Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @SooooAnyway
Screenshot 2021-12-01 015449.png

TLDR
- The road trip ended well for Sarah when poor Esme cut her finger and had to go to hospital for stitches. There's nothing like a good old fashioned bit of clickbait. The nurse had to hold Esme's hand whilst Mother of the Year filmed her.
- The Inghams are finally home after their long, pointless trip across Europe. Chris seemed to not know the UK is still part of the continent of Europe.
- Sarah took the Christmas tree out and put it up in the living room. Another went up in the hallway window upstairs so Sarah can show off to her neighbours about how 'rich' she is. Unfortunately, the only rich thing about her is the chocolate pudding she scoffed for dinner.
- One of the vlogs ended in a weird way this week. Chris seemed to be trying to be getting into a cackling Sarah's pants to create the next baby clickbait.
- Mila is chubby, but also petite. The four and a half month old (born weighing 7lbs and 9lbs 7oz aged 2 months old in September) is apparently still in newborn clothing, and just going into 0-3 months. I'll take that as meaning she's going into 3-6 months and growing well. Don't believe anything Sarah says.
- The Inghams uploaded a Q&A today, 2 months late. Better late than never. They answered many of Tattle's concerns, including the fact they don't give as much attention to Isla as they do to the other kids, the kids having no interaction with anyone outside the family, and them having no money once Youtube ends.
- 9 Year old Isla will be joining the Rainbows (a Girlguiding branch for 5-7 year olds). Once Isla is put into the correct group (Brownies until she's 10), Lazy will be raging when she discovers you have to pay to attend.
- Isabelle and Esme cried when Sarah had a meltdown and told them they were gong back to school earlier this year. It was probably tears of joy.
- Chris has accepted that his pilot dream is over. Time for him to get fat and ugly like his father. Sorry not sorry.
- Chris called us all morons.

HAPPY DECEMBER TATTLERS!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! WHAT AN AMAZING, EMOTIONAL, BEAUTIFUL, SURPRISE!!!
Screenshot 2021-12-01 020533.png
Screenshot 2021-12-01 021000.png

Hi Steve. How do you feel about your son wanting to take you on holiday to Spain in your caravan? What a lovely surprise. Shame they can't treat you to another trip to Disneyworld Florida. How the mighty have fallen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Raw

VIP Member
Sarah’s camera filter vs Chris’s camera filter ( same vlog, few mins apart)
B13937F6-CA73-4E35-BBBF-922C0C85F018.jpeg

FCD69B99-8C91-4029-B2DB-095E6AF2E0B4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

M_stalker

Tell me this doesn’t scream emotional abuse and gaslighting.
Chris doesn’t help with the kids, he doesn’t cook,he chose to take the kids out of school and home school and then left the responsibility of home schooling all up to Sarah, he made the decision to buy the £20,000 van that he didn’t consult his wife about and then take a couple of months to pack up & travel with a newborn that he wasn’t up all night breast feeding and a toilet training toddler, Chris is the only one who has a bank card and every purchase Sarah makes she always says “Chris will be angry about this, haha just joking….” But even though Sarah doesn’t have access to her own bank card she is still responsible for buying ALL Christmas and birthday gifts, clothing, shoes, groceries & neccessities etc… Dinners, if Chris doesn’t like it, it doesn’t get cooked or she has to make a completely seperate meal for him after cooking for her and the kids because he won’t cook for himself, Chris’s parents get a caravan, Sarah’s Dad or Nanna.. Absolutely nothing, he coerced Sarah into having the 2 babies after she made it abundantly clear she didn’t want to have more kids, after Jace she then repeated she was DONE and now after Mila he has already started the “Just one more.” Chris cheated on Sarah on multiple occasions and has managed to weasel out of it, the house, Sarah initially said she didn’t want that one, Chris did so it was the one they bought. I could keep going. Sarah is far from a good person but damn, when you look at everything put together in a list like that, she is well and truely being mentally abused by that man and they always try and look like “the nice guy” when pitted against their victim. Chris seems lesser of the two evils but remember… We see what he wants us to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
That “leaflet” with all the clubs on sounds very much like the kind of thing that social services or the local education authority would give to a family as a low level intervention if they’re worried about children being isolated. Guiding is exactly the kind of thing they’d encourage.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

thegreencow

VIP Member
The way Jace is allowed to treat Isla like shit boils my blood. He is BULLYING her. She is so nice to him and helps him with his tree and then he starts screeching at her when they're doing Esme's tree, trying to shut her out of the room and telling her to go on the naughty step. First Lazy tells him to tell Isla off, then when Isla tries to be nice to him and give him a hug Lazy tells Isla off. WTF? Talk about having a favourite child.

They bow to that boy's every command. They need to implement a naughty step for him ASAP. Lazy has absolutely 0 maternal skills.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

garyowen7

I’ve never seen any other human being wear a beanie that makes you look like a sodding garden gnome. And he thinks this look 100% of the time is better than just showing your slightly balding and ginger hair. What a strange man.

4D6AAF16-D1B6-4261-84AA-F885AEFBEFCC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Maria1

Chatty Member
Sorry WHAT, Chris tackled Isabelle to the ground and TICKLED HER … WHAT!
As a teenager I well remember 'tickling' being a way of a male to get a feel of me under the guise of being harmless fun. At 16, a stepfather should not be doing this.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

Disney_Wolf

Chatty Member
So I've lurked on this thread a while but never got round to posting til now. Creepy's relationship with Isabelle is very reminiscent of my stepdad's with me- particularly the tickling, grabbing and banter. My stepdad was grooming and sexually abusing me and had been for years. I aren't saying that is what is happening here just that I see similarities. If lazy reads here PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR DAUGHTER. My mum didn't, she chose her husband over me, and it retraumatised me on top of the PTSD I already had from the abuse.

I've came here to say the exact same thing. Creepys actions towards Izzy is literally like what I experienced growing up. I've had someone groom and be sexual towards me when I was much younger than Izzy and seeing the way Chris is towards her just makes me feel like it's happening again but to someone else and I just want to reach out and help her. I legit can't even hate watch the vlogs anymore because of the way he behaves towards her. Just reading these comments about today's vlog make me feel physically sick. I literally just want to cry and take her away from this situation, no one should have to go through that especially not with someone who is supposed to be your gardian. Someone who's supposed to take care of you, protect you. And no one deserves to have their mother stand by and let it happen. I'm sorry if I'm not making sense just now, it's 3am and I'm actually trying really hard not to cry (I know, it's silly of me hah). But this poor girl. She and her siblings have no one looking out for them, they have no way of knowing that this isn't normal x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

Puppet

VIP Member
Is it common in the UK to habe fake trees and so many of them? Genuine question, over here we mostly have real trees. We buy them at around mid Dec as they obviously don't stay so long lol.
When I was little my Dad only got ours on 23rd Dec, that was a tradition and quite common in Germany.

We have 1 tree. Not one in each room.
It's normal to have fake (artificial) trees. But the vast majority of people have one tree. Please don't think the Inghams represent the UK, even we don't understand half of what they do or say. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Ghost82

Chatty Member
I think it's another attempt at keeping him "young" and "small", mummy is a bit more grown up then mama and she has an issue with that
I can just imagine her in the aisles of B&M when he’s about 8! “He’s 96 months old!.” 🤣

BE84ACF2-5E60-4FDF-A8E0-C67301D7D4EA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Isabelle, in my opinion, is dyslexic. She has never been diagnosed or given any help, same as Esme. To have all that money and never once got your child assessed when they clearly struggle academically. I really feel for Isabelle she comes across of almost being fearful of Sarah. In reality it is not Isabelles fault she struggles, her parents should have picked up on it years ago. Her speech also gives it away, tripping up on words or not being able to remember the right words, another red flag, instead Sarah laughs and makes fun of it.
Why does everything have to be a diagnosis. Those kids have been in and out of school, done fuck all home schooling, have illiterate, lazy parents. That’s more likely to be the case

All of the kids speech has gone downhill. They are on constant eggshells and never know what’s the right or wrong thing to say. Hence the stuttering and wrong words

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

thegreencow

VIP Member
Here's the intro for the Tattlers who don't want to give them a view.
Notable points
- Driving up to Motorway Mansion in the DPD van
- The weird fake laughing.
- Creepy in the hot tub. Would've been more accurate if he was skinny dipping.
- The only time ever that Lazy will be a size 8.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

ronnie2

Chris comparing his family to the ace family. Here are some similarities Chris, but I don’t think your going to like them.
1. Both men creepy af and try to shag their fans.
2. Both wives put up with cheating.
3. Both families lie all the time and are deluded.

Also hilarious to hear Chris say he doesn’t want to be a pilot now. Is it because you know your security clearance will fail? Yes Chris you have to have a clear record and not have an visa restrictions. So that’s America out of the window. Or is it because you were reported for harassing flight attendants?.

also what are these businesses they are talking about?.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59