The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep thinking back to when they were at the garden centre earlier in the week and Creepy had that poor baby sat on a hard table next to a flowerpot with no hands to support her & kept catching her by her arm or leg when she fell. I hated it at the time but now knowing about the hip, it makes me feel ill
The thing is they have treated that baby like a bag of spuds from day one, how many times have we commented on how she’s not held properly or the girls walking around with her like she’s a doll, or she’s not been supported properly and how many times have they done it even more to make a point that they won’t be dictated to 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
I wonder if they were referred to social services by an official after the Kayak Paul no lifejackets incident? When you look back on it, 2021 has been quite a shocking year for Ingham child neglect, it seems to have gone drastically downhill.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The only good that could come out of Mila’s situation is those middle girls might get to go back to school. It’s too late for Issy to start doing year 11 work but maybe she could go to college and do some level 1 courses to catch
Yep I’ve been thinking the same lol 😂

Ha ha yep. I’m just waiting for the rant Cos I can feel one coming
They can always sit in front of the tit fake plants 🪴and pretend they are in a Bush just to feel more at home for their rant Lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 917817t
the fact that they were fully aware she had an issue with her hips that required a referral to another hospital but yet continued to constantly carry her around like this is so awful
I don't think either one of them give Mila's hip a single thought. Not before they left and certainly not during the endurance test of boredom, overcrowding & poor hygiene they put the whole family through.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Sarah was expecting loads of sympathy and people to tell her it’s not her fault and there’s nothing she could have done, these things happen. That’s what her pity party was for and it’s backfired

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I felt so sad for I, E and I in yesterday’s vlog. Their education is just being completed ignored.

Sarah said that she was going shopping with I and looked at the other two girls and said “you have schoolwork to do”. It seems to be a similar scenario every day. Kids love learning (well most do) …. where are all the learning resources, no books lying around, why are there no pieces of learning on the walls, where is the mess from their creative learning, why do they not have a huge table where they can learn together??

Do Sarah and Chris realise that they are the teachers so therefore time has to be put into learning prep, gathering resources etc. They should be spending so much time with the children every day focussing on their learning, overseeing what they are doing, being available to answer questions. Where are the outdoor learning opportunities, daily exercise, science experiments, art equipment, Christmas activities etc.

Sorry, I could go on and on…. it is so very sad to see!! I know they would say we only see a few minutes of their day but none of the above is visible, even in the background of their house, at any point of any vlog that shows their day from getting up to going to bed. I doubt very much that all the leaning resources are cleared away repeatedly so they don’t appear on screen ….. film my kitchen at any point of the day and you would see more evidence of homework and school activities lying around and my kids aren’t homeschooled!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Did anyone else think it was dangerous when Izzy stuck her just made coffee up to Sarah’s mouth for her to taste when Sarah was holding Mila right there, you could tell it was hot by Sarah’s reaction to it when she sipped. If Mila had gone for the mug they would have had another trip to A&E. I don’t know why they leave these incidents in the videos she didn’t even say to Izzy hey wait a min I’m holding Mila I’m not blaming Izzy she is young but Sarah has had multiple babies they always seem to get away with potentially dangerous situations.
ETA maybe I’m overreacting but I was always told not to drink hot liquids around a baby because they’re fast and know no danger.
Yes, I cringed at this. I had a family member who was scarred permanently and extensively from an accident with a cup of tea. It made me very cautious around hot drinks and little ones.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I felt so sad for I, E and I in yesterday’s vlog. Their education is just being completed ignored.

Sarah said that she was going shopping with I and looked at the other two girls and said “you have schoolwork to do”. It seems to be a similar scenario every day. Kids love learning (well most do) …. where are all the learning resources, no books lying around, why are there no pieces of learning on the walls, where is the mess from their creative learning, why do they not have a huge table where they can learn together??

Do Sarah and Chris realise that they are the teachers so therefore time has to be put into learning prep, gathering resources etc. They should be spending so much time with the children every day focussing on their learning, overseeing what they are doing, being available to answer questions. Where are the outdoor learning opportunities, daily exercise, science experiments, art equipment, Christmas activities etc.

Sorry, I could go on and on…. it is so very sad to see!! I know they would say we only see a few minutes of their day but none of the above is visible, even in the background of their house, at any point of any vlog that shows their day from getting up to going to bed. I doubt very much that all the leaning resources are cleared away repeatedly so they don’t appear on screen ….. film my kitchen at any point of the day and you would see more evidence of homework and school activities lying around and my kids aren’t homeschooled!!!!!
I find it strange that you don’t see all the learning resources in the background. When they mention schooling it tends to be done alone in their rooms or they’ve just finished by lunchtime. But you don’t see much in the way of school stuff in their rooms either.

Our kids do homework in their rooms, but they have lessons at school and interaction, sports and practicals etc. Isabelle might be able to manage with a proper tutor, but I would think she needs to put more hours in for her GCSE’s. Isla and Esme however would need more guidance from someone and should be doing work, painting, drawing whatever with some form of adult interaction, and it’s strange you don’t see an awful lot of that as it’s ideal YouTube content.

We also seem to have far more school related books, revision guides etc at home… and ours attend school.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If you home educate, do you have to pay to enter a 16 year old in for their GCSEs? As I know she will have to go to an independent place to sit them.
Yes you have to find an exam centre. Pay per subject with a slight discount if you have a partner code, but it's pretty expensive. If you don't book it before the cutoff date it increases by approximately £100 per subject. My son's exams are £190 per subject.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
For anyone who has any knowledge, what would they have been advised to do/not do with Mila in regards to her hips and operation between now and surgery? (haven't watched the vlog sorry if its been mentioned there)

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they will stay at home once her cast is on. They are stupid enough !! They only care about money

Reactions: 7
I very much doubt social services will get involved to be honest. I had reason to assume a little boy who lives close by us was being mistreated. Can't go into details obviously but I was concerned and upset enough to ring his school and also social services. They said they couldn't do anything. The school did say they would keep an eye on him. I think In the inghams case it's more likely the LEA would get involved as the home Ed seems sparse/non existent.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why do they insist that we on here are trolls and haters, when all we are thinking about is the safety of those poor children. They are so deluded.
And Mila should be handled with great care between now and surgery as that hip could could cause more problems if they exacerbate the problem.
the problem

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.