The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla lying in Jaces cot with him, she'll be having sister sleepovers in there next.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Why does everything have to be a diagnosis. Those kids have been in and out of school, done duck all home schooling, have illiterate, lazy parents. That’s more likely to be the case

All of the kids speech has gone downhill. They are on constant eggshells and never know what’s the right or wrong thing to say. Hence the stuttering and wrong words
I agree. There’s another YouTube mother who has been hell bent on getting a diagnoses for her two children and is now on a mission with her third. Her children appear more to be suffering the consequences of a highly strung mother raising them than an illness

• Sad
Reactions: 16
This. I don’t know anyone whose dad walked around the house in his boxers.

We all know you can see the shape of your man’s bits in a pair of boxers. Can you imagine sitting on the sofa, watching telly, and your dad walks past with the outline of his bits on show?
Exactly what I mean!
im 24 now, husband and a daughter, she’s 3 nearly 4, hubby sleeps in his undies but as soon as he wakes up he puts pants on, they showered together a lot when she was a newborn but as she’s gotten older he no longer showers with her and she’s only 3, I can’t imagine him ever walking around in just undies when she’s 16.
My dad was similar, it didn’t matter when we were all young but as teenagers if we ever saw him in undies we would all freak out and be like “yuckkkk Dad!” We we’re a house hold of 5 girls all 2-3 years apart, for the Inghams it seems to be an everyday occurrence that Chris gets out of bed and is in his undies for some time before actually getting ready for the day.
I just don’t think it’s appropriate, if it were just Jace & Mila then okay but with the 3 older girls…. Innapropriate

Reactions: 30
FFS Laxy - add this to your Amazon basket ( god knows it will save the house going up if the big kid is playing with matches)!!!! Because everything else comes via Amazon or is £11.99 too much…… maybe wrap it for Christmas………your welcome babes - like to save a life a day 💋

Attachments

Reactions: 7
These three are spending waaaayyyyyy too much time with each other. The side eye, snarks and bitchy comments were coming full pelt tonight. Isla with the rolling and side eyes and Esme is actually turning into a bit of an unpleasant little gobshite the way she downs poor Issy all the time. And no Sarah it’s not a joke or Esme’s fiery personality she just got the Dixon gob.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
These three are spending waaaayyyyyy too much time with each other. The side eye, snarks and bitchy comments were coming full pelt tonight. Isla with the rolling and side eyes and Esme is actually turning into a bit of an unpleasant little gobshite the way she downs poor Issy all the time. And no Sarah it’s not a joke or Esme’s fiery personality she just got the Dixon gob.
And the Christopher Ingham face

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Why did only Sarah go hairdressers to have her hair cut? Why didn’t she take Jace and the girls and get theirs done too Cos they so desperately need it! Just goes to show how self centred and selfish she is.
Jaces hair is the worst. It's never been cut so it's just straggly ends. In some vlogs it looks like the colour is changing and others its practically white but that could be a filter. My partner has assumed he was a girl about 5 times. When he refused those pjs I said probably cos they are girls ones

I know it sounds horrible to say this of a child but I've never taken to esme. I've known girls like her and can't stand them.

Reactions: 22
Jaces hair is the worst. It's never been cut so it's just straggly ends. In some vlogs it looks like the colour is changing and others its practically white but that could be a filter. My partner has assumed he was a girl about 5 times. When he refused those pjs I said probably cos they are girls ones

I know it sounds horrible to say this of a child but I've never taken to esme. I've known girls like her and can't stand them.
I cannot stick Esme either ,she's overbearing ,rude and unclean.May only be a child but by 12 years old she should know how to wash and behave.She's the product of toxic parents who have allowed her to behave just as she likes with no boundaries or rules.Does not help that her her birth mother cackles at everything Esme does .

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Here she is…… idiot alert
Sold their baby in doll version
Left their BABY on a beach
Let the kids go in a loch alone with no aids and even afterwards didn’t buy any
Let their kids go in the sea on paddle boards without aids
Took them out of education
Missed medical appointments for the children so they could ‘travel’
Bullied girls that spoke out about them
Got another sacked from their job by tricking information out of them
Doxxing anyone that spoke out about them
Threatened to leak Zalfie’s address

Oh and the dads a creep that’s into 16 years he has a position of power over (allegedly)

Want anymore Andrea?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I just asked my friend who is a hairdresser about hairburst. She said all that stuff is a waste of money. What she wants is a caffeine shampoo. But, once you start using it you can’t stop or your hair will shed worse than before. She sent me this about hairburst:

It promotes thicker, stronger, longer and healthier hair that does not break it won't grow hair in areas that are otherwise hairless.

So no lazy, it won’t make you hair grow back in your bald patch. My friend also said that if hair comes out totally from the root in clumps that it never really grows back.

Reactions: 8
I think Mary might end up being blocked when creepy does his review of the comments. She says she's younger than Isabelle though. I think she's hilarious.

Reactions: 21
ladies and gentlemen. There has been a sighting of the music equipment Isabelle got for her birthday on her room tour. Still in the boxes. Because she don't know how to set it up. And her dad was way to busy and then they left for their trip. Isabelle have you ever heard of instructions and just do it your self.
She is also saving it for a special occasion when they may have a caraoke night.
1638745778843.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Who does she want a diagnosis for. And what diagnosis. Sorry I won’t give them a view
I agree. There’s another YouTube mother who has been hell bent on getting a diagnoses for her two children and is now on a mission with her third. Her children appear more to be suffering the consequences of a highly strung mother raising them than an illness

She is also saving it for a special occasion when they may have a caraoke night.
I'm calling it now, NYE 2021 will see My Forever reform for one special night with support act Sarah Ingram performing Don't Stop Believin', Dancing Queen (featuring the Shrek dance) and other karaoke classics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.