Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
All about her yet again 😡
So sad she’s going to miss out on baby snuggles and feeling close to her little baby.
No mention of how Mila will feel. Uncomfortable, restricted, unable to feel the warmth and closeness of her mother (even if that is Sarah) when she’s upset and needs it. She’s been in someone’s arms, albeit being held like a rag doll, for months now and, I assume, will have to be held less now and not in the same way and will have no idea what’s going on or why.

But yeah, Sarah won’t get the same baby snuggles. Boo hoo.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
What’s going on here then? Concern for her child? Guilt?

I think she’s looking pissed off. At what? Social Services crawling all over you Lazy? Is that what you’re scared of? Or because this has spoiled all your plans to travel and spunk money at the shops on tat. Mix of both I think. You selfish bitch.

D146D6EE-E344-48C8-859C-EA89BB7C1F1C.jpeg

• Heart

Raw

VIP Member
Welcome to the Ingham shopping centre. For any Brits who remember “are you being served”….

Ground floor: perfumery
Stationery and leather goods
Wigs and haberdashery
Kitchenware and food
Going up

First floor: telephones
Gents' ready-made suits
Shirts, socks, ties, hats
Underwear and shoes
Going up

Second floor: carpets
Travel goods and beddings
Materials and soft furnishing
Restaurant and teas
Going down

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Kitty2020

Chatty Member
I’ve read through every comment - the anger at the pair of them juxtaposed with the truly heartfelt compassion for the baby is intense.

I can add nothing - everyone has expressed it perfectly. Well maybe just one or two things -
Sarah & Chris - any money you earn you better be putting away for all your children. When Mila is old enough to figure out that YOU did this to her - and allowed the other minor children to haul her around, if she can break away from you, with any hope she will sue you for a lifetime of damages.

I can imagine few things more terrifying than being in a full body cast. I’m not down with babies, (no experience by choice) but the poor thing has only just started life! She has a potential lifetime disability. Let’s hope not, but having all that filming out there - they owe her more than they can ever give.

So now where does this leave Isla? Too young to babysit, she’s of no use to them. Will there be any cash left for her to sue?

And the boy? As many have said- he’s out of control and getting worse. What’s he going to be like when the baby needs so much more care?

And fuck your fucking air fryer you absolute bastards. Who edited this vlog? Right - so he knew the hospital news as he was helping promote this ad. And still chose to put it in. Oh fair enough if it’s going into the children’s trust fund.

Full body cast…avoidable… fuck. I can’t imagine having to do that with my cat. I’d be in shreds.

I gotta get off here. You guys are the best.

Apologies for the stream of consciousness and any errors. I can’t re-read. This is full on child neglect on every level and every kid. Plus of course the neglect of the poor pup. No one deserves to live with these two dumb, selfish, egotistical motherfuckers.

• Heart
  • Sad

Abbvay

VIP Member
So a whole day. 7 people. At home. No proper jobs. What do they achieve in that day?

Putting up some lights and using a hot tub. 🤪

If that was my achievements after a while day I'd be having serious conversations with myself.
They obviously forgot to light the candle. If they had, someone might have felt productive enough to go and get some water.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

uwu

VIP Member
From what I get from the situation is that if they actually attended that appointment instead of going on holiday Mila could of been given something to help her hip until she was a bit older for surgery? It’s obvious sitting in a car seat for long hours as escalated it to the point where it’s got so bad surgery is the only option?

Also them trying to blame the NHS doctors whenever something doesn’t go their way is just disgusting. There is no legitimate reason for a consultant to lie and if he knew that Mila would be in a car seat for hours a day he would advised them to postpone their trip.

• Angry
  • Sad

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
@Malcolm Conkers I tried tagging you last thread but didn’t work. You CRACK me up
Well thank you, but you shouldn’t encourage me! It’s a small, slippery slope from being flattered by strangers on the internet, to imagining you’re the second coming of Jim Morrison, appearing to an indifferent crowd in a provincial shopping centre.
1531B313-DA2D-4DDB-A7E8-9C598343C3B4.jpeg

There is nothing wrong with kids still wanting dolls at 12
Some adults still like to wear roller-boots, right into middle-age.

• Haha
  • Heart

UndoTyping

She said she felt bad, ‘I thought they said stable’…..she *almost* came across like a normal person….talking in a gentler tone.
Then she meets up with him and she’s back to her harsh, it’s everyone else’s fault rhetoric. I think they are both horrible excuses for humans, but he clearly is the most manipulative one….it’s all everyone else’s fault.

• Angry
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
They already got excited when it was mentioned at the last appointment so no use pretending to be devastated now. The thought didn't bother them when they were desperate to go on holiday. She's been left in a car seat for dangerous amounts of time even without hip problems and carried with less care than people carry a sack of potatoes.

• Sad
  • Heart

RosetheHat

Would it not have been better to get Izzy a candle calendar than inflicting her miserable face on the Ifam every day when she opens yet another disgusting flavoured coffee that she doesn’t want 😂

• Haha

Raw

VIP Member
You tube should just strike off all family vloggers who clickbate their childrens illnesses. Instant deletion. No questions asked. Sarah, you are really not a good person.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I keep thinking back to when they were at the garden centre earlier in the week and Creepy had that poor baby sat on a hard table next to a flowerpot with no hands to support her & kept catching her by her arm or leg when she fell. I hated it at the time but now knowing about the hip, it makes me feel ill
The thing is they have treated that baby like a bag of spuds from day one, how many times have we commented on how she’s not held properly or the girls walking around with her like she’s a doll, or she’s not been supported properly and how many times have they done it even more to make a point that they won’t be dictated to 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Neck lace

VIP Member
They met Anne Marie … clearly Sarah’s totally forgot about all this though Cos it couldn’t if meant that much to her
I remember Jess tweeting that she had met Anne Marie shortly after she outed Creepy as a grooming, narcissistic dickhead and that Anne Marie had hugged her and called her incredibly brave.

• Wow
Reactions: 53

Smoggy&Proud

Firstly, she's still sat at the hospital and is that desperate to video what they've been told that she's removed her mask. She literally has no other thought than for herself and videoing. If I'd have seen her she would have been told to get that chin strap on or leave.

Secondly, and not to sound awful but this news is nothing more than they deserve. They swanned off on a van holiday, ignored everything in respect of that babies health all to make content and a little (yes a little) amount of money. I feel for the baby but for the family I have zero feelings at all, I know it won't but I hope this puts things into perspective for them

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53