The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have sympathy for Isabelle but really, what did Sarah expect when she decided to stay with Chris? People aren't just going to forget what he did. If she doesn't like people asking her kids if their dad is a n***e then that's her fault. She had the choice to leave and many, many people told her to but she shut them out and cut them off. I'm not saying it's right, jut saying that she's a self obsessed witch making her kids suffer for something they haven't done.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Wow I have just researched Stockholm syndrome, all I can say is it speaks volumes and really worrying🙁🙁🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I really feel for the kids. They'll always have people referring to Chris as a pervert. Sarah is no mother. No normal mum would subject their children to this. Any loving mum would've removed their children from the situation and tried to repair the damage. She's absolute trash

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Chuckling here, imagining Creepy's face when he sees that his step-daughter has posted to her 100k+ followers the very thing he's spent 3 years trying to erase (his noncing). It's never going away!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
The Ingham Family posted:
9 YEAR OLDS CHRISTMAS BEDROOM TRANSFORMATION! & NEW VLOGMAS INTRO!
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I've had several step fathers and whilst none have been anywhere near creepys level of disgusting, I can say that I've often been comforted by knowing that I'm not actually related to them. My advice to Isabelle would be to cling on to the fact that she isn't an Ingham and one day can go into the real world using her real name.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So Sarah's mini me Isabelle has just proven she's just like her mother. I don't want you going over giving hate but shows the name. The girl is brainwashed it's so sad. I wish someone would step in but think it's too late now

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Isabelle should forgot the big following and make a private account for friends and family only.

Kinda feel like it’s just to show everyone “LOOK! We do have bullies!’

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't get in the intro why everyone is in the kitchen with all the food and Chris and Jace are in the hot tub just staring in. Have they been kicked out?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Here's the intro for the Tattlers who don't want to give them a view.
Notable points
- Driving up to Motorway Mansion in the DPD van
- The weird fake laughing.
- Creepy in the hot tub. Would've been more accurate if he was skinny dipping.
- The only time ever that Lazy will be a size 8.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
We will soon see how much money they got at Christmas, the girls want iphones and new iPads, wonder if they will get them

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.