The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was hoping he would come on Isla's birthday ?
And I thought there was only me thinking that?
It’ll be bad enough for Isla having to share the attention, imagine little BooBoo having to share her birthday with the even littler NewNew.

Reactions: 13
And I thought there was only me thinking that?
It’ll be bad enough for Isla having to share the attention, imagine little BooBoo having to share her birthday with the even littler NewNew.
They'd probably end up giving her a second 'birthday' so she didn't have to share ?

Reactions: 11
If she was 20 weeks on the 31st of October then wouldn't that make her due around the 13th of March?
Personally I think Sarah is absolutely clueless about this pregnancy. I’m actually quite surprised she isn’t electing for a c-section as surely she’s far too lazy to push the baby out!
I really hope they’re not going to film the birth and plaster it over YouTube as I’m sure most 8-10yr olds do not need to see that!

Reactions: 12
Just gone back to her Instagram and I from one of the posts she was fat and 13 weeks 5 days apparently...she always states Wednesday is the day of a new week for this baby so that would certainly be the 20th March...

However we know she lies, no place would swap a day for a due date it's ridiculous. It's just a nominal measurement.

To be honest she's probably lied so much to keep her ifam on their toes that she as usual forgets her lies.

Personally I think Sarah is absolutely clueless about this pregnancy. I’m actually quite surprised she isn’t electing for a c-section as surely she’s far too lazy to push the baby out!
I really hope they’re not going to film the birth and plaster it over YouTube as I’m sure most 8-10yr olds do not need to see that!
If they record it...they will do a Ladbaby so position the camera away and you just hear what's going on... We all know they wish they were them just will never have the charisma and just are not genuine people like Mark and Rox.

Reactions: 9
The girls have spent just a few days at home during the holiday period. It's honestly so sad. Of course they're going somewhere for New Year's - London or Edinburgh.

It's getting beyond a joke now. What is the point in decorating the house to within an inch of its life, buying the entire contents of the Argos catalogue, just to let it all go to waste?!
I don't get if there not going home what are they doing with all those piles of toys.

Reactions: 5
Most young kids want to at least spend some time at home during Christmas, to chill out, play with their presents and, esp teens, meet up with friends. Poor Izzy gets no chance to do what normal teens do, she’s always babyfied and forced into activities for younger ones and dragged around random soulless cottages/ hotels. I’m sure once she’s a tad older she’ll start eye rolling, smirking, and refusing to go along with this tit show, it will get too cringy for her, she’ll be a standing joke with any friends she actually has.
It’s only going to get worse when the real life baby doll arrives, it’s going to be a whole lot harder for them to see the agriculture ? plus the screaming toddler tantrums will coincide nicely with gcse time for Izzy. They’re truly mental.

Wouldn’t suprise me if we got a ‘SUPRISING MY SISTER WITH A NEW BABY!’ video at the end of March.

They hardly give a crap about him now, if he doesn’t start pulling the views in when he’s actually here, they aren’t going to give anymore of a crap then!

I can just picture when they were both sitting in bed, disucissing having a child because it would be good for the channel. This child was purely a payday for them, and not even that is working out.

It was I think the 30th, then changed to the 20th and after a scan it changed to the 19th...so have no idea what's really going on there. Usually scan dates don't change by a day!
In fairness, I got a private scan at 10ish weeks as I was so overexcited, which gave a date 17th March. The NHS one a couple of weeks later gave the 20th. Of course, my kid arrived on neither of those ??

But that’s a couple of days. Not weeks. Like a previous poster said, I reckon they have changed the due dates to try and pull some ‘he came early!!!’ BS.

Bit off topic, but this has made me realise Sarah is about as far along as I was at Xmas a couple of years ago - and she didn’t use the pool once! Once your in the third trimester, there is nothing better than swimming. It’s so good for you, and is such safe gentle excercise. I pretty much lived in the local pool once I got to about 29 weeks.

And she had a private pool, at her disposal, for a week, and did nothing. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 15
In fairness, I got a private scan at 10ish weeks as I was so overexcited, which gave a date 17th March. The NHS one a couple of weeks later gave the 20th. Of course, my kid arrived on neither of those ??

But that’s a couple of days. Not weeks. Like a previous poster said, I reckon they have changed the due dates to try and pull some ‘he came early!!!’ BS.

Bit off topic, but this has made me realise Sarah is about as far along as I was at Xmas a couple of years ago - and she didn’t use the pool once! Once your in the third trimester, there is nothing better than swimming. It’s so good for you, and is such safe gentle excercise. I pretty much lived in the local pool once I got to about 29 weeks.

And she had a private pool, at her disposal, for a week, and did nothing. Unbelievable.
I did a lot of swimming too when pregnant as it was so relaxing. But we all know Sarah is lazy AF so even probably getting herself in a private pool would be too much effort

Reactions: 3
I did notice in last nights vlog that Sarah made a point of playing with Isla with the playdoh and showing us other gifts that she has opened and played with. It was mentioned on here that she never plays with them and they probably dont ever see their toys again. Wonder if they have been reading this ?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well it’s good to see that with their shitfest Christmas vlogs over their views have dropped back down again!
It’s kind of odd why those thousands of viewers tune In simply to watch a Christmas present opening but obviously don’t actually watch the normal vlogs ??

Reactions: 2
As others have said it’s really sad they don’t see family and friends. The nana who buys lazy and creepy gifts never see the girls as they always see her when the girls at school. Why not invite Katrina and her kids they would love the pool, again the kids never see each other really sad.

Wouldn’t suprise me if we got a ‘SUPRISING MY SISTER WITH A NEW BABY!’ video at the end of March.

They hardly give a crap about him now, if he doesn’t start pulling the views in when he’s actually here, they aren’t going to give anymore of a crap then!

I can just picture when they were both sitting in bed, disucissing having a child because it would be good for the channel. This child was purely a payday for them, and not even that is working out.
Absolutely, this is a quote from a post made in April 2018 by the wife of another family vlogging channel that met the Minghams.
7709D907-2276-4430-9DAB-2FACD5100710.jpeg

As others have said it’s really sad they don’t see family and friends. The nana who buys lazy and creepy gifts never see the girls as they always see her when the girls at school. Why not invite Katrina and her kids they would love the pool, again the kids never see each other really sad.
I think the reason they don’t spend time with lazys side of the family is because they remind her of were she has come from and hopefully will end up again

Reactions: 15
FFS they’re basically saying they’re off somewhere else after the cottage. What about the thousands of pounds worth of tat they’ve just had for Christmas? They’ll be back to school and probably would not have time to play with even 1/4 of it
Poor kids ,poor prinny.It`s lovely if you go away ,have a break or visit family over Christmas ,but personally i find it really tiring ,as much as i do enjoy it ,i`m always glad to be back in my own bed.Cannot imagine what it`s like being constantly moved about and never feeling truly settled/grounded.

What's all baby stuff when Sarah has an extra suitcase for a bloody pillow! Sarah won't be thinking about the hassle of a new baby...he'll be Chris responsibility. Just like the girls are when they are ill, need taking to school, the food shop, the cleaning, doctors dentist appointments etc. Sarah is just there to go shopping for useless bits and bats!
For sure she`s a wannabe Anna Saccone!

Reactions: 9
Dear Sarah and Chris, I will address you by your names this once , as 2018 comes to a close and another new year arrives I would personally like to write to you, your year started off well, your channel was growing and you had everything you'd possibly dreamt of and more including nice cars and a new home. Zoella had noticed you and some were envious of you ( not jealous) . Then Some people ( myself included) started to see through the person Sarah you was betraying in the begining , you can't keep a fake act up forever, your head was already up your ass you and Chris already had the attitude of being untouchable and rules didn't apply to you, your loving caring parent act had failed, your children ( especially Isabelle) was now a cash maker and you were quite happily putting an underage girl your daughter on the net in provocative outfits and poses and anything that would draw attention to you to line your pockets. The everyday relatable family life was now gone.
The allegations about Chris came out, neither denied, addressed it or apologized, you instead ran away, only Chris addressing them when you was as far away as possible, but he didn't really address them did he? He didn't mention it at all , just how hard done by,you all were and you Sarah being poor poor pregnant, the pregnancy that you put out as clickbait and failed and then apart from photoshopped pics every now and again no mention. Hardly no checkups etc ... Your passive aggressive comments, your lack of respect to anyone that doesn't tell you how amazing and loved you are ,are just jealous haters in your eyes and you allow your very young ifam fans to verbally abuse anyone who says anything of any criticism, even though when you put it out there its going to have split opinion even people who like you aren't always going to agree. You can't hide from your allegations it's out there on twitter Instagram, Facebook ,Google images, you can't hide from it. You can ignore but for everyone else it's out there. Daily mail the sun , Alfie dyes commented, come on for these poor girls genuinely effected please apologise to them, please safe guard your children, please put the camera down and enjoy a holiday in privacy and peace which your beautiful daughters deserve, if Isabelle is having therapy she is vulnerable especially at her age just give her space let her see friends go out enjoy her life, of course your girls say they like doing what their doing they've become accustomed to daily gifts, surprises holidays etc, you shouldn't have to ask them, being away from camera should be natural.
Go into 2019 doing right thing. If you don't none of us will stop until these girls get justice and your off YouTube. I dislike writing this and I worry about backlash incase what I say is wrong but I'm going to wear my big brave pants and speak from my heart. You should. I feel better . You may to .

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.