The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isabelle hasn't been around anyone else since she was 14. The only people outside of the household that she's seen have been a friend once or twice and occasionally people like Nana, Leah, Katrina, Lottie, Jane and Steve. So mostly family, or much older, or much younger.

When I was a teen I had many crushes on people and I'm sure I wasn't alone in them often being unrealistic/inappropriate had anything happened. Teachers, older neighbours, my dentist! I never acted on this and they certainly never did. There's a reason why the age of consent is higher when a person in a position of trust is involved, and even beyond that could lose them their job even if not illegal. It's easy for even adults in a vulnerable situation to confuse their feelings about a person.

At 16 I was starting to date people around my age. Of course not everyone does, some people have been dating for years at that point, others aren't ready yet but it comes back to choice. What real life people can she sit and daydream about? Even if she met someone online, it would be too risky to ever meet them given the messages she gets about Chris, and the type of people who have watched her in the vlogs. She has no time away from family and no opportunity to meet anyone. She will likely have totally normal feelings for her age but with no one to direct them at, except the only adult male she has contact with who also happens to have normalised cheating/talking to young girls as being ok because it isn't illegal and he gets away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I just listened to the water fight in the kitchen
unbelievable that two adults would do that in the kitchen.
I would have gone ballistic.
I wish they wouldn’t keep saying “and I was like”.
Time the local authority stepped in re education.
Those girls shouldn’t be doing homeschooling in their bedrooms.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What I don't understand why does Issabelle real dad step in or any of her real dads side of family

Does even Issabelle realise her mother paid her real dad off to stay away

When Chris gets bored of Issabelle who will he prey on next ?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Just want to clarify something…

In the Q&A Lazy said “We don’t follow trends and pranks in our vlogs”

Last nights vlog “Here’s a wrapping paper outfit trend that’s going around”

Does she ever remember what she’s said previously? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Honestly what is wrong with Sarah and Chris? Poor isla feeling so insecure and frightened in her own home, its not esmes job to make isla feel secure. It was the same in the old house when isla apparently had ocd, she said she sat isabelle and esme down and said isla is struggling so yous need to play with her more, and involve her more, its not their job its the parents job to make isla feel secure. They travel around from country to country in a cramped van never knowing where their going next, their is no routine in that house, kids need routine to feel secure. I understand its Chris dream to have a van and travel the world 🌎, but when you have children as parents we put our dreams on hold till our children fly the nest

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Honestly what is wrong with Sarah and Chris? Poor isla feeling so insecure and frightened in her own home, its not esmes job to make isla feel secure. It was the same in the old house when isla apparently had ocd, she said she sat isabelle and esme down and said isla is struggling so yous need to play with her more, and involve her more, its not their job its the parents job to make isla feel secure. They travel around from country to country in a cramped van never knowing where their going next, their is no routine in that house, kids need routine to feel secure. I understand its Chris dream to have a van and travel the world 🌎, but when you have children as parents we put our dreams on hold till our children fly the nest
Haha if my mum sat me down and told me I I had to play with my 8 year old brother more I would have got a slap for telling her where to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I understand its Chris dream to have a van and travel the world
No, it’s not. It’s just what he thinks someone cool like ‘Chris DeLonge’ would say, if he were a real person.

I don’t like to even consider what the real Christopher Malcolm Ingham dreams about.

edit - Chris explained once on Instagram how the ‘Chris DeLonge’ thing came about, how it wasn’t his idea, it was just a ‘nickname’ given to him at school (probably around the time everybody started respecting him because of his rollerboot skills), and it’s stuck and that’s what everybody knows him as, so there was no sense changing it. That is absolute bullshit, obviously. I would bet my house on it. He called himself that, like a little girl pretending she’s married to Will Young or something. He is like a repository of every single cringey thing men I have ever seen other males do or say, all in one place!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
That’s the typical Ingham way though isn’t it. Rather than spend time with Isla and get to the root of the problem properly they just rally Esme and Issy. This means that Isla now knows all she has to do is spin the insecure/OCD line to ensure her sisters will play with her and shower her with attention. Sarah she is clearly feeling left out by you because you had Jace and now another shiny new toy in Mila. Get her professional help or she will be spinning this line until she’s 30!! I mean what kind of family prioritise fixing up a DPD van over schooling 🙄 And you wonder why she’s feeling the way she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
No, it’s not. It’s just what he thinks someone cool like ‘Chris DeLonge’ would say, if he were a real person.

I don’t like to even consider what the real Christopher Malcolm Ingham dreams about.

edit - Chris explained once on Instagram how the ‘Chris DeLonge’ thing came about, how it wasn’t his idea, it was just a ‘nickname’ given to him at school (probably around the time everybody started respecting him because of his rollerboot skills), and it’s stuck and that’s what everybody knows him as, so there was no sense changing it. That is absolute bullshit, obviously. I would bet my house on it. He called himself that, like a little girl pretending she’s married to Will Young or something. He is like a repository of every single cringey thing men I have ever seen other males do or say, all in one place!
Christopher is a first rate bullshitter trying to live out his fantasy lifestyle ,a narcissistic gnome who shouldn't be around teenage girls .He was thought of as an oddball by many of his previous neighbours ,he's not to be believed .

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Christopher is a first rate bullshitter trying to live out his fantasy lifestyle ,a narcissistic gnome who shouldn't be around teenage girls .He was thought of as an oddball by many of his previous neighbours ,he's not to be believed .
*second-rate bullshitter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Re yesterday’s, I never understand folk folding and putting away washed clothes without ironing them first? Maybe it’s jus me, but I iron before putting away lol.
I commented yesterday on that point surely everyone irons clothes prior to putting away but not Sarah she is too Lazy she thinks she has done a days work if she fills the washing machine and then takes them out again thats her for the day you would never get your clothes again if you were waiting on her doing the ironing but the girls could be doing that as they have nothing else to do

Reactions: 5
You can just picture Creepy repeatedly telling Sarah that people suspecting anything untoward going on between him and Isabelle have a sick mind. We are all the weirdos for even suggesting such a thing... Sarah, understandly, can't cope with things being any different to what Creepy tells her. Jess was younger than Isabelle and he wanted to sleep with her so badly that he risked his marriage, very successful business, the respect of his family and friends and his children's future mental health to do so. Not only that, from the evidence provided, it looks very, very, very likely that he has met up with people since the victims came forward. Cheating, perving and grooming are all that matters to him. Wake up Sarah and protect your young daughter!
I'm no expert, but there are minor things that makes me wonder if Isabelle is on the spectrum. Regardless, there are plenty of instances in the vlogs that I find concerning. The way she interacts with her mother is like the scared sidekick of a meangirl. Constantly reassuring and placating her mother.
Sarah is a mean witch. And Chris is the doting stepdad. He seems to provide the emotional support that Lazy clearly lacks. It is painful to watch the dynamic between the three of them. It stinks of LDS cult.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just want to clarify something…

In the Q&A Lazy said “We don’t follow trends and pranks in our vlogs”

Last nights vlog “Here’s a wrapping paper outfit trend that’s going around”

Does she ever remember what she’s said previously? 🤦‍♀️
hahahah! I thought the same!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s Defo something going on between Izzy/Chris. I’ve noticed a few times Izzy has used the Arctic Monkeys song ‘I wanna be yours’ on her stories 🤢🤢
I saw she used r u mine on an editing story as well. Might be reading into it too much, but who else does all the editing for the Inghams....

(sorry this is just a bit of a rant from someone who's similar to isabelle)

As someone's who's been out of school for a while because of mental health reasons (CAHMS is awful) I hate it. It's so isolating and I still message my friends, Isabelle doesn't even do that. You are all so right about the dating thing, you really do feel like you're isolated. It means you can get into some sticky situations as you accept attention from people you probably wouldn't have otherwise (guys who you think are your friends, or possibly in Isabelle's case fans or family can be very creepy over text)

Because my a levels haven't gone well (aka i've essentially dropped out), i'm considering going to do open uni, but I do feel like i'll miss out on the social stuff. Sarah if you're for some reason seeing this, maybe you could consider it for Isabelle? When I was doing some research there are people who enter open uni at 16, they have a policy for it. She could then go and do her GCSEs in english and maths. She doesn't even have to do a degree, she could do diploma or a certificate. The cost is lower than a normal course or uni and as they are set for life this should be affordable enough for them. I was having a look and maybe she could look into doing an open course and picking modules. It's not usually recommended to do this as a levels are ideal, but seeing as she MAY (i don't know her situation) not have enough GCSEs she could maybe look into this? The only problem might be the independent study or maybe the level. It's just an idea though i'm not sure whether it would work for her. (ot but if anyone has any POSITIVE open uni experiences/advice please let me know thanks)
ETA: She might want to do this in a few years maybe. I sort of just wanted to possibly remind Sarah, or anyone including myself that there's always a way of recovering things. If she likes childcare there's millions of childcare apprenticeships she could do (would her stepdad be a safeguarding issue? idk i'm not a teacher but i feel so sorry for her if he is)

My parents have desperately tried to get me back to school and even though it irritates the depression in me I am very grateful and I cannot believe there are parents out there who would support their child leaving society like this.

Sorry for the vent and sorry if i'm wrong on anything but here's my view as someone who's only a couple of years older than her (not even that actually it's more like a year and a few months)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm no expert, but there are minor things that makes me wonder if Isabelle is on the spectrum. Regardless, there are plenty of instances in the vlogs that I find concerning. The way she interacts with her mother is like the scared sidekick of a meangirl. Constantly reassuring and placating her mother.
Sarah is a mean witch. And Chris is the doting stepdad. He seems to provide the emotional support that Lazy clearly lacks. It is painful to watch the dynamic between the three of them. It stinks of LDS cult.
I'm no expert either, but I don't think she is ASD. I think it is just classic anxiety. There have been studies done about zoo animals, which show how stressed they are by a limited environment and exposure to a constant stream of visitors. That is not so different for the Ingham kids. I would guess that they are all walking on eggshells constantly and that will manifest as anxiety.

The sooner this country enacts privacy laws that protect children online, the better. Unfortunately, I don't see us following French lead and doing anything, until a tragedy happens, such as a suicide or accident, or a grown up child decides to sue their parents for earnings and for depriving them of a normal, safe childhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Did Lazy really threaten Creepy with 80's style foil decorations?!

Firstly, didn't those decs get a mention on here the other day?

Secondly, that's a bit rude considering loads of their ifam probably have those decs up at home.

And thirdly, as if the prospect of filling their home with highly reflective decorations would bother such a gorgeous specimen of a man that just LOVES to check himself out at any given opportunity. 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.