The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand what the fascination is of watching another family open Christmas presents especially when it means stroking their ego. It should be a personal experience not filmed for the whole world to see.
Also If parents don’t want to have to answer questions from their young children as to why Santa doesn’t bring them as many presents as the Inghams etc then why allow them to watch these kind of videos. There is something called parental control and it seems most parents do not understand what that word means.

The Inghams in general kind of remind me of an ex friend of mine who Every Christmas would brag about how much she spent on her kids, and how many presents they had. She would post pics on Facebook of her living room being completely filled With presents for her 3 kids and then complained when people voiced their opinion. They were spoilt every single year, yet she never spent quality time with them, instead she just showered them with gifts. It was very uncomfortable

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No compassion for others!
I have no words for this family! What they dont realise is , the children who are questioning them are the ones who usually love them. They are digging their own grave with every attitude filled reply!

Reactions: 19
WTF is that thumbnail all about because it’s the first time I’ve seen them refer to the baby in weeks!
Also why didn’t the thumbnail say “ baby brother gave her a shock”

I really don’t think Sarah can bond with this baby either because a) it’s a boy and will probably be the spitting image of Chris complete with ginger hair, b) it’s not Chris’ at all or c) he’s not getting her the views, freebies she thought he would!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
For me, the biggest issue isn’t so much the amount of presents, though obviously it’s a grotesque amount and no child needs that many, but the fact that it’s all for show to make money off the vlog. It’d be one thing if they actually just wanted to spoil their kids with thoughtful gifts they think they’d like, but it’s all to get views with mountains of 3 for two tat, reduced price ‘bargains’ and toys they’ve had before, grown out of and then presumably sold on eBay donated.
Imagine being so selfish you’d use your kids on Christmas Day.
Of course Sarah and Chris don’t care about the feelings of the kids who watch their video, they don’t bloody care about their own kids.

Will be laughing on the other side of their face when these ‘other kids’ stop watching!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They deffo didn’t open all presents on film. They’ve shown at least 3/4 items that weren’t unwrapped on the video

I must have missed it as well. Unless somet happend with the reborn. That was shown a lot
I’m guessing it was when the doll talked as they didn’t know it could do it

Back to the crappy click bait

Reactions: 6
I have no words for this family! What they dont realise is , the children who are questioning them are the ones who usually love them. They are digging their own grave with every attitude filled reply!
My mother always said, 'never bite the hand that feeds you!' Sarah can't see that her attitude filled replies could end up alienating the very people who are helping to subsidise their lifestyle! She really is stupid beyond words, but I hope she carries on doing it, because the more people she offends, the more her subscriber count will decrease and even when that happens, she won't take any of the blame herself! That woman thinks she's invincible!!

Reactions: 21
I’ve only watched a couple of their recent videos to understand what’s going on. I honestly don’t understand the whole set-up of this family. The fsther, his voice, his weird hair, it all creeps me out. The eldest daughter is a clone of the mother the way she talks.
It’s all just so................yuk. ?

Reactions: 16
The shock was that Isla's reborn baby talks.
This ugly one
41B836C1-1936-4B7D-B528-E9D4EF219EE4.jpeg
AC53EB76-754C-4DC6-A1BF-913ED5A4FBF0.jpeg

No wonder she wasnt surprised to see it this is her with it last month!! Who gives a present from santa that they kid has already seen like this. I imagine all the girls know there is no santa!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This ugly oneView attachment 3558View attachment 3559
No wonder she was surprised to see it this is her with it last month!! Who gives a present from santa that they kid has already seen like this. I imagine all the girls know there is no santa!
As already said possibly given for free as it was probably shop spoiled from Isla holding her Dad's greasy hand!
Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth Sarah obviously ran out the shop without listening to the explanation that the doll makes noises!

Reactions: 5
Its worrying how detached from the baby she is. Wasn't sure meant to be having weekly scans? She seemed to lose all attachment when she found out he was a boy. Probably because she has no idea how to bond with a boy. Does she still upload weekly bump photos?

I only skipped through today's vlog but cringed so much when Isla was using Esme's skates while eating a lolly! ?

Reactions: 7
What they also forget is every one who views their video pays for the life they lead. Without the views and comments including their so called jealous haters they wouldn't be where they are now, don't forget lazy and creepy without every single who views You would be where you were in 2015. Dont Bite the hand that feeds you minghams...

Reactions: 9
Hi everyone just caught up with the thread, thanks to those who are updating their vlogs,In response to that reply from Sarah was it to an adult because if so an adult would probably just say right unsubscribe then , but if its to a child they may think that they have offended her and still do their best to do anything to get back in their good books,if an adult had looked at that reply to their child then I would hope that they would point out a few things to the nasty witch

Reactions: 7
I appreciate the one (I cannot remember who it was SORRY) who still uploads the video so I don't contribute to the Inghams paycheck, also no commersials.

Reactions: 9
The picture of her and the lolly is pretty shocking tbh and also the instagram story of her today, shocking. Her parents should be keeping an eye on what she is posting.
I rekon they are ,but their not considering her safety but what views/£££££ it`ll bring in...:(

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.