The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we actually seen her cook a meal or go out walking with the girls????
We seen her stir the veg on Xmas day, surely that counts right? She was out walking with the girls in yesterday’s video, a whole 10 mins exercise in a week ????

Reactions: 8
Ah he’s at it now too, totally contradicting everything!! Actions cause consequences don’t they!!!! You should know that more than anyone!!!!
If he can stop any negativity getting to his family then he is the only person in the entire world that has ever managed that...yet again invincible or ridiculous??! Fake smiling =happiness??! Isabelle has had a terrible last 6 months at school. Other kids laughing at her taking the P out of Creepy. Esme had to leave her old school as she was struggling! They only eat 'party food' and have no privacy. Rock on Creepy with your perfect world!! Strange none of you have friends!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
)
Ah he’s at it now too, totally contradicting everything!! Actions cause consequences don’t they!!!! You should know that more than anyone!!!!
Patronising and condescending POS!! That's all I have to say about his crappy speech!!

Reactions: 13
The more the tit show goes on for the more I feel for Isabelle, who again hasn’t not seen any of her biological fathers family including her younger brother.

Reactions: 12
Could he be anymore contradicting, he is describing his own actions here surely the damage he caused those poor girls

Reactions: 11
The Inghams will never be removed from YouTube!
My daughter has just showed me a YouTuber by the name of glitterforever17 ( Breelin) and she is well f***ed up!
I saw this video where she faked a pregnancy. Upon telling her so called boyfriend about it first he denies he had sex with her and then he says women are worthless and if it’s a girl they should kill it. Then she’s going on about aborting it with a coat hanger.
In another video she talks about using alligator Nails to make edible nail polish.
Also she wears this candy bra and then starts apologising to all the animals that had to donate their bones to make it!
She posts tonnes of period videos too and openly admits she hates kids!
The list goes on....
She’s deleted a lot of her videos but Other YouTubers have talked about her a lot.
She’s absolutely messed up and still vlogs on YouTube so If YouTube doesn’t delete her channel then we have no chance for the Ingham channel to be removed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have delurked after reading these threads for months, because I noticed a lie that I don’t think anyone has called them out on. Sarah said they never go shopping on Boxing Day, because she feels sorry for the workers... lovely, except Chris went to the supermarket on Boxing Day just last year! In his pjs, on Issy’s hover board. Short memories!

Reactions: 25
Right have managed to catch up over the last week! Sorry this is long but I need to get this off my chest. Here are some things that I noticed (sorry I know some of these have been mentioned)

First off, they say the lol pop up house that Isla opened was from Granny and Gramps, LIES, one of the videos which showed lazy on the bed wrapping (I would try and find the video but she is on the bed on EVERY video) spins the camera round and you can clearly see the pop up house on the bed so was obviously from them.

In a comment early in this thread, Creepy replies to someone that they bought the heart makeup set and Granny and Gramps bought the Chocolate one, so why then does Isabelle give Lazy a thank you hug for the chocolate set?

Isla opens and is seen playing with a big Party Pop Teeny set. Now they received a massive box of them from the manufacturer earlier in the year, in a video a couple of weeks later Lazy said that the girls had opened a couple of them but there was so many that they had boxed the rest up to give to charity, yet you never seen her give them and then so goes and buys the exact same thing that they gifted???? LIES you mean you put them away and give them as a Christmas present.

Do not even get me started on the 'Christmas dinner', frozen veg, frozen Yorkshire puddings, shop bought roasties, pigs in blankets and no doubt a prepared turkey crown LAZY THAT IS NOT COOKING!

Why do they have to make the girls all the same, really gets my goat, a main present does not have to be expensive, it just has to be the one thing the child had at the top of their list, they should have lined the girls up and in each bag there should have been the xbox, roller blades and Poopsie, Esme should not have got a Poopsie too. They balls up big time on Esme's present as when she opened the pads she knew she had the blades (which you have not seen in her only Isla).

Them dolls, my 8 year old has just come in and seen on here the photograph of Phoebe and gone yuk is that a doll its creepy!

Now I am going to be honest here, we do Christmas big style, I am not ashamed of that, I work very hard and buy throughout the year to get what I buy, BUT the difference is there is not one photograph of my Christmas on even my FB account, nor videos etc. Christmas is supposed to be a private lovely thing surrounded by family and friends, not boasting all over the internet for the world to see. They are so con seated it makes me sick, pure vulgar.

The comments on the video this year have actually given me more entertainment than the whole content of every video they have ever made! They have tried to tone it down by showing only a tiny bit of the present opening, but it was still too much. Why did you not get the girls reactions to the piles and let them open a couple on camera and then pan to the main presents and let them actually enjoy opening their presents in private with natural reactions to things you love or hate instead of the acting these poor girls have to deal with. How many takes did it take to get the walking down the stairs and anyway what child who is excited walks down the stairs mine practically fall down them with excitement!

Do not even get me started on poor Esme in bed, they should be reported they know the dangers of the internet and to allow such long footage of her desperately trying to cover herself up is despicable. Why did they not stop filming and at least allow her chance to put her top back on, 30 secs thats all it would have taken.

Now the thing that has really made me giggle is the fact they are about to go on holiday number 4, the hate from that video has definitely lost them some subscribers including disgusted and upset children but now more extremism with another holiday I think this will be the straw that breaks the camels back. Good luck in 2019, I think you are going to need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Nu
)

Patronising and condescending POS!! That's all I have to say about his crappy speech!!
just like his HELL NO Video

I have delurked after reading these threads for months, because I noticed a lie that I don’t think anyone has called them out on. Sarah said they never go shopping on Boxing Day, because she feels sorry for the workers... lovely, except Chris went to the supermarket on Boxing Day just last year! In his pjs, on Issy’s hover board. Short memories!
Wasn’t that when they were staying at the cabin? Because I remember one time Chris cruising around the store on the hover board. Perhaps she meant she doesn’t shop for useless bit and bats and worthless tat

Reactions: 5
I knew it wouldn’t be long before Isla took over the skates, just like Chris took over Isabelle’s hoverboard last year

I agree that Chris took over Isabelle's hoverboard, never saw anyone but him using it, but Isla didn't "take over" Esme's skates. She was just standing in them, seeing how they felt. I wish y'all's hatred wouldn't extend to every harmless thing the kids do. Also, she was holding the tootsie pop, it wasn't in her mouth. I have to say that it seems something everyone does now, to let their young kids, including toddlers, run around while they are eating. I can't stand to see it. Did anyone think that Isabelle's jeans, when they were playing on the trampoline, looked really really tight? I think Esme's yellow sweater really makes her copper hair shine.

And I thought there was only me thinking that?
It’ll be bad enough for Isla having to share the attention, imagine little BooBoo having to share her birthday with the even littler NewNew.
I don't think Isla would have any problem with that. I have never seen her have any problem with sharing anything. It seems that she and Esme are still very close, though as said, Esme is growing up, and they both worship Isabelle. I think Isla and Esme will be thrilled when the baby comes.

Last edited:
Creepy is a deluded sociopath.

Unless they run their household like North Korea, there's no way in hell those girls are protected from every scrap of negativity. Especially not Issy.

But let's just emulate Creepy and abandon grip on reality for a second; suppose that they really are a strong and happy family, completely untouchable and shielded from negativity. It completely undermines everything that was said in Creepy's own 'Hell No' video. That his kids and poor poor poor (x infinity) pregnant wife are being destroyed by public opinion, that they fear for their safety, that their wellbeing is being directly impacted by the fallout caused by his own lewd behaviour.

Find something else to flog creepy, because I'm not buying your tit; you insufferable cretinous excuse of a ballbag.

Reactions: 28
I agree that Chris took over Isabelle's hoverboard, never saw anyone but him using it, but Isla didn't "take over" Esme's skates. She was just standing in them, seeing how they felt. I wish y'all's hatred wouldn't extend to every harmless thing the kids do. Also, she was holding the tootsie pop, it wasn't in her mouth. I have to say that it seems something everyone does now, to let their young kids, including toddlers, run around while they are eating. I can't stand to see it. Did anyone think that Isabelle's jeans, when they were playing on the trampoline, looked really really tight? I think Esme's yellow sweater really makes her copper hair shine.
I agree I think Esme looked lovely in it, the other two if they got a decent haircut would make them so much more I hate to say it but more “well groomed” and not the rats nest hair they have just now. I can’t fathom why they can’t take them for a £10 haircut? We are talking at least half a year since they have had one. The priorities they have are all in the wrong place and it really irritates me as the girls have done nothing wrong other than be a product of the parents behaviour and discipline

Reactions: 10
Right have managed to catch up over the last week! Sorry this is long but I need to get this off my chest. Here are some things that I noticed (sorry I know some of these have been mentioned)

First off, they say the lol pop up house that Isla opened was from Granny and Gramps, LIES, one of the videos which showed lazy on the bed wrapping (I would try and find the video but she is on the bed on EVERY video) spins the camera round and you can clearly see the pop up house on the bed so was obviously from them.

In a comment early in this thread, Creepy replies to someone that they bought the heart makeup set and Granny and Gramps bought the Chocolate one, so why then does Isabelle give Lazy a thank you hug for the chocolate set?

Isla opens and is seen playing with a big Party Pop Teeny set. Now they received a massive box of them from the manufacturer earlier in the year, in a video a couple of weeks later Lazy said that the girls had opened a couple of them but there was so many that they had boxed the rest up to give to charity, yet you never seen her give them and then so goes and buys the exact same thing that they gifted???? LIES you mean you put them away and give them as a Christmas present.

Do not even get me started on the 'Christmas dinner', frozen veg, frozen Yorkshire puddings, shop bought roasties, pigs in blankets and no doubt a prepared turkey crown LAZY THAT IS NOT COOKING!

Why do they have to make the girls all the same, really gets my goat, a main present does not have to be expensive, it just has to be the one thing the child had at the top of their list, they should have lined the girls up and in each bag there should have been the xbox, roller blades and Poopsie, Esme should not have got a Poopsie too. They balls up big time on Esme's present as when she opened the pads she knew she had the blades (which you have not seen in her only Isla).

Them dolls, my 8 year old has just come in and seen on here the photograph of Phoebe and gone yuk is that a doll its creepy!

Now I am going to be honest here, we do Christmas big style, I am not ashamed of that, I work very hard and buy throughout the year to get what I buy, BUT the difference is there is not one photograph of my Christmas on even my FB account, nor videos etc. Christmas is supposed to be a private lovely thing surrounded by family and friends, not boasting all over the internet for the world to see. They are so con seated it makes me sick, pure vulgar.

The comments on the video this year have actually given me more entertainment than the whole content of every video they have ever made! They have tried to tone it down by showing only a tiny bit of the present opening, but it was still too much. Why did you not get the girls reactions to the piles and let them open a couple on camera and then pan to the main presents and let them actually enjoy opening their presents in private with natural reactions to things you love or hate instead of the acting these poor girls have to deal with. How many takes did it take to get the walking down the stairs and anyway what child who is excited walks down the stairs mine practically fall down them with excitement!

Do not even get me started on poor Esme in bed, they should be reported they know the dangers of the internet and to allow such long footage of her desperately trying to cover herself up is despicable. Why did they not stop filming and at least allow her chance to put her top back on, 30 secs thats all it would have taken.

Now the thing that has really made me giggle is the fact they are about to go on holiday number 4, the hate from that video has definitely lost them some subscribers including disgusted and upset children but now more extremism with another holiday I think this will be the straw that breaks the camels back. Good luck in 2019, I think you are going to need it.
I spoil my daughter at Christmas but have never posted on social media either

Totally agree on the making the most of it comment - I think the con of video messages has paid for a lot of their Christmas

Reactions: 7
I agree I think Esme looked lovely in it, the other two if they got a decent haircut would make them so much more I hate to say it but more “well groomed” and not the rats nest hair they have just now. I can’t fathom why they can’t take them for a £10 haircut? We are talking at least half a year since they have had one. The priorities they have are all in the wrong place and it really irritates me as the girls have done nothing wrong other than be a product of the parents behaviour and discipline
I couldn't agree more about the girls' hair looking very ratty and uncared for all the time, especially Isla's, as hers is longest. I thought Esme looked just darling when her hair was cut short a while back, and I wish they would have it cut again, and Isla's too. Isabelle's hair doesn't look as snarly but it is always just hanging around her face.

I’m not hating towards the girls at all, I am simply stating an opinion. Im sure it won’t be long before we see Isla on the skates once Esme is bored of them.

The only thing I will say is i hope to god Chris and Sarah insist who ever is using the skates that they wear a helmet.

Reactions: 9
I’m not hating towards the girls at all, I am simply stating an opinion. Im sure it won’t be long before we see Isla on the skates once Esme is bored of them.

The only thing I will say is i hope to god Chris and Sarah insist who ever is using the skates that they wear a helmet.
Why do you think Esme will soon get bored of the skates? She is a very active child. I don't know why she didn't have skates before now.

I couldn't agree more about the girls' hair looking very ratty and uncared for all the time, especially Isla's, as hers is longest. I thought Esme looked just darling when her hair was cut short a while back, and I wish they would have it cut again, and Isla's too. Isabelle's hair doesn't look as snarly but it is always just hanging around her face.
Sarah's hair is horrendous. It's ratty too. Doesn't do anything for her just hanging . She probably wants to look like Isabelle. Pictures I've seen with it alot shorter suits her better .

Reactions: 7
Sarah's hair is horrendous. It's ratty too. Doesn't do anything for her just hanging . She probably wants to look like Isabelle. Pictures I've seen with it alot shorter suits her better .
Agreed! Isabelle would suit her hair shorter too ,she`s the image of her mother atm..Esme`s hair is beautiful ,i don`t get why they can`t let the other two have a style they like ,and look a little better groomed too.

Reactions: 5
It drives me nuts how she has to push her side bang over every other second. Having your hands over your face is the worst thing anyone doing any kind of filming can do. Too bad someone can't sneak in and cut that side bang clear off! Isabelle does the same thing, always messing with her hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.