.I consider myself extremely lucky.As an adopted baby i was so blessed to be brought into such a wonderful loving family.Without exception i have a incredible bond with them all...and of course it goes without saying i had/have the best mum and dad in the world.Take care ,your cooking looks amazing!I`m glad you`ve passed on your expertise so you`ll still be enjoying good home cooking even when it`s done by someone else. ♥ (I also love hearing about your memories).Happy days ,eh?:)xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just cant believe they were ever this popular never knew they existed then, no wonder they try so hard must be hoping they can come back I didn't miss much creepy looks just as creepy to me just he's confirmed it by getting caught out, shameful that they were allowed to continue after that.

• Heart
I know this`ll sound ignorant (i`m not up on youtube and how it works financially) , but can you be paid twice if it`s the same vlog? Seems to me nobody who does Youtube would bother if so??Just upload past videos and sit back and rake in the money.Wrong if it`s legit.

Reactions: 10
I had a complete change of heart since my last comment. I actually think Memory Monday is a fantastic idea. And why stop at Monday? Surely they could use this opportunity to theme their days and get some well needed structure.

They could do.
Memory Monday
Three Chins Tuesday
Work Shy Wednesday
Tret By Nannar Thursday
Fish Friday (even though they will NEVER eat fish again after watching Seaspiracy…unless there’s a chippy near by or one of Granny’s tuna sandwiches on offer.
Sat In The Fart Van Saturday
Soap Dodging Sunday.
Tret by nannas Thursday 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How do you report duplicate content please? I can't see an option for that specifically. Or are you reporting under a different category?
i reported under other then typed in the box duplicate video

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"Our meet and greet" it was isabelles!!

I have no clue where screenshots would be but i remember them being called out for highjacking it and they claimed they didnt!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Creepy and his favourite emoji have replied to Linda commenting that they're running out of money. '🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 If only you actually knew! 🤣🤡🤡🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱'

It really pushes his buttons when people say they're skint 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ok I’m fick and was mansion tort by the Beatles- minghams- how do I report it on the YouTube app on my phone? I can’t even find the option xx

Reactions: 4
Anyone else see these in the ingham cult group talking about memory Mondays hahahahahhahahahahhahaahhahahah
I’m HOWLING with laughter.

I cut the bottom off but she was saying “isn’t this what people do when they need a bit of extra money they WORK more to earn the extra income. That’s all this is” The comments are deleted now so I don’t have it word for word.

like reuploading an old video is hard work that people are going to be experiencing over the coming months. They’re screwed 😂😂
FC7A444A-47E1-4404-897E-365C8941D010.jpeg
A5C445CE-1536-4CB9-AFFD-B20D76BEB0FF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I thought that you were going to say, "They will never eat fish again after Sarah chowed down on that salmon fillet with a side order of maggot!" 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.