The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is SO accurate, the educational delusions drive me nuts!!
It’s not just Isabelle. All the children’s education is now hanging in the balance; often the eldest sets a precedence in a family.
Even when she’s teaching Jace, it’s so one sided. No mark making, never practicing his name, no phonics, no art, no PE, no science, no basic maths (other than looking at numbers) Now, I know he’s only 2, almost 3….but think how much pre schoolers do in nursery’s and really he is not getting anything near what he needs. The sad part is that Sarah thinks she is a “home educator”, she even talks as if she’s an expert! ☹
Also, poor invisible Isla, she was such a clever little thing…god only knows where they will all end up educationally 😢
I am convinced she is sabotaging her children's futures deliberately by:

1. Limiting their education, and I'm not just referring to home education. It's almost as if Lazy wants to keep her older children as uneducated as her. I'm sorry, but you don't shift their whole education off on an unqualified tutor once a week and hope for the best. Forcing her poor teenage daughter to post some of her work or talking about her tutor sessions (one predicted grade 8 on a single paragraph doesn't mean anything) on social media to prove the haters wrong is just awful. She comes across as illiterate and are being brainwashed to believe that she has a career on IG or YouTube.

Poor Isla, the only one who actually enjoys learning in a conventional way is left in her room to work off Oak National Academy and BBC bitesize. How boring and sad. It breaks my heart. I wish I could get that child on a couple of zoom lessons and reignite her passion for learning, but I would never work for those parents, even if I was paid in gold bricks.

2. Hygiene. Not much hope there as the parents are not an example. How mortifying to mention your children's poor hygiene on YouTube for public consumption, cackle about Esme's hygiene issues, but letting your own nether regions have a good airing in a hotel pool on camera. It's freaking gross!

3. Nutrition: Let's keep everyone as unhealthy as possible with a fully stocked snack cupboard, toast and biscoff, even for the baby. The children look anemic, the whole lot look pasty, chunky (except Esme and Jace), out of breath and dehydrated. Baby led weaning is fine, but surely that doesn't mean you can substitute her diet with the tit you've been feeding her? Isn't this the time to ensure her little body gets all the nutrients it deserves?
Apalling table manners too, grabby and grubby, the lot of them.

This sounds harsh but Lazy, who is obsessed with size, wants to keep her children as unhealthy and unfit as her and her husband, as dirty as them and as feral and uneducated as possible.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Someone not happy with the Minghams
She likes to say they donate to charity and supports small businesses, but in reality it is occasionally dropping old clothes in a clothing bank and giving an occasional meal to the homeless whilst filming it (I can't cope with this). Supporting small business literally means hounding them for freebies and giving them a mention on their 'show'.

Reactions: 28
She likes to say they donate to charity and supports small businesses, but in reality it is occasionally dropping old clothes in a clothing bank and giving an occasional meal to the homeless whilst filming it (I can't cope with this). Supporting small business literally means hounding them for freebies and giving them a mention on their 'show'.
She's too self centred to even share with her own chuldrun nevermind give to others,nasty creature she is

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I must admit I’m a bit ashamed of myself right now. Spent the morning (the actual morning, not the Ingham morning) buying bits and bats at The Range. Living my best Sarah life 😱😱😱

On the plus side picked up a lovely real marble joovet cover.
I think it’ll really jazz up the basement. Something to warmen it up. I guess I’m renovating now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

1. Limiting their education, and I'm not just referring to home education. It's almost as if Lazy wants to keep her older children as uneducated as her. I'm sorry, but you don't shift their whole education off on an unqualified tutor once a week and hope for the best. Forcing her poor teenage daughter to post some of her work or talking about her tutor sessions (one predicted grade 8 on a single paragraph doesn't mean anything) on social media to prove the haters wrong is just awful. She comes across as illiterate and are being brainwashed to believe that she has a career on IG or YouTube.

Poor Isla, the only one who actually enjoys learning in a conventional way is left in her room to work off Oak National Academy and BBC bitesize. How boring and sad. It breaks my heart. I wish I could get that child on a couple of zoom lessons and reignite her passion for learning, but I would never work for those parents, even if I was paid in gold bricks.

2. Hygiene. Not much hope there as the parents are not an example. How mortifying to mention your children's poor hygiene on YouTube for public consumption, cackle about Esme's hygiene issues, but letting your own nether regions have a good airing in a hotel pool on camera. It's freaking gross!

3. Nutrition: Let's keep everyone as unhealthy as possible with a fully stocked snack cupboard, toast and biscoff, even for the baby. The children look anemic, the whole lot look pasty, chunky (except Esme and Jace), out of breath and dehydrated. Baby led weaning is fine, but surely that doesn't mean you can substitute her diet with the tit you've been feeding her? Isn't this the time to ensure her little body gets all the nutrients it deserves?

This sounds harsh but Lazy, who is obsessed with size, wants to keep her children as unhealthy and unfit as her and her husband, as dirty as them and as feral and uneducated as possible.
Totally agree, very sad and dreadful for the children.
The worst part of it all, I can just picture Sarah saying “I didn’t have GCSE’s and look where I am now” as if money and pure LUCK are a factor in being successful in life. My heart breaks for Isla too, she seems so vulnerable to me. She loved learning, like you say, and is left to figure it all out on her own upstairs 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Not ‘bad’ as such, just desperately contrived and attention-seeking.

Ridiculous would be a better word.
Hmm I don’t agree. In the order of things that this family do, this is way low on the lost. Think maybe she’s just dressing him how she wants lol I feel like Sarah is too dumb to think of it as attention seeking 😂

Reactions: 4
Hmm I don’t agree. In the order of things that this family do, this is way low on the lost. Think maybe she’s just dressing him how she wants lol I feel like Sarah is too dumb to think of it as attention seeking 😂
For me, Sarah’s life has been based on attention seeking and self promotion since the day she crawled from her mother’s womb and started fleecing nannarrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 30
For me, Sarah’s life has been based on attention seeking and self promotion since the day she crawled from her mother’s womb and started fleecing nannarrrrr
Agree,she loves any attention,watch her rambling on so smug and loves the sound of her own voice ,she truly thinks she is wonderful,this possibly stems from lack of attention during her childhood which i've heard was pretty grim.She saw Creepy as an escape from Seacroft but believe me she calls the shots not him

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not sure if you disagree that it is ridiculous, or think it’s low on the list? You are right that she is presenting him how she wants, which is whatever way gets her the most attention.

Reactions: 19
She’s definitely done it to appear woke and get to have a rant any time anyone mistakes him.

Every time it happens she mentions it and then goes on about how it’s fine for boys to like pink and dolls etc and how stuff doesn’t have to be gender related. Which I agree with, I loved cars and things as well as girl things growing up.

So her point is totally fine and kids should be who they want and play with what they like.

HOWEVER. You don’t see her dressing any of the girls in blue and buying them dinosaurs and cars and never have. So her point there is moot

Also, again, it’s fine, if that’s what Jace wants and likes. HOWEVER. He’s made it very clear he likes cars, trucks and ‘boys things’ so again her point is moot.

She’s only woke when it comes down to Jace

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She’s definitely done it to appear woke and get to have a rant any time anyone mistakes him.

Every time it happens she mentions it and then goes on about how it’s fine for boys to like pink and dolls etc

Which it is. HOWEVER. You don’t see her dressing any of the girls in blue and buying them dinosaurs and cars and never have. So her point there is moot

Also, again, it’s fine, if that’s what Jace wants and likes. HOWEVER. He’s made it very clear he likes cars, trucks and ‘boys things’ so again her point is moot.
She controls all the chuldrun,Jace was forced to like Dinosaurs by her when he clearly prefers vehicles,she needs to let the child have some say

Reactions: 29
She controls all the chuldrun,Jace was forced to like Dinosaurs by her when he clearly prefers vehicles,she needs to let the child have some say
She’s a control freak and does what benefits her. Always baffles me on here when people think Chris controls her.

The whole money thing is always done as their version of a ‘joke’ - if he really controlled her spending she wouldn’t be out on a spending spree 20 minutes after putting herself on a spending ban. I think she’s just thick and lazy and doesn’t want to use online banking or deal with bills and such as she’d rather be out spending it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She always has. Remember Isabelle and the purple coat 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She’s a control freak and does what benefits her. Always baffles me on here when people think Chris controls her.

The whole money thing is always done as their version of a ‘joke’ - if he really controlled her spending she wouldn’t be out on a spending spree 20 minutes after putting herself on a spending ban. I think she’s just thick and lazy and doesn’t want to use online banking or deal with bills and such as she’d rather be out spending it.
Exactly and she is one with the temper allegedly not him

Reactions: 14
Poor Isla on the shopping trip. It was all attention on Esme for being teeny tiny and fitting into smaller age clothes. Isla is a healthy size and I really worry she will see the attention Esme gets and it will give her an unhealthy relationship with weight and size.
Like cop on Sarah, young girls are so impressionable. It's already obvious that Isla will mirror and copy her siblings to get attention. I hope she doesn't inherit your obsession with size. It's so crucial for kids to develop a healthy body image.

And what the duck way have you got your casted baby sitting in the cafe... So unsafe. Lost cause. Seriously wtf 😔😞😡
Sorry, but healthy size Isla is not! Poor little girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
And may i add - through NO fault of hers. It’s down to her disgusting excuses of parents

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Every time it happens she mentions it and then goes on about how it’s fine for boys to like pink and dolls etc and how stuff doesn’t have to be gender related. Which I agree with, I loved cars and things as well as girl things growing up.

So her point is totally fine and kids should be who they want and play with what they like.

HOWEVER. You don’t see her dressing any of the girls in blue and buying them dinosaurs and cars and never have. So her point there is moot

She’s only woke when it comes down to Jace
Agree with all this, she never had the girls do anything that wasn't stereotypically girly, from clothes, toys, dance, make up from a young age. Jace is mostly interested in vehicles but she prefers to dress him in rainbows, it isn't his choice. He has sisters so there are dolls etc around anyway so it's natural that he would sometimes play with them but she has to make a point of saying it's ok. Mila can only wear girls clothes to the point where she wasn't happy that some of the special hip dysplasia clothes were too neutral.

I'm all for people playing/wearing whatever they like but when they choose it themselves. I was such a tomboy as a child and I always knew that my mum was disappointed about that because I was the only girl, I got fed up with her asking me why I didn't want to do ballet, why I didn't want wear make up when I got older. Thankfully she never got as far as making me do those things and let me dress how I wanted.

She only makes a point of doing jace's hair sometimes and hasn't the girls for a long time now. Yes they are getting older now but she doesn't even care if they have brushed and washed their hair but will spend time doing jace's.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

It’s so sad to watch I haven’t been watching because it’s so sad to see them so neglected especially isla poor little soul looks lost an her face is so puffy and greasy hair too 😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sarah knows that once the girls grow up and either move out or say they no longer want to be filmed (which if they mixed with other kids and realised that is not normal they might do) her and Chris are royally fucked. Neither are employable and neither would get a job as they think it’s beneath them now.

It’s in Sarah and Chris best interested that the girls don’t live a normal life or go to college, learn to drive, go away to uni etc

In my opinion anyway

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.