The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow these people but just watched a little bit of their YouTube and good heavens. What a family.

Why are the Christmas tree lights on in the baby’s bedroom over night?

fancy walking about a hospital videoing yourself and documenting all of this for everyone to see.Can’t help but all they think of is “brilliant! Content!” For everything.

Reactions: 33
Reading the comments, and think car seat, sling and various other words have been blocked.

All the comments are positive, I don't believe no one at all has mentioned the potential additional damage they have caused their child?

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Tonights vlog will be interesting. Sarah38 said she was going out with Isabelle, Mila and Nannar. Mila will more than likely be in the sling or carried like a sack of spuds again.
So after the diagnosis, the first thing Lazy is going to do is have Mila stuck in a car seat again while she goes to Leeds and no doubt to the flipping White Rose centre. 😡

As usual Lazy's addiction to buying clothes for the chuldrun two sizes too small comes first.
She can't say it's about seeing Nannaar, because she didn't give 2 shits about her when they were off on the pointless van trip of doom. If she wants to see Nannaar, get Creepy to go pick her up so poor Mila doesn't have to be stuffed in a car seat and be shunted about on a boring shopping trip.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
That's bollocks saying nothing can be done for a shallow hip at Milas age, they work fast to treat hip issues to prevent surgery down the line . My daughter had a slight shallow hip and she was in a harness at 6 weeks old.. it's quite common and the doctor said it was precautionary and in most cases that it stops the need for surgery. So how are they saying nothing can be done at that age .... Of course the pavlik harness needs to be refitted every week or two so that would have messed up their travel plans. Also prolonged car seat journeys and carriers on a child with hip issues. Wtf
I follow someone on Insta, her baby was born on the 15th Feb this year and by the 8th March she had the harness. She had the harness for 12 weeks and was declared to have a healthy hip so no further treatment needed. This could have been Mila if she didn’t have selfish twunts for parents.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Sarah38 kept saying “they don’t
Tefal can go to hell,I too was going to buy one of their actifryers over the Christmas/New Year period but shall now be looking at other brands
Tefal can go to hell,I too was going to buy one of their actifryers over the Christmas/New Year period but shall now be looking at other brands
Have a look at Ninja ,pricey but worth every penny. Wouldn't be without mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have delayed in writing anything till now, but they really have no idea what they're in for. My niece went through the operation at 4 months. This was followed by around 3 months in a spica cast. She was recast at some point (can't remember why - so i don't know if that prolonged the cast wearing). After that it was months in a brace. This was worn for 24 hours at first and then gradually reduced over months - 23 hours on, 1 hour off, 22 on 2 off etc.
I don't know what its like now, but back then it was small size nappies, liners, pads and a larger size nappy for over the top. A breast feeding ( V-shaped pillow ) was used to rest her legs/feet on when she slept. The V bit being under her bum pointing up toward the arms. She hated it and took ages to adjust to the new sleeping position. they went through 1000s of wet wipes. And i won't even mention what happened when she got diarrhoea.
As a family we all helped. Looking after her during the day or having her occasionally over night so the parents could actually sleep. Who have you got to help out creepy and Sarah38? Or will you be palming her off to Izzy?
Then there were all the hospital appointments for checks. These also continued throughout her childhood. I think she just recently had a check and shes now 15.

I hope you're reading Tattle and feeling guilty as hell. You fecking should be! I rarely view their vlogs, just catch up on here, But did they go away before Mila's 6 week check? Surely they would have checked her hips then, and if there was a problem braced her then?
I agree with others on here there was no way the Dr would have said it was ok for them to go away. They obviously did no research on google about the condition and how to not make matters worse, which is exactly what they have done!
Just remember that when your daughter is unable to sleep in her cast, screaming with leg spasms and generally uncomfortable in it, you did this to her. Hours in that car seat, did you know it is recommended only 2 hours at a time? Yes you probably do know that - but as usual you know better!
I hope you keep up with the exercises when her brace is finally removed, and help her learn to move, crawl and walk as she will probably be delayed. My niece bum shuffled and didn't walk till she was 20 months.

Good Luck you're gonna need it. Forget travelling and your own needs and actually put one of your children first and do everything you're told to get Mila fit and healthy. You useless, disgusting, lazy parents!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Anyone else think mila still looks super pale? I gave in and watched the hospital bit and noticed.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Does it sound like Isabelle said 6th of January when Sarah said about it being done in January. They've got her in super quick.

Reactions: 14
They utterly disgust me. The only regret here is that it’ll bugger up their travel plans.
I do feel the need to defend baby wearing here. A well fitted, supportive sling can actually aid good hip positioning. Wearing Mila in a Caboo won’t have helped.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
JFC I’ve just watched the birth video. How were they allowed to film that? Imagine having a camera in your face while pushing a baby out. So disconnected from everything. Weirdness

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Anyone else think mila still looks super pale? I gave in and watched the hospital bit and noticed.
Well it's Leeds in winter and they only leave the house to go to a shopping centre. Kid never sees the light of day. They probably all have a vitamin D deficiency.

Reactions: 25
Heartbreaking that Mila has to go through this because of the selfishness of her useless parents.

But with this and the ‘health visitor’ appointment the other day, potentially meaning they’re having some sort of intervention or are being monitoredor something, I can only imagine that means they won’t seek treatment for Esme’s foot now. Won’t want to rock the boat further at the expense of their child 😡😡

• Sad
  • Heart
She does. She also doesnt seem to have the 'baby' look. Anyone know what I mean?

I wonder if theyll have to also covid test poor Mila before her op? :(

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Karma was defo needed for this family and looks like no travelling for the forceable future is the karma for them! Just a shame that baby Mila had to be the one suffering for this karma to happen! Feel so so sorry for Mila 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 39
She does. She also doesnt seem to have the 'baby' look. Anyone know what I mean?

I wonder if theyll have to also covid test poor Mila before her op? :(
More then likely yes, also she will need to isolate along with whichever "parent" will be staying with her, and that person will need testing as well.
(Based on where i work anyway)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
More then likely yes, also she will need to isolate along with whichever "parent" will be staying with her, and that person will need testing as well.
(Based on where i work anyway)
Would they not all need to isolate as a family?

Reactions: 5
I commented ages ago about the way they were holding her and the effect it would have on her hip and also how the long journeys in the car seat would be making it worse too. It wasn't a nasty comment, just something to make them aware of. The comment was swiftly deleted and I was blocked..
I too commented about the length of time that poor baby was strapped in that car seat with a bad hip and the ridiculous fam came at me. I’ve since noticed they’ve all deleted their comments. I also 100% agree with the YouTube comment today saying take 6 months off you can afford it and concentrate on your baby. If they care that much about her and (theyve said they are financially stable enough to stop YouTube) then any decent parent would do exactly that. Let’s see if they care more about their channel than they do about that poor baby. Because they sure as hell don’t need to vlog now..

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Poor little mite is never outside ,never wrapped up warmly and put in her pram for a walk on a crisp winter's day

• Sad
Disgusting parents using it all for money and to try to promote the video for a sponsorship also 😡..... go on Sarah and creepy, prove us wrong and donate all the vlog earnings to the NHS for what they do

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.