The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ingham family Tattlers are such a lovely bunch. There’s been nothing but concern shown for Mila. Most posts come from a place of worry for the children anyway but it’s not until something big like this happens that it’s so evident that we are a caring, intelligent, sensible, proactive group of people.
I’m proud to be a Tattler.
Absolutely, if we had the conversation about reporting to SS etc on Facebook it would result in huge arguments and slanging matches but on here we all sing from the same hymn sheet and if we do have different opinions they are met with an adult attitude

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I naively thought that even those two may come across as a little bit sombre and sad in yesterday's vlog after hearing such devastating news the day before. Can't begin to imagine how awful it would be for a little baby not being able to kick her legs for all those months. She'll be so uncomfortable and won't understand why she can barely move 😔. Anyone with any maternal/paternal instinct would be so depressed and worried just one day on from hearing the awful news. Not these two though. Sarah seemed on top of the world when out shopping with Nannar and as for Creepy, he didn't mention it all and seemed his usual happy self. It was astonishing how upbeat and cheerful they both were.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
When is Isabelle doing her school work? At this point of year 11 my children would have had a fit of the vapours had I have suggested they had 2 days off school yet it appears Isabelle has done no schoolwork since they got back from the tin can trip pf dreams. I’m sure most Yr11s are doing more homework than she’s doing in actual school work. She’s got no chance of passing her GCSEs now she’s going to be chief baby sitter once Mila has her treatment.
The only good that could come out of Mila’s situation is those middle girls might get to go back to school. It’s too late for Issy to start doing year 11 work but maybe she could go to college and do some level 1 courses to catch up.

Reactions: 24
Did anyone else think it was dangerous when Izzy stuck her just made coffee up to Sarah’s mouth for her to taste when Sarah was holding Mila right there, you could tell it was hot by Sarah’s reaction to it when she sipped. If Mila had gone for the mug they would have had another trip to A&E. I don’t know why they leave these incidents in the videos she didn’t even say to Izzy hey wait a min I’m holding Mila I’m not blaming Izzy she is young but Sarah has had multiple babies they always seem to get away with potentially dangerous situations.
ETA maybe I’m overreacting but I was always told not to drink hot liquids around a baby because they’re fast and know no danger.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
That is so stark and bare!
Looks more like a bachelor pad than a luxury family home 🙄
It needs some pictures on the wall. They could have even just put up some photo's of their trips over the years. Looks like they ran out of dosh.. Its worse than a hospital waiting room, at least you have something to read in them.

So a whole day. 7 people. At home. No proper jobs. What do they achieve in that day?

Putting up some lights and using a hot tub. 🤪

If that was my achievements after a while day I'd be having serious conversations with myself.
Maybe self-isolating????

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The other thing that Creepy and Skanky38 are too stupid to acknowledge is it doesn’t matter if mila’s hip was caused by Uncle Knobhead or being breach, it is dangerous for ANY baby to be in a car seat for longer than a couple of hours or so and when you take a break you should be putting a blanket down and letting them stretch out properly. Whether or not it made her hip worse is irrelevant really!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Health visitors will do extra visits but only for specific reasons, e.g. if there are safeguarding concerns.
Yes. We had just moved to a new town after my divorce and popped to my sister's house and my daughter who was 3 at the time fell down the stairs. Massive lump on her head and trip to hospital. She was fine thankfully but a health visitor came round the next day to check our home situation was OK.

Reactions: 24
I'd like to think this would have been a wake up call for them but looking at there reaction there doing what they do best and putting the blame at the doctors feet. I don't want to sound horrible at all as it's mila's health they are playing with but this was bound to happen with their awful parenting. They have 100% been flagged. All of a sudden people visiting mila check ups etc and the constant talking about the girls going to groups there being watched and it's about bloody time
I agree, i do believe something has been flagged and they have had/are having some targeted work done with them. I wouldnt hazard a guess at what level though (even though in my opinion they absolutely meet the threshold for child protection).
I mean i might be wrong, but its just a feeling i have had since they arrived back home and they talked about the leaflets.
Hopefully this will be a wake up call for them, but i doubt it. I mean if they are currently having professionals involved they dont feel any shame in clickbaiting the duck out of Mila's condition!
It is about bloody time as well, they might think that by running away for months on end that professionals will forget about them, but hopefully they wont be able to "run" away for some time now. :)

Has anyone reported to SS? I wouldn’t know where to start.
I did a while ago, but it was when they lived in Bradford. I initially emailed the safeguarding hub, and then a senior social worker from Bradford emailed me and i shared my concerns with her. ( I am a social worker myself so i have to share any safeguarding concerns, its my duty to do so.)
I dont know which Local Authority they are under now though?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I naively thought that even those two may come across as a little bit sombre and sad in yesterday's vlog after hearing such devastating news the day before. Can't begin to imagine how awful it would be for a little baby not being able to kick her legs for all those months. She'll be so uncomfortable and won't understand why she can barely move 😔. Anyone with any maternal/paternal instinct would be so depressed and worried just one day on from hearing the awful news. Not these two though. Sarah seemed on top of the world when out shopping with Nannar and as for Creepy, he didn't mention it all and seemed his usual happy self. It was astonishing how upbeat and cheerful they both were.
There both weird af

Reactions: 12
I don’t care about what fake “ it was okay to take mila on holiday the consultant said so on the phone” story they have come up with to justify their trip, the recommended length of time for a baby in a car seat is two hours max and how long has that poor baby sat in that bloody seat ! How many of us have had children or grand children and know how fed up they get stuck in their car seat even for short journeys, we might make the exception once or twice if we absolutely have to make a long journey and there’s no other option

I don’t care if people want to live in a pop up tent in their garden good luck to them but when you have children you have a moral duty to do the best for them and that’s an education, a real education not arsing about doing nothing, ( no offence to actual real organised home schoolers) being fed and clothed and not being aimlessly dragged round different countries fulfilling your dimwit fathers dreams, any real parent doesn’t need to have this pointed out it’s their natural aim to nurture their childrens physical and emotional well-being

oh and whilst we are on about emotional needs most children are social and do like to interact with their peers even if it’s just for a short period ….even if you do home school them although I hesitate to type home schooling as they are not real homeschoolers

they’ve got years to take Mila and the rest of the children in that crappy cramped van, it’s not like they are doing anything else or have time restraints or actual jobs/school
they knew about her prognosis before they left but what Chris wants Chris gets and dimwit went along with it 🤷‍♀️

they are a bloody disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m just waiting for it, we all know it’s coming.
“Hi guys, we’ve had loads of people messaging, and we would just like to clear something up,, I know you always say I don’t have to explain myself,, but I’m gonna, we’ve asked the doctor, cos Chris now has his personal number, and he said Mila being in a car seat for hours on end will not have made her hips worse at all”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Quids before kids with this pair,not an ounce of compassion between them,selfish narcissistic and dangerous

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
“Hi guys, we’ve had loads of people messaging, and we would just like to clear something up,, I know you always say I don’t have to explain myself,, but I’m gonna, we’ve asked the doctor, cos Chris now has his personal number, and he said Mila being in a car seat for hours on end will not have made her hips worse at all”
Yes, and dont forget Lazy will add on "oh and the social worker called me on her personal number for a little chat and to tell me the names of the nasty people who have contacted them, and not only have they given me the names of the trolls who told lies about us, she has also gave us the personal contact details of the police as they are my friends".
She is so bleeping stupid and tells so many lies, not understanding that some of us work in that profession and know the policies and procedures of the back of our hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Yep I’ve been thinking the same lol 😂

Yes, and dont forget Lazy will add on "oh and the social worker called me on her personal number for a little chat and to tell me the names of the nasty people who have contacted them, and not only have they given me the names of the trolls who told lies about us, she has also gave us the personal contact details of the police as they are my friends".
She is so bleeping stupid and tells so many lies, not understanding that some of us work in that profession and know the policies and procedures of the back of our hands.
Ha ha yep. I’m just waiting for the rant Cos I can feel one coming

Reactions: 23
Consummate actors they have been acting so long putting out fake content we would call it dishonesty to pretend life's perfect but this is their job also when Sarah did talk it felt she was more concerned with the disruption to herself than the discomfort poor Mila will suffer, why would you even mention the clothes not fitting especially when they are set for life they can just go buy more.. both of them are narcissistic no empathy or real emotion,they never listen to experts they believe that they know better they also blame someonevelse never are they responsible the water safety vlogs are a perfect example tge kids didnt drown so they were not in the wrong...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Absolutely, if we had the conversation about reporting to SS etc on Facebook it would result in huge arguments and slanging matches but on here we all sing from the same hymn sheet and if we do have different opinions they are met with an adult attitude
compared to other peoples threads that will moan for the influencer breathing this thread is far from hate it’s concern!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I noticed Esme has a very small cut on her face- could this have occurred the same time as the ankle injury?

I don't think these children are abused, but I do think they are neglected- yes they go on holidays, get stuff bought for them, are fed and live in a warm(ish) home, but emotionally, intellectually and developmentally they are not having their needs met.

I am far from a perfect parent, but I try my best. And if someone raises concerns, I listen. SS were contacted because of a misunderstanding over the responsibilities my child was thought to have, as a young carer. When we were first made aware they had been alerted, I was devastated, I was scared. In my heart of hearts I knew nothing was untoward, but I kept going over and over everything. Eventually I realised, that my family were not being put in any vulnerable situation, and I welcomed ss being made to be involved, as I would rather they investigated me, and found nothing to be wrong, and continued to look into many other families, the majority of whom who would also be innocent, but if by investigating numerous families who posed no risk, they found 1 child who needed help, I was happy to investigated. In the end we got a phone call to say they were not concerned at all- and it was a relief, but I was also grateful to live in a society were there are people who protect children who need help, should it be needed.
Although it is obvious after the situation with baby P, little Arthur, and numerous others, that more needs to be done.

Just because the Ingham children appear publicy, does not mean there is no risk to them. They need an outsider to be able to talk to, 'should' they ever be worried or upset about something.

Sorry this is babbling, I just keep going over things in my head. No parents are perfect, but the Inghams seem to think that people who offer advice, opinions, or suggestions are claiming to be so. Why automatically be defensive, instead of thanking people for their concern and showing they are doing what they can to ensure their children's well-being is always put first.

The girls need to be in education as Sarah is going to have her time consumed by caring for Mila, but I know she needs them at home to help care for Jace and to give Creepy something to film.

I just hope the girls join these groups still, as at least they might have access to people they can talk to, and access support if they need it.

Sadly I can see the groups not happening now, as lazy and creepy will be too busy with Mila.

It's such a mess.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
B286CB78-54C1-452F-89B3-2ADD305E2ACE.png
t
the fact that they were fully aware she had an issue with her hips that required a referral to another hospital but yet continued to constantly carry her around like this is so awful

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.