The Ingham Family #219 Who is most likely to object to the Inghams? Beltoft Parish Council.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No daily slop today but instead we had Lazy's disgusting sugar crapfest.

Please, please, please put a warning on screen if Creepy is appearing without a hat, I need to prepare myself for that horror.

Who needs to hear all the tea chat shite again.
Why can't they be individuals? All of them have to drink tea and watch 'movies' and like going in hot tubs and pools and eat a diet of slop and sugar. Just because you have to be together 24/7 doesn't mean you can't like/do different things sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Please, please, please put a warning on screen if Creepy is appearing without a hat, I need to prepare myself for that horror.
For the sake of clarity....what about if he is wearing a hat but he's going topless? Or if he's wearing a hat and just a Borat style mankini or thong budgie smugglers (with socks and communal sliders...obvs)? 🤔

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Why on Earth were Esme and Isla doing schoolwork alone in the cabin bedrooms? How incredibly sad 😢. I honestly don’t understand how parents can do that to their children. Education is so important and should be a vibrant, fun, engaging time in a child’s life ….. it is the complete opposite for the Ingham children. Also, they give a terrible impression of homeschooling…. most parents who chose to educate their children at home dedicate a huge amount of time and effort into the children’s education, they are the teacher, it is a huge part of family life filled with resources, educational days out etc etc …. it is an afterthought for Chris and Sarah!!!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
No daily slop today but instead we had Lazy's disgusting sugar crapfest.

Who needs to hear all the tea chat shite again.
Why can't they be individuals? All of them have to drink tea and watch 'movies' and like going in hot tubs and pools and eat a diet of slop and sugar. Just because you have to be together 24/7 doesn't mean you can't like/do different things sometimes.
Oh sorry did not think about that. I blame my own shock

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I now know where Creepy gets his hair cut inspo from the absolute state of it honestly he makes ma skin crawl 🤢
Poor Natalie! If she's got any sense she'll either shave it all off or not leave the house without her panda head on. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I noticed Lazy spoke to Isabelle about her GCSEs tonight. She’s confident in some subjects, didn’t say which ones, but not in the ones she doesn’t understand. She should be up to scratch with them all by now. I’m sure it was just revision my kids were doing with their teachers at this stage.

Reactions: 30
Wait this has baffled me, how else do you expect them to see!? In summer I always swim in prescription sunglasses because my vision is awful
Me to. I would be in danger for anyone Else in the pool. No problem erfaring glasses if I don’t go diving.

Reactions: 3
Sticking their grubby fingers in the food whilst preparing it ! 🤢 Are they trolling us on purpose do we think ? 🤷🏼‍♀️ or are they really THAT FILTHY ?

Creepys hair ! 👀 I’ve changed my mind PUT THE BEANIE BACK ON YOU WEIRDO ! Ugh !

The title of the vlog , I don’t even have to ask what you are all thinking as I’m sure it’s the same as me ! GROOMING DIRT BAG FKS !!! 😩

Baby Mila is the only thing in the videos that doesn’t annoy or disgust me ! 😏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sarah, Chris & Izzy….it’s plainly obvious you read here however let me just enlighten you.
The recent SECRET you revealed was not a secret…it was in fact a LIE.
You told your fans you were taking Jace HOME and weren’t vlogging to spend time as a family and for him to get better, which is what should have happened.
However you deliberately LIED because you knew you were being irresponsible and stupid.
You knew you’d receive critisism because of it but please don’t turn it into something it wasn’….it was most definitely a LIE!
I hate LIARS!
Wonderfully said! I hate LIARS too. They all deserve each other as none of them will ever learn including those kids. They will unfortunately grow up to be exactly like their two irresponsible parents. I can only pray that in the next 5-10 years there will be no more family vloggers. Honestly something has to be done about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1102798
Piling rubbish up in the living room of a luxury cabin that doesn't belong to you as you do... wtf are they throwing away to create that much rubbish? They've been there for three days!
Considering Lazy's culinary delights are mostly cheese, starch and mince and the delightful lunch vlogged today, I reckon one is full of Mila and (fully pottytrained) Jace's nappies. The rest will be packaging from snacks, sweets and chocolate. As much as I don't want Mila to be sick or uncomfortable, I hope next time she projectile vomits, it hits her parents right in the face.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
So, if I, a member of the public decided to book a Simple Spa at the place they were staying at, at the cost of £68, I would have spent the time of the feral Inghams??? I think NOT.

I'm not an actual fan of 'Spa days' but each to their own.

Big question is:

£350 for a 4 night stay to gain:

2 maybe 3 walks

2 maybe 3 times spent in a pool

2 maybe 3 times in a hot tub

1 take a way meal

7 people in a more confined space than home

The Inghams are seriously fucked up and desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry. It didnt post properly.

No idea what shes even on about. As far as i know its no one here.
It was me 🤣🤣. Katrina put that the thing she hates most in the world are liars and she would walk away from anyone who lies once she’s had enough. I simply commented saying “but you are happy for your sister to lie about her upbringing all over YouTube 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈”. Then she deleted my comment and blocked me and now I’m classed as trolls…..🤣Last time I check I was only one person.

I don’t normally comment on anything outside of tattle but I can’t stand hypocrites.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Liars as always thats the Minghams ,feral scum who think they're influencers and famous ,infamous for messaging young girls that's what you are Creepy and SeacroftSarah is way too lazy to leave you ,it's your vile behaviour that has caused you to be on the
I'm getting flashbacks of Mr Bronson from Grange Hill.
This is literally what creepy does with what's left of his hair 🤣🤣😅😅
He's morphing into George off George & Mildred * if you know you know 😉

Reactions: 6
I personally think it is because they are terrified of someone recognising Creepy, and confronting them about his n ways. They can no longer do normal family stuff in their home country because of him.

It is mainly her who goes shopping, and when they do go on days out in the UK, they go during term time, and as late in the day as possible.

He seems more comfortable abroad as he is less likely to be known and confronted. They spend their life running away because of his behaviour.
EXACTLY!!!

The family shouldn’t suffer and live such an abnormal life, but he should. I’d make it known to everyone near him that he likes children. He is a degenerate who should be in jail, not galavanting around the globe dragging his kids along bc he is a predator and is running from anyone from where he lives. Pathetic piece of tit. I hate you Chris (I know you read here)

Skater Boi's beanie has been removed at some point in vlog ,still looks like a disgusting cretin
I love how far this asshole pulls what’s left of his balding hair over. I am all into the skater/Blink 182/90s skate punk tit, but this is not it lol

This is a middle aged man with a dick shaped bald spot trying to be “cool”.... and it show us how embarrassed he is with losing his wonderfully colored ginger hair

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Sarah, think of other users in those spa pools. TIE YOUR HAIR UP!
Let's be honest, she didn't think of others during a global pandemic never mind in a spa pool. She's a selfish pig.

Sorry. It didnt post properly.

No idea what shes even on about. As far as i know its no one here.
Oh gawd! What's Ketty off about again? 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The Ingham Family posted:
WE HAVE A SECRET..
View attachment 1100338
YouTube
Oh because nobody worked that out 🤣 The urgency they wanted Jace out of that hospital made it blindingly obvious they wanted to pick up on the cabin that couldn’t be refunded.

Year 11's round here are sitting mock exams this week! Izzy is on another pointless holiday 😡
Yep. My daughter is doing her mocks now. Hers started yesterday and run through until March 25th.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ in Heaven. That’s some heavy duty glue Chris had on that combover to hold it in place 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.