Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
So with regards to the baby being given food- either Sarah was just lying or Chris has managed yet again to get what he wants. I wonder which it was?
Can you explain what you mean about Chris getting what he wants please

Reactions: 1

BuddyBird

They keep saying it's not getting better but it is. It is fine when his glasses areon. They think that because it turns when they're off, it's not working. The thing they need to understand is that he will always have a turn with this condition, the glasses fix it but you have to continue using the glasses to stop the turn. His eye turns to fix the focus. When his glasses are on, it doesn't have to. He's never going to have a straight eye without the glasses unless they get yhe surgery. The issue with the surgery is it would puppetry be cosmetic as he'd still need glasses.
There is also a risk that the eye will turn outward. with glasses on, if he gets ghe surgery as the brain doesn't understand it's been fixed. Imagine having a condition that is fixed with glasses and then you're put through surgery when you'll still need harasses and could end up with a turn that you can't hide. Most people with this condition just use glasses or contact lenses. My cousin has this and you'd never know unless you saw him when he too, his glasses of or contacts out. He was offered surgery but the doctor warned about the risk. It was purley cosmetic, he would have had to wear glasses still.

This isn't a lazy eye. It's over compensating for being long sighted. Glasses make his eyes straight because it's fixing his sight. If there was nothing wrong with Jace's eye sight..,his eye wouldn't be straight with his glasses on
Who is JoJo

Blah blah

Esme has a hospital wristband on, is quarantine over? *edited to add.. I realise if someone is poorly they have no choice to go out. Just saw medicine mentioned

BuddyBird

Who does she want a diagnosis for. And what diagnosis. Sorry I won’t give them a view
I agree. There’s another YouTube mother who has been hell bent on getting a diagnoses for her two children and is now on a mission with her third. Her children appear more to be suffering the consequences of a highly strung mother raising them than an illness