The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely, this is a quote from a post made in April 2018 by the wife of another family vlogging channel that met the Minghams.
View attachment 3570
God Sarah is so self absorbed it’s pathetic! Did they put the house on the market before or after the pregnancy announcement? I was thinking this is probably the reason they decided to sell the house because they thought with the news of sarah’s pregnancy views would skyrocket.

Dumb as they come if they think a bunch of toddlers are going to care whether Sarah has a bun in the oven

Reactions: 7
Dear Sarah and Chris, I will address you by your names this once , as 2018 comes to a close and another new year arrives I would personally like to write to you, your year started off well, your channel was growing and you had everything you'd possibly dreamt of and more including nice cars and a new home. Zoella had noticed you and some were envious of you ( not jealous) . Then Some people ( myself included) started to see through the person Sarah you was betraying in the begining , you can't keep a fake act up forever, your head was already up your ass you and Chris already had the attitude of being untouchable and rules didn't apply to you, your loving caring parent act had failed, your children ( especially Isabelle) was now a cash maker and you were quite happily putting an underage girl your daughter on the net in provocative outfits and poses and anything that would draw attention to you to line your pockets. The everyday relatable family life was now gone.
The allegations about Chris came out, neither denied, addressed it or apologized, you instead ran away, only Chris addressing them when you was as far away as possible, but he didn't really address them did he? He didn't mention it at all , just how hard done by,you all were and you Sarah being poor poor pregnant, the pregnancy that you put out as clickbait and failed and then apart from photoshopped pics every now and again no mention. Hardly no checkups etc ... Your passive aggressive comments, your lack of respect to anyone that doesn't tell you how amazing and loved you are ,are just jealous haters in your eyes and you allow your very young ifam fans to verbally abuse anyone who says anything of any criticism, even though when you put it out there its going to have split opinion even people who like you aren't always going to agree. You can't hide from your allegations it's out there on twitter Instagram, Facebook ,Google images, you can't hide from it. You can ignore but for everyone else it's out there. Daily mail the sun , Alfie dyes commented, come on for these poor girls genuinely effected please apologise to them, please safe guard your children, please put the camera down and enjoy a holiday in privacy and peace which your beautiful daughters deserve, if Isabelle is having therapy she is vulnerable especially at her age just give her space let her see friends go out enjoy her life, of course your girls say they like doing what their doing they've become accustomed to daily gifts, surprises holidays etc, you shouldn't have to ask them, being away from camera should be natural.
Go into 2019 doing right thing. If you don't none of us will stop until these girls get justice and your off YouTube. I dislike writing this and I worry about backlash incase what I say is wrong but I'm going to wear my big brave pants and speak from my heart. You should. I feel better . You may to .
Well said ????

Reactions: 7
As others have said it’s really sad they don’t see family and friends. The nana who buys lazy and creepy gifts never see the girls as they always see her when the girls at school. Why not invite Katrina and her kids they would love the pool, again the kids never see each other really sad.
Lazy wouldn't get anything out of it herself. Also don't forget Leah said on Instagram live about Chris .... May have the money certainly not the family

Well said ????
Thank you. I had to write it.

Reactions: 6
Unfortunately not until April 9th
They baby Isla so much i`d forgotten just how old she is?? 6/7 ,whichever ,she`s average when i compare her to the children of the same age here.WIsh they`d quit putting her in shopping carts/high chairs in carvery restaurants!! Sarah ,SHE IS NOT A BABY! THAT`S THE POOR LITTLE LAD GROWING IN YOUR WOMB>>>Remember him???:rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
She's gonna have a C-section with this baby isn't she? She's far to lazy to push and she'll be able to use the fact she had a section to not do anything around the house!

Ofcourse though it won't be her choice something 'dramatic' will happen and it'll be an emergency one (well that's what they'll tell us but we will all know it'll be planned!)

Reactions: 6
Most young kids want to at least spend some time at home during Christmas, to chill out, play with their presents and, esp teens, meet up with friends. Poor Izzy gets no chance to do what normal teens do, she’s always babyfied and forced into activities for younger ones and dragged around random soulless cottages/ hotels. I’m sure once she’s a tad older she’ll start eye rolling, smirking, and refusing to go along with this tit show, it will get too cringy for her, she’ll be a standing joke with any friends she actually has.
It’s only going to get worse when the real life baby doll arrives, it’s going to be a whole lot harder for them to see the agriculture ? plus the screaming toddler tantrums will coincide nicely with gcse time for Izzy. They’re truly mental.
Agreed! We`ve already seen the side eyes she gives her lazy "Mother" at times!!

Reactions: 4
Dear Sarah and Chris, I will address you by your names this once , as 2018 comes to a close and another new year arrives I would personally like to write to you, your year started off well, your channel was growing and you had everything you'd possibly dreamt of and more including nice cars and a new home. Zoella had noticed you and some were envious of you ( not jealous) . Then Some people ( myself included) started to see through the person Sarah you was betraying in the begining , you can't keep a fake act up forever, your head was already up your ass you and Chris already had the attitude of being untouchable and rules didn't apply to you, your loving caring parent act had failed, your children ( especially Isabelle) was now a cash maker and you were quite happily putting an underage girl your daughter on the net in provocative outfits and poses and anything that would draw attention to you to line your pockets. The everyday relatable family life was now gone.
The allegations about Chris came out, neither denied, addressed it or apologized, you instead ran away, only Chris addressing them when you was as far away as possible, but he didn't really address them did he? He didn't mention it at all , just how hard done by,you all were and you Sarah being poor poor pregnant, the pregnancy that you put out as clickbait and failed and then apart from photoshopped pics every now and again no mention. Hardly no checkups etc ... Your passive aggressive comments, your lack of respect to anyone that doesn't tell you how amazing and loved you are ,are just jealous haters in your eyes and you allow your very young ifam fans to verbally abuse anyone who says anything of any criticism, even though when you put it out there its going to have split opinion even people who like you aren't always going to agree. You can't hide from your allegations it's out there on twitter Instagram, Facebook ,Google images, you can't hide from it. You can ignore but for everyone else it's out there. Daily mail the sun , Alfie dyes commented, come on for these poor girls genuinely effected please apologise to them, please safe guard your children, please put the camera down and enjoy a holiday in privacy and peace which your beautiful daughters deserve, if Isabelle is having therapy she is vulnerable especially at her age just give her space let her see friends go out enjoy her life, of course your girls say they like doing what their doing they've become accustomed to daily gifts, surprises holidays etc, you shouldn't have to ask them, being away from camera should be natural.
Go into 2019 doing right thing. If you don't none of us will stop until these girls get justice and your off YouTube. I dislike writing this and I worry about backlash incase what I say is wrong but I'm going to wear my big brave pants and speak from my heart. You should. I feel better . You may to .
Truer words have never been spoken, but I’m afraid Sarah is never going to change her ways because effectively she knows Chris has gotten away with his behavior. As long as she continues to support him he will never publicly apologise and he will continue perving on young women and barely legal teens. Sarah has effectively said she’s never going to change so the only way to bring them down is to keep talking about it and to let them know that whilst they have seemingly forgotten about it no one else has!
Unless YouTube actually start taking some responsibility for what is going on on their platform then those girls sadly are going to face another year performing for this tit show

She's gonna have a C-section with this baby isn't she? She's far to lazy to push and she'll be able to use the fact she had a section to not do anything around the house!

Ofcourse though it won't be her choice something 'dramatic' will happen and it'll be an emergency one (well that's what they'll tell us but we will all know it'll be planned!)
Exactly what I said it’ll be the perfect excuse for her to sit on her ass for another 6 weeks whilst recovering.

I had an emergency c section with my first as she turned her head and got stuck, then was in distress.
It wasn’t what i wanted especially with a first pregnancy and not knowing what to expect, but i had no choice. I’m very against women having them because they’re too damn lazy.
It’s major surgery and I ended up with an infection too
Also my partner only has 2 weeks paternity so once he went back to work I had to pretty much do everything myself even though I could hardly walk or lift anything. I was breastfeeding too and ended up with mastitis so everything got off to a rocky start.
I never complained though I just got on with things.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
If I was left on a small island with an over-indulgent, spoiled, shrieking voice, ugly personality, & narcissistic Sarah, I’d OFF myself faster than she can HELLO FAM!!! (or whatever she says in the beginning).

Reactions: 8
Ah he’s at it now too, totally contradicting everything!! Actions cause consequences don’t they!!!! You should know that more than anyone!!!!
If he thinks Isabelle is happy then he definitely living in his own world. She seems misrable most of the time and she's now doing stuff like the insta video which seems a cry for help.

Reactions: 16
Poor kids ,poor prinny.It`s lovely if you go away ,have a break or visit family over Christmas ,but personally i find it really tiring ,as much as i do enjoy it ,i`m always glad to be back in my own bed.Cannot imagine what it`s like being constantly moved about and never feeling truly settled/grounded.

For sure she`s a wannabe Anna Saccone!
Well she's got the lazy part down to a tee! :D

Ah he’s at it now too, totally contradicting everything!! Actions cause consequences don’t they!!!! You should know that more than anyone!!!!
Oh no. HELL no. Was this on his IG? Think I might have to reply “Actions have consequences” YEAH, UNLESS ITS YOU PREYING ON VULNERABILE TEENS, EH, CHRIS?

Reactions: 24
The kids have a great life and constantly smile yet Isabelle goes to therapy? Ok.

Reactions: 26
Oh no. HELL no. Was this on his IG? Think I might have to reply “Actions have consequences” YEAH, UNLESS ITS YOU PREYING ON VULNERABILE TEENS, EH, CHRIS?
Thanks for asking ,as i`ve been searching for this ,determined to answer him! Couldn`t find it though...anyone? Thankyou:0x

Reactions: 2
what are they doing so Isabelle is never exposed to negative comments online or even knowing that there is going to be a big surprise trip somewhere???
Are she never allowed to go online. is her internet blocked from going on youtube?? And even if she don't look for hints on their vlogs she must know that there is allwasy something special happening every stinking time they have a few days extra of The big surprise will be the time they don't go away at halfterm

Reactions: 5
They baby Isla so much i`d forgotten just how old she is?? 6/7 ,whichever ,she`s average when i compare her to the children of the same age here.WIsh they`d quit putting her in shopping carts/high chairs in carvery restaurants!! Sarah ,SHE IS NOT A BABY! THAT`S THE POOR LITTLE LAD GROWING IN YOUR WOMB>>>Remember him???:rolleyes:
Have we actually seen her cook a meal or go out walking with the girls????
even let granny make bacon sandwiches ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.