The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That in itself is really sad, in a normal functioning family. Isla Would have went to her parents room for reassurance and a hug if she was scared 😟
Its even odder because she would have to go up stairs to get to Esme

• Sad
Reactions: 24
So seacroft Sarah says it would be irresponsible to get a cat but keeps on churning out kids.... enough said 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve not watched. Did adult (in chris’ eyes, it’s fine to text a 16 year old right?) get excited at elf on the shelf?

Reactions: 8
It really winds me up that in the new intro all the girls are in the kitchen whilst Chris and Jace are outside having fun in the jacuzzi, sexist much?
Must say. Credit where it's due:
Big Lazy doesn't know her arse from her Bissel. Creepy however, does.
It's such a strange dynamic. She does the cooking (using the term loosely), he does the cleaning. No one provides any sort of education to the girls let's be honest. She does Tat and me, he edits the vlogs. She wears the pants, but he has the bank card(s). What grown ass woman doesn't own her own bank cards?
One could argue that it is impossible to establish sexism in this context. 🤣

Reactions: 23
Its even odder because she would have to go up stairs to get to Esme
Just Isla finding an excuse for sleeping with her sister again. She don't want a room by her self, but Esme feels to old to share a bedroom.

• Sad
Where the other 3 stone each on their cartoon characters 😂 Whoever has done that intro has also had to shave about 6 inches each side off their chins as well
And added big boobs on issy

yeah I no
I don't want to sound gross but considering Lazy & Creepy have been downsized, someone made sure that Isabelle's avatar was given a substantial sized chest. 🤢
yeah I noticed that its terrible :(

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Re yesterday’s, I never understand folk folding and putting away washed clothes without ironing them first? Maybe it’s jus me, but I iron before putting away lol.
TO be fair to her I don't I use to iron everything but now I don't I iron shirts/trousers ect that I hand up but plain t-shirts ect that go in drows are just folder nicely and out away.... However if there creased I will iron them

Reactions: 4
Must say. Credit where it's due:
Big Lazy doesn't know her arse from her Bissel. Creepy however, does.
It's such a strange dynamic. She does the cooking (using the term loosely), he does the cleaning. No one provides any sort of education to the girls let's be honest. She does Tat and me, he edits the vlogs. She wears the pants, but he has the bank card(s). What grown ass woman doesn't own her own bank cards?
One could argue that it is impossible to establish sexism in this context. 🤣
If I remember right from the older vlogs didn't she have a credit card at one time but kept losing it ? .

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So I've lurked on this thread a while but never got round to posting til now. Creepy's relationship with Isabelle is very reminiscent of my stepdad's with me- particularly the tickling, grabbing and banter. My stepdad was grooming and sexually abusing me and had been for years. I aren't saying that is what is happening here just that I see similarities. If lazy reads here PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR DAUGHTER. My mum didn't, she chose her husband over me, and it retraumatised me on top of the PTSD I already had from the abuse.

I've came here to say the exact same thing. Creepys actions towards Izzy is literally like what I experienced growing up. I've had someone groom and be sexual towards me when I was much younger than Izzy and seeing the way Chris is towards her just makes me feel like it's happening again but to someone else and I just want to reach out and help her. I legit can't even hate watch the vlogs anymore because of the way he behaves towards her. Just reading these comments about today's vlog make me feel physically sick. I literally just want to cry and take her away from this situation, no one should have to go through that especially not with someone who is supposed to be your gardian. Someone who's supposed to take care of you, protect you. And no one deserves to have their mother stand by and let it happen. I'm sorry if I'm not making sense just now, it's 3am and I'm actually trying really hard not to cry (I know, it's silly of me hah). But this poor girl. She and her siblings have no one looking out for them, they have no way of knowing that this isn't normal x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
You're making perfect sence and please don't apologise for your emotions. Everyone on here has seen what's happening with the creepy b****d and has concerns. Everyone except the lazy witch of a so called mother seen what was happening. We shouldn't really be surprised as she stood by her sex offender brother! She obviously thinks that kind of behaviour is normal.. absolute lowlife.
I've came here to say the exact same thing. Creepys actions towards Izzy is literally like what I experienced growing up. I've had someone groom and be sexual towards me when I was much younger than Izzy and seeing the way Chris is towards her just makes me feel like it's happening again but to someone else and I just want to reach out and help her. I legit can't even hate watch the vlogs anymore because of the way he behaves towards her. Just reading these comments about today's vlog make me feel physically sick. I literally just want to cry and take her away from this situation, no one should have to go through that especially not with someone who is supposed to be your gardian. Someone who's supposed to take care of you, protect you. And no one deserves to have their mother stand by and let it happen. I'm sorry if I'm not making sense just now, it's 3am and I'm actually trying really hard not to cry (I know, it's silly of me hah). But this poor girl. She and her siblings have no one looking out for them, they have no way of knowing that this isn't normal x

• Heart
Reactions: 35
@Disney_Wolf sending lots of positive thoughts and love your way! What an exceptional post. We all really do care about those kids more than the parents. I’m sorry you went through all of that, but I am so glad you’re on here and posting/talking to us about it. You are brave and I have mad respect for you (already loved your posts, though).

I do believe something is going on or will be going on between Chris and Izzy and it makes me sick. And Sarah just stands by and watches! Those kids deserve so much better, I’m of the opinion that SS needs to step in right NOW

@Okgolightly sending lots of positive thoughts and love to you as well! I hope you are ok. Thank you for being brave enough to post that. You and Disney Wolf have my total respect for being so strong ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
There’s Defo something going on between Izzy/Chris. I’ve noticed a few times Izzy has used the Arctic Monkeys song ‘I wanna be yours’ on her stories 🤢🤢

• Sick
My heart is breaking for those children, especially Isabelle. There really needs to be an immediate SS intervention now before it is to late. Somebody needs to help them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m in my basement crying over it right now, lucky I have nothing to do, or nowhere to go
You've got the best profile picture ever! Every time I see it, it makes me laugh! 😂
I hope you're wearing your super duper amazing hoodie with creepy's revolting mush on it. That's what I'm doing. I'm in my parents basement, wearing my creepy hoodie with the image on below and staring at my Ingham posters, weeping! 😂
1638509436963.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
34k views this morning.. Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas😅 better start promoting the PO BOX lazy or its gonna be a stationary and crafts this Xmas..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.