The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor sixteen year old Isabelle getting surprised with a Teepee sleepover! šŸ˜­šŸ¤£

DA494FAF-4771-4DDA-956F-7336350BAF23.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 116
More gifting eh? Maybe someone should tell ā€˜Jojo Partiesā€ to do some googling too! Those poor kids must think all this gifting is the way of the world. They are in for a huge shock in the future. All the ā€˜ thank you so muchā€™ and Sarah accepts all the credit, when it is all actually gifted, but no saying ā€œit is jojos you have to thank for it all ā€œšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Poor 16 yr old having to indulge in a gifting suited to 8- 12 year olds
No help. Pretty sure she has gotten hundreds off messages all the times she has done this. She just don't care.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Arenā€™t they still in isolation? If so what is a company doing going into their home especially with Esme being unwell - another vlog without clear labelling of #gifted #ad - took all of a few seconds to type those two words, itā€™s not hard

Reactions: 30
Arenā€™t they still in isolation? If so what is a company doing going into their home especially with Esme being unwell - another vlog without clear labelling of #gifted #ad - took all of a few seconds to type those two words, itā€™s not hard
Not only that, they went to a doctors office and to a town lighting thing with loads of other people.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I don't get why they are so greasy. They have all day to have a five minute shower . It takes no effort they are pure tramps.

Reactions: 30
Not only that, they went to a doctors office and to a town lighting thing with loads of other people.
Just finished watching - doubt theyā€™ve isolated at all during this period. Awful, awful people.

Reactions: 29
Sharon38 for your family New year's resolution could you start actually washing especially your family's hair , you lot are the greasiest looking family around ,theres no excuse

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Honestly canā€™t believe these filthy pigs have not offered to pay for the tee pee sleep over, the woman who runs the business is a small business owner in the months where small businesses need the money more than ever, Christmas and the New Year. They are bottom of the barrel low.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So in Sarah's world, everything that looks massive on camera is actually teeny tiny in real life. But everything that looks teeny tiny on camera, looks massive in real life.

She really does spout utter tit.

I feel sorry for Issy. She should be out Christmas shopping with friends, going to Christmas Markets, Cinemas, basically enjoying herself with people her age. Not stuck indoors all day, and then having sleepovers with her younger sisters and brother.

Even Esme should be out with friends. They are so isolated it is sad.

When people ask why the girls don't see friends, they can claim we only see 20 minutes of their day and they don't vlog everything all they like, but their vlogs span from morning to evening, and those kids are always there, all day long.

Issy and Esme are too old to believe in Father Christmas and the Elves. You can see on their faces how bored they are. They can try and act interested all they like, but they're not. Jace still doesn't get it, all he cares about is the chocolate and cars/trucks. The only one genuinely excited is Isla.

I know vlogmas is when they rake in the views, but it just comes across as so forced and over the top now. Sarah just sounds like a foghorn all the time, trying to get everyone excited, and failing miserably.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The back home vlog went up 9 days ago so i think they are just out? Did they miss any days posting since being home?

Reactions: 7
So in Sarah's world, everything that looks massive on camera is actually teeny tiny in real life. But everything that looks teeny tiny on camera, looks massive in real life.

She really does spout utter tit.

I feel sorry for Issy. She should be out Christmas shopping with friends, going to Christmas Markets, Cinemas, basically enjoying herself with people her age. Not stuck indoors all day, and then having sleepovers with her younger sisters and brother.

Even Esme should be out with friends. They are so isolated it is sad.

When people ask why the girls don't see friends, they can claim we only see 20 minutes of their day and they don't vlog everything all they like, but their vlogs span from morning to evening, and those kids are always there, all day long.

Issy and Esme are too old to believe in Father Christmas and the Elves. You can see on their faces how bored they are. They can try and act interested all they like, but they're not. Jace still doesn't get it, all he cares about is the chocolate and cars/trucks. The only one genuinely excited is Isla.

I know vlogmas is when they rake in the views, but it just comes across as so forced and over the top now. Sarah just sounds like a foghorn all the time, trying to get everyone excited, and failing miserably.
I agree Izzy and Esme should be out with friends ,there was a christmas market on in town today with stalls and various fairground attractions,saw loads of teenagers laughing and having fun together,The mingham girls are missing out on so much in the isolation house

• Sad
Reactions: 29
No way does Isabelle fit in that teepee
At Isabelles age I had been been working full time for a year.

Reactions: 32
Yes, I found this , after a bit of detective work on google, on a site called suburban- mum.com and they show this image, clearly a batch that was misprinted? Clearly the one Jace has, but you would think it strange buying one with next xmas date on it!
View attachment 905238
View attachment 905240
That was probably selling the misprint ones for really cheap, you know lazy38 canā€™t resist a bargain

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even Isla, at 9.5 with two older sisters, is pushing it to be squealing about elves. If she was in school, you can guarantee she'd be much more excited about her Christmas party and stuff like that. The elves are exciting because naff all else is happening in her life.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
More sweets for breakfast cant wait to see what breakfast is tomorrow
They need to go to a dentist

Reactions: 20
That woman who gifted the Teepee's will need to fumigate all her stuff when she picks it up, still not washed their hair

Reactions: 27
I feel sorry for all the girls, but especially Isabelle, having to have a sleepover with your sisters and 2 year old brother.

It's strange Lazy addresses many things mentioned on here but not why they don't have baths/showers and their hair cut.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.