The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @SooooAnyway
Screenshot 2021-12-01 015449.png

TLDR
- The road trip ended well for Sarah when poor Esme cut her finger and had to go to hospital for stitches. There's nothing like a good old fashioned bit of clickbait. The nurse had to hold Esme's hand whilst Mother of the Year filmed her.
- The Inghams are finally home after their long, pointless trip across Europe. Chris seemed to not know the UK is still part of the continent of Europe.
- Sarah took the Christmas tree out and put it up in the living room. Another went up in the hallway window upstairs so Sarah can show off to her neighbours about how 'rich' she is. Unfortunately, the only rich thing about her is the chocolate pudding she scoffed for dinner.
- One of the vlogs ended in a weird way this week. Chris seemed to be trying to be getting into a cackling Sarah's pants to create the next baby clickbait.
- Mila is chubby, but also petite. The four and a half month old (born weighing 7lbs and 9lbs 7oz aged 2 months old in September) is apparently still in newborn clothing, and just going into 0-3 months. I'll take that as meaning she's going into 3-6 months and growing well. Don't believe anything Sarah says.
- The Inghams uploaded a Q&A today, 2 months late. Better late than never. They answered many of Tattle's concerns, including the fact they don't give as much attention to Isla as they do to the other kids, the kids having no interaction with anyone outside the family, and them having no money once Youtube ends.
- 9 Year old Isla will be joining the Rainbows (a Girlguiding branch for 5-7 year olds). Once Isla is put into the correct group (Brownies until she's 10), Lazy will be raging when she discovers you have to pay to attend.
- Isabelle and Esme cried when Sarah had a meltdown and told them they were gong back to school earlier this year. It was probably tears of joy.
- Chris has accepted that his pilot dream is over. Time for him to get fat and ugly like his father. Sorry not sorry.
- Chris called us all morons.

HAPPY DECEMBER TATTLERS!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! WHAT AN AMAZING, EMOTIONAL, BEAUTIFUL, SURPRISE!!!
Screenshot 2021-12-01 020533.png
Screenshot 2021-12-01 021000.png

Hi Steve. How do you feel about your son wanting to take you on holiday to Spain in your caravan? What a lovely surprise. Shame they can't treat you to another trip to Disneyworld Florida. How the mighty have fallen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Chris finally admitting the truth 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Congratulations @SooooAnyway
View attachment 898314

TLDR
- The road trip ended well for Sarah when poor Esme cut her finger and had to go to hospital for stitches. There's nothing like a good old fashioned bit of clickbait. The nurse had to hold Esme's hand whilst Mother of the Year filmed her.
- The Inghams are finally home after their long, pointless trip across Europe. Chris seemed to not know the UK is still part of the continent of Europe.
- Sarah took the Christmas tree out and put it up in the living room. Another went up in the hallway window upstairs so Sarah can show off to her neighbours about how 'rich' she is. Unfortunately, the only rich thing about her is the chocolate pudding she scoffed for dinner.
- One of the vlogs ended in a weird way this week. Chris seemed to be trying to be getting into a cackling Sarah's pants to create the next baby clickbait.
- Mila is chubby, but also petite. The four and a half month old (born weighing 7lbs and 9lbs 7oz aged 2 months old in September) is apparently still in newborn clothing, and just going into 0-3 months. I'll take that as meaning she's going into 3-6 months and growing well. Don't believe anything Sarah says.
- The Inghams uploaded a Q&A today, 2 months late. Better late than never. They answered many of Tattle's concerns, including the fact they don't give as much attention to Isla as they do to the other kids, the kids having no interaction with anyone outside the family, and them having no money once Youtube ends.
- 9 Year old Isla will be joining the Rainbows (a Girlguiding branch for 5-7 year olds). Once Isla is put into the correct group (Brownies until she's 10), Lazy will be raging when she discovers you have to pay to attend.
- Isabelle and Esme cried when Sarah had a meltdown and told them they were gong back to school earlier this year. It was probably tears of joy.
- Chris has accepted that his pilot dream is over. Time for him to get fat and ugly like his father. Sorry not sorry.

HAPPY DECEMBER TATTLERS!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! WHAT AN AMAZING, EMOTIONAL, BEAUTIFUL, SURPRISE!!!
View attachment 898321View attachment 898328

Hi Steve. How do you feel about your son wanting to take you on holiday to Spain in your caravan? What a lovely surprise. Shame they can't treat you to another trip to Disneyworld Florida. How the mighty have fallen.
Thank you,i'm honoured and have lit a Poundland candle in celebration 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Chris comparing his family to the ace family. Here are some similarities Chris, but I don’t think your going to like them.
1. Both men creepy af and try to shag their fans.
2. Both wives put up with cheating.
3. Both families lie all the time and are deluded.

Also hilarious to hear Chris say he doesn’t want to be a pilot now. Is it because you know your security clearance will fail? Yes Chris you have to have a clear record and not have an visa restrictions. So that’s America out of the window. Or is it because you were reported for harassing flight attendants?.

also what are these businesses they are talking about?.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Quick question - If Chris did nothing with the 16yo , why don't they go back to USA ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I've not caught up on the last thread but I really, really hope, for the children's sake, that they have invested their YouTube earnings wisely. I hope they had a lot of good advice before they were dumped by management and, no doubt, everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Chris comparing his family to the ace family. Here are some similarities Chris, but I don’t think your going to like them.
1. Both men creepy af and try to shag their fans.
2. Both wives put up with cheating.
3. Both families lie all the time and are deluded.

Also hilarious to hear Chris say he doesn’t want to be a pilot now. Is it because you know your security clearance will fail? Yes Chris you have to have a clear record and not have an visa restrictions. So that’s America out of the window. Or is it because you were reported for harassing flight attendants?.

also what are these businesses they are talking about?.
And do they pay tax on them?

Reactions: 9
I've not caught up on the last thread but I really, really hope, for the children's sake, that they have invested their YouTube earnings wisely. I hope they had a lot of good advice before they were dumped by management and, no doubt, everyone else.
Be rest assured creepy has invested well for his future, when he can no longer take being a pussy whipped wan*er and runs off ( again ) in his white van ! With all the cash he’s pilfered away on the sly whilst blob gob Sarah was busy eating and buying alibaba tat to resell to the deluded ifam ! Oh he will be just fine !

the rest of the tribe ? I’ve heard universal credit has gone up slightly so Sarah might still manage a weekly trip to aldi and the occasional treat day at home bargains !

She wears the trousers in that relationship but doesn’t own her own bank card ! Is it 2021 or 1921 ?! She would make the suffragettes turn in their graves !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I've seen a very lot of families on Instagram with gifted Elf on the Shelf stuff/balloons etc. I wonder if the Minghams will...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do you know how much Poundland candles scare me? And b&m ones? I see stories all the time on Facebook about cheap candles exploding and causing fires.

38k views on a q&a 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Do you know how much Poundland candles scare me? And b&m ones? I see stories all the time on Facebook about cheap candles exploding and causing fires.

38k views on a q&a 😂😂😂
Yes you get what you pay for ,living the best life and allegedly not short of cash but Sharon38 still buys cheap crap whether that be clothes or home decor items .

Reactions: 18
Sarah38 and Creepy claim they have made wise investments (like paying people off in the background?). If it all stopped today they would be fine and don’t need to do this, if so why do they bother? They could attempt to give the children a more normal childhood and not be judged on a daily basis.

I don’t believe them in the slightest though, they are compulsive liars. £700 accountancy bill 😆🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sarah38 and Creepy claim they have made wise investments (like paying people off in the background?). If it all stopped today they would be fine and don’t need to do this, if so why do they bother? They could attempt to give the children a more normal childhood and not be judged on a daily basis.

I don’t believe them in the slightest though, they are compulsive liars. £700 accountancy bill 😆🤦‍♀️
They are so over daily vlogging and yet they still do it. Me thinks they very much have to. Sarah seems to believe they have investments. I'd check on that if I were her!

What happened with the Ace Fam? Was the dad inappropriate with underage fans?

Reactions: 26
They are so over daily vlogging and yet they still do it. Me thinks they very much have to. Sarah seems to believe they have investments. I'd check on that if I were her!

What happened with the Ace Fam? Was the dad inappropriate with underage fans?
Not heard about underage fans but he has been accused of r*pe in the past and he’s slept with fans (of age).

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Was Creepy's denim shirt really short-sleeved? WTF kind of a look is that?! (I've only seen the thumbnail and never imagined that the sleeves would be anything less than full-length.) Has he worn that fully buttoned number to make the customary wacky Christmas shirt look better, when that makes an appearance?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.