Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abbvay

VIP Member
Isabelle hasn't been around anyone else since she was 14. The only people outside of the household that she's seen have been a friend once or twice and occasionally people like Nana, Leah, Katrina, Lottie, Jane and Steve. So mostly family, or much older, or much younger.

When I was a teen I had many crushes on people and I'm sure I wasn't alone in them often being unrealistic/inappropriate had anything happened. Teachers, older neighbours, my dentist! I never acted on this and they certainly never did. There's a reason why the age of consent is higher when a person in a position of trust is involved, and even beyond that could lose them their job even if not illegal. It's easy for even adults in a vulnerable situation to confuse their feelings about a person.

At 16 I was starting to date people around my age. Of course not everyone does, some people have been dating for years at that point, others aren't ready yet but it comes back to choice. What real life people can she sit and daydream about? Even if she met someone online, it would be too risky to ever meet them given the messages she gets about Chris, and the type of people who have watched her in the vlogs. She has no time away from family and no opportunity to meet anyone. She will likely have totally normal feelings for her age but with no one to direct them at, except the only adult male she has contact with who also happens to have normalised cheating/talking to young girls as being ok because it isn't illegal and he gets away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Impleo

VIP Member
I know we've seen these many times but as a reminder for anyone new or any Ifam lurking, here is dad of five Chris Ingham talking to his teenage fan base. See how he always wants it kept a secret 'don't tell anyone' - he completely knows it's wrong. Total and utter predator, right under Sarah's nose. How many more girls are keeping it a secret like he told them to?

Sorry for the sh*tty layout, plenty more to be found as well.

Screenshot 2021-12-03 13.23.00.png
Screenshot 2021-12-03 13.23.52.png
Screenshot 2021-12-03 13.24.04.png
Screenshot 2021-12-03 13.24.48.png
Screenshot 2021-12-03 13.24.57.png
Screenshot 2021-12-03 13.25.26.png
Screenshot 2021-12-03 13.25.57.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Prinny’s home and Isla getting video time tonight - and they say they don’t listen to their haters 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Why do they insist on getting their adult (16 is an adult right Chris?) daughter to act like a 5 year old shocked at minor things.

You could tell her you bought toothpaste with the weekly shop and she’d wet herself with excitement at this point. It’s deranged

• Haha
  • Sad

Klp86

VIP Member
Isabelle has removed the story on IG with the comment about Chris being a n0nce now. I bet she got a right telling off when they realised what she had posted. It was up for hours though, hoping a few more of their fans are now aware.

• Haha

LuBiLu

VIP Member
So in Sarah's world, everything that looks massive on camera is actually teeny tiny in real life. But everything that looks teeny tiny on camera, looks massive in real life.

She really does spout utter shit.

I feel sorry for Issy. She should be out Christmas shopping with friends, going to Christmas Markets, Cinemas, basically enjoying herself with people her age. Not stuck indoors all day, and then having sleepovers with her younger sisters and brother.

Even Esme should be out with friends. They are so isolated it is sad.

When people ask why the girls don't see friends, they can claim we only see 20 minutes of their day and they don't vlog everything all they like, but their vlogs span from morning to evening, and those kids are always there, all day long.

Issy and Esme are too old to believe in Father Christmas and the Elves. You can see on their faces how bored they are. They can try and act interested all they like, but they're not. Jace still doesn't get it, all he cares about is the chocolate and cars/trucks. The only one genuinely excited is Isla.

I know vlogmas is when they rake in the views, but it just comes across as so forced and over the top now. Sarah just sounds like a foghorn all the time, trying to get everyone excited, and failing miserably.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Tublet83

VIP Member
Christmas present suggestion for creepy this year, a light up beanie for when he is prowling around petrol stations late at night 😂
0BC80DE6-60A2-4F46-9187-0D1ACCB3450A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
And why is Jason getting told off for calling Lazy ‘mummy’ and being corrected to ‘mama’? What is her problem?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

MissKnowItAll007

Why does isla hyperventilate at everything? The elfs, lazy walking into the room with light up gift boxes.... the poor child doesn't know how to react to things in a normal way.

• Sad

thegreencow

VIP Member
I have sympathy for Isabelle but really, what did Sarah expect when she decided to stay with Chris? People aren't just going to forget what he did. If she doesn't like people asking her kids if their dad is a n***e then that's her fault. She had the choice to leave and many, many people told her to but she shut them out and cut them off. I'm not saying it's right, jut saying that she's a self obsessed bitch making her kids suffer for something they haven't done.

• Heart
  • Sad

Elltee

I know Izzy has said she’s a home bird but I refuse to believe a 16 year old girl actually enjoys having a “sister sleepover” It’s bizarre.

lollieloo

VIP Member
I’m a bit behind so just watched the ‘ sprout wrapping paper outfits ‘ WHY did Izzy say “ I don’t want it that long ! “ and then took her clothes off and just had a bit of paper on her ? The other 2 girls had their clothes on under the paper ! THEN they are laughing about CREEPY tackling her to the floor and was tickling her !!! Was this whilst she was wearing the paper thing ? Either way it’s fucking wrong !!!!!😡😡😡 also since then in subsequent videos Izzy is walking about half naked !!! With just a jumper on ! BEYOND INAPPROPRIATE! Creepy is loving it no doubt ! Izzy disturbingly enjoying it as she conveniently doesn’t know any boys her own age and so any attention she gets she seems to love ! & then the worst of the lot LAZY BITCH SARAH you absolute CU** allowing your filthy husband to groom your daughter like this ! You belong in hell you vile woman ! Not a maternal bone in her fat form ! 😩😡 I HATE her and him !!!!!

• Sick
  • Angry