The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was just plain nasty about that tatty cat decoration. That was really vicious "It would be funny to get her because she's not getting a cat."
Dictatorial little madam thinks she's running the show.
She's a bully plain and simple. I've known girls like her, not obvious about it but it's the little things that make others feel crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
New here so don’t know if this has already been said but it’s an out and out lie that they ‘wouldn’t do anything’ before 4 months. My son was born with the same condition as Mila (but my son’s was both hips) and it was picked up on at 4 weeks, he went into a harness there and then and this treatment avoided him needing surgery. My son’s was severe too and Mila’s sounds like slightly shallow joints so a harness would have been a treatment they could (and would) have used for her. The fact they chose not to go to her appointment means she is now too old for the harness to be successful and now she needs surgery. That is 100% on them. I hope they are ashamed of themselves.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Sarah’s just posted this on her insta. It just makes me so annoyed how she’s turning all this about her … it’s not about her at all it’s all about mila. How does she think mila is gonna feel?
its their fault mila is in this situation in the first place Cos they decided going away for months on end was more important than milas urgent referral for her hips and had her in a car seat for hours on end and in a sling for hours. So she’s got no right to be all Woe me now.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Sarah’s just posted this on her insta. It just makes me so annoyed how she’s turning all this about her … it’s not about her at all it’s all about mila. How does she think mila is gonna feel?
its their fault mila is in this situation in the first place Cos they decided going away for months on end was more important than milas urgent referral for her hips and had her in a car seat for hours on end and in a sling for hours. So she’s got no right to be all Woe me now.
Sharon38 if you and your sperm donor hadn't gone away for weeks in a parcel delivery van then maybe your little one wouldn't be facing this but like always you pass the blame onto someone else,the pair of you are narcissistic and toxic

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Not to upset to forget the filter though, rather than upset she should be feeling extremely guilty.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Watched the end of last nights vlog. Even if she spent £500 at home bargains and B&M it’s nothing in comparison to his spending. Yes she appears to buy lots but nearly everything she buys is from a bargain shop.

£500 = 20k yes, there’s the mathematician in family, don’t worry Isabelle will be fine with Chris as her teacher.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Watched the end of last nights vlog. Even if she spent £500 at home bargains and B&M it’s nothing in comparison to his spending. Yes she appears to buy lots but nearly everything she buys is from a bargain shop.

£500 = 20k yes, there’s the mathematician in family, don’t worry Isabelle will be fine with Chris as her teacher.
As the daughter of a spendaholic housewife I think £500 here and there really mounts up when you add it all together. I’m defo not defending Creepy here but Lazy definitely spends waayyyyy too much money on absolute shite. She spends heaps on every shop she goes into, it’s a compulsion with her.

Thread title idea:

sarah38 will soon be sarah39, the way creepy dresses must be a crime

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Really wish some medical professional would call her out on this on her socials. All the infactuated I fam will think it’s ok to do that treatment if god forbid any of their children have the same condition.

Reactions: 24
As the daughter of a spendaholic housewife I think £500 here and there really mounts up when you add it all together. I’m defo not defending Creepy here but Lazy definitely spends waayyyyy too much money on absolute shite. She spends heaps on every shop she goes into, it’s a compulsion with her.
I have to agree - we have joint funds, in fact my husband puts in more than me, but I’d be livid if he came home with £500 worth of utter shite that’ll end up in landfill. Proper livid. At least the courier van of dreams will have some resale value

Really wish some medical professional would call her out on this on her socials. All the infactuated I fam will think it’s ok to do that treatment if god forbid any of their children have the same condition.
NHS medical professionals are too professional to go arguing with a stupid, uncaring mother on social media. Also they do not have access to Mila's medical records and unless they are involved in the case, neither should they. We can only speculate what was said in her consultations, personally I think they heard only what they wanted to and never gave the consultant the full picture about their holiday/rattling round a delivery van in Europe for 10 weeks or whatever it was. Lazy39teen and her thick as pigshit husband were always going to do what they wanted anyway. She can sit and spout tit about her suffering as much as she likes, it only confirms it is always about the Bradford beast and her childrens comfort, privacy and safety is way down the list of her priorities.
Anyone can pretend to be a medical professional on the internet (or young hollywood pilot for that matter) it doesn't make them one.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Her insta post, did anyone else read that in Sarahs "sheep's" voice?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY #UNT !!!!! what a vile self centered poor excuse of a Mother !! I am seething, furious at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
#205 Creepy looking like Mr Bean,Esme being mean and Lazy expecting us to believe she's a size 14

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Exactly! Thisis all their own doing, they are totally guilty of causing this journey for Mila. It could have been a much milder journey if they hadn't put their travels and vlogging before their child. Also, look at all the hash tags attached to the post. She is trying to guide as much traffic as possible to her self centred rant 🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Omg the ifam are really buttering up to her tales of woe on Instagram aren’t they! Yes Sarah, it was just mildly out of normal range, until you sat her in a tin can car seat for umpteen weeks and let your family carry her around like a sack of potatoes for umpteen weeks, and carried her in an inadequate sling for umpteen weeks! I can’t feel more angry at her 🤬

Sod off Sarah. YOU are guilty

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I think Sarah's manic shopping habit might be because of when she was growing up? Seems to be they didn't have very much as kids, so making up for it, and Isabelle Esme Isla Jace and Mila having everything she didn't have! Just ridiculous though!

Reactions: 20
they did this to Baby M! Nobody else did they were the ones leaving their newborn daughter like this, it’s consequences from their own actions, i hope they feel guilty

• Heart
New here so don’t know if this has already been said but it’s an out and out lie that they ‘wouldn’t do anything’ before 4 months. My son was born with the same condition as Mila (but my son’s was both hips) and it was picked up on at 4 weeks, he went into a harness there and then and this treatment avoided him needing surgery. My son’s was severe too and Mila’s sounds like slightly shallow joints so a harness would have been a treatment they could (and would) have used for her. The fact they chose not to go to her appointment means she is now too old for the harness to be successful and now she needs surgery. That is 100% on them. I hope they are ashamed of themselves.
I really hope this was spelled out to her at the appointment, and if not, I hope it will be at the next appointment, so that she realises they have nobdy to blame but themselves. Selfish, and stupid with it, beyond belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.