The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is issy constantly walking around in her knickers and a sweat shirt and did anyone notice the close ups of her bottom half while Jace was opening his advent calendar in parts the camera wasn’t even on Jace just Issy’s bottom half, she’s 16 knows she’s going to be on camera and feels that appropriate. Sorry walking round like that in front of your stepfather and on camera is Definitely inappropriate.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Jace’s squint isnt good today 😕

Can somebody who isnt blocked, ask why she isnt following JoJo?
They keep saying it's not getting better but it is. It is fine when his glasses areon. They think that because it turns when they're off, it's not working. The thing they need to understand is that he will always have a turn with this condition, the glasses fix it but you have to continue using the glasses to stop the turn. His eye turns to fix the focus. When his glasses are on, it doesn't have to. He's never going to have a straight eye without the glasses unless they get yhe surgery. The issue with the surgery is it would puppetry be cosmetic as he'd still need glasses.
There is also a risk that the eye will turn outward. with glasses on, if he gets ghe surgery as the brain doesn't understand it's been fixed. Imagine having a condition that is fixed with glasses and then you're put through surgery when you'll still need harasses and could end up with a turn that you can't hide. Most people with this condition just use glasses or contact lenses. My cousin has this and you'd never know unless you saw him when he too, his glasses of or contacts out. He was offered surgery but the doctor warned about the risk. It was purley cosmetic, he would have had to wear glasses still.

This isn't a lazy eye. It's over compensating for being long sighted. Glasses make his eyes straight because it's fixing his sight. If there was nothing wrong with Jace's eye sight..,his eye wouldn't be straight with his glasses on

Reactions: 13
We`ve been seeing on the news here in the South how awful it`s been for you all.@Priorityeducation i hope your mum will start feeling better and you`ll be able to see her.I know when we were unable to visit my mum how difficult it was.Look after yourselves ,all of you affected by the drastic weather conditions .stay warm and safe.We`re thinking of you ,with love.xx❤❤❤
That’s so kind and thank you for your kind thoughts. Little snippets of hilarity help. Like the state of the cute puppy on my avatars transformation into this…, the ravages of time

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if esme has an infected toe after playing the snow. She's definitely walking on the side of her foot, resting it up, plus the medicine and limping. I think Jace had a similar thing with his toenails lifting but not an infection. I found it odd that he said "I don't need a doctor " for his toenail. Wondrr if it's because Esme went. I wonder if it's because it's due to the snow exposure and thats why they're not discussing it, because they'd be milking it if they could.

Reactions: 30
This is from another family vlogger who has 8 kids plus is expecting her ninth. Ok, all family vloggers should stop vlogging for views, but at least this family treat their kids with love and respect. Sarah, why not give this a try this Christmas?
( Many of their shared presents are books)

Also for birthdays they get 4 presents each, a want, a need, a wear and a read

1E030DC0-7F2F-4008-AF2E-8364212F9A4E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Good grief, you win all the internets for referencing Nigel Tufnel.
‘The floors in this Ibis go all the way to eleven.’
If Spinal Tap were set in the world of aggressive inline roller-booting as opposed to heavy metal..Dave would be David Ivor St. Hubbins, obviously.
1638730441330.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is she trying to make it look like she's actually studying the book? I thought it was still Shakespeare for GCSE English Lit?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she trying to make it look like she's actually studying the book? I thought it was still Shakespeare for GCSE English Lit?
She’s barely managing to make it look like she speaks English. I’ve seen more coherent sentences from Macy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
So we suggest Sarah has a haircut and Sarah had a haircut. We suggest Esme and Isla wash their hair and today they have clean styled hair.
It was actually nice to hear the girls talking and seeing their personalities without them having to be annoying and fighting for the attention of the camera.
I did giggle when Isabelle mentioned her ‘book friends’ and Esme reacted with ‘book friends?!’
Sarah instead of hanging more decorations and calling it vlogmas, what about doing some Christmas baking, Christmas card making, secret Santa shopping and other activities.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just tried watching the new sassybelle room makeover video and started counting the “likes” got to 22 then I actually dozed off! 🤣 oh dear oh dear

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else think the Nintendo Switch from last year were all returned. Watch this they will suddenly appear 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 907162Where to start with the spelling and grammar errors?
Isabelle, in my opinion, is dyslexic. She has never been diagnosed or given any help, same as Esme. To have all that money and never once got your child assessed when they clearly struggle academically. I really feel for Isabelle she comes across of almost being fearful of Sarah. In reality it is not Isabelles fault she struggles, her parents should have picked up on it years ago. Her speech also gives it away, tripping up on words or not being able to remember the right words, another red flag, instead Sarah laughs and makes fun of it.

Reactions: 21
So after Chris getting giddy at the idea of Sarah cutting her hair short (she didn't)...
Isabelle suddenly would like hers short😐
Esme replied with she looks like Dora the Explorer 😂
Screenshot_20211205-192723_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.