The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after the clickbait views last nights are back down below 50k again.

whats she got in trouble with?

Reactions: 15
Isla talking about lessons today with Creepy - she’s the only one I’ve never heard of doing any home learning, I think it’s almost a certainty that they have been pulled up on a range of stuff now

The switches have had a mention too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Isla talking about lessons today with Creepy - she’s the only one I’ve never heard of doing any home learning, I think it’s almost a certainty that they have been pulled up on a range of stuff now

there defiantly reading here lol it seems as though we mention things those things are now mentioned in vlogs even other day concerts were mentioned now all of a sudden sarah tried to get esme some.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't think either one of them give Mila's hip a single thought. Not before they left and certainly not during the endurance test of boredom, overcrowding & poor hygiene they put the whole family through.
Sleeping on a hard wood wouldn’t of helped either

That poor poor girl loves to learn bless her

• Heart
Reactions: 23
lazy showing us jeans she is gonna try on showing the size 14 sticker.....and then the pair she is seen in have so had the sticker taken off the smaller pair and stuck on! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I cant believe Izzy said she felt "grateful" the other girls waited for her so they could open them together.
They all act so much younger than they are!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Maybe I find it hard to believe she was out playing in the street on the electric scooters. Obviously it’s possible but it just don’t seem right to me.
I don't find it hard to believe, Creepy probably had his rail out for doing some great skating videos and the girls was also out on their scooter having fun together.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would it not have been better to get Izzy a candle calendar than inflicting her miserable face on the Ifam every day when she opens yet another disgusting flavoured coffee that she doesn’t want 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Haven’t looked at this thread before but heard of them plenty of times. I’m curious to know if Chris is still a nonce

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When lazy was showing the 'Famous' top, and saying she couldn't buy that for the girls, because people will say they think they're something they're not.

Wasn't it your n0nce husband who claimed to be famous to Kayak Paul? What a twit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I find it strange that you don’t see all the learning resources in the background. When they mention schooling it tends to be done alone in their rooms or they’ve just finished by lunchtime. But you don’t see much in the way of school stuff in their rooms either.

Our kids do homework in their rooms, but they have lessons at school and interaction, sports and practicals etc. Isabelle might be able to manage with a proper tutor, but I would think she needs to put more hours in for her GCSE’s. Isla and Esme however would need more guidance from someone and should be doing work, painting, drawing whatever with some form of adult interaction, and it’s strange you don’t see an awful lot of that as it’s ideal YouTube content.

We also seem to have far more school related books, revision guides etc at home… and ours attend school.
I know…my kids are in primary school but at home we have spellings pinned to the wall, a chart to tick off that makes sure we read every day, reading diaries and homework books lying around, white boards and such to help them with their work. And when we were home schooling we turned the dining room into a school room….stimulation/references on the wall, experiments, piles of books, paper, worksheets, the list goes on!

Fair enough the girls want to work in their own spaces….but they need supervision for a lot of time and that means a parent needs to take it in turns and spend time with them all together in one room and then they can head off into their own space and then come back together again.

Even with their age gaps they could do joint projects…each differentiated according to their key stage and ability. This would encourage and stretch the younger ones and then Isabelle could critique them, identify missing aspects whilst completing the project at a higher level….it’s not hard. They just need parents who give a tit.

why aren’t their rooms full of educational things…where’s the walls of references? Books? Ongoing projects?

Those ‘parents’ are a disgrace

Reactions: 30
Ok so what was Chris and Sarah on about yesterday when he mentioned about getting the van ready for today and Sarah said to isabelle at the end of the vlog that she wanted a day in watching Christmas films etc Cos Chris planned to put wardrobes up and Sarah had already promised esme she would take her shopping. We’re they trying to get the ifam excited about the next days vlog under false pretences?

Reactions: 14
Ok so what was Chris and Sarah on about yesterday when he mentioned about getting the van ready for today and Sarah said to isabelle at the end of the vlog that she wanted a day in watching Christmas films etc Cos Chris planned to put wardrobes up and Sarah had already promised esme she would take her shopping. We’re they trying to get the ifam excited about the next days vlog under false pretences?
They’re such idiots, it’s always “we’ve got something awesome planned for tomorrow, so make sure you tune in guys,, it’s MEGA” in the summer it was “we can’t go there cos it’s closed/booked up” now the poor ifam don’t even get an excuse, they’re treated to 20 mins of elves, calendars, Jason screaming/eating crap, creepy and his bissel, and big lazy sat on her arse.
They tell so many lies they forget what they’ve said just a day earlier 😂.

Reactions: 24
When lazy was showing the 'Famous' top, and saying she couldn't buy that for the girls, because people will say they think they're something they're not.

Wasn't it your n0nce husband who claimed to be famous to Kayak Paul? What a twit 🤣
Yes Chris did say to kayak Paul where famous
Why or they going shopping so late now has something been said to them of camera in public?
Why even tell Esme you tryed to get tickets for her if you can't? Just to see her get upset or you hoping someone gifts them to you ?
I personal as a 51yo man dont want to see a 12yo girl in a lady changing room is this even allowed?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.