The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its worrying how detached from the baby she is. Wasn't sure meant to be having weekly scans? She seemed to lose all attachment when she found out he was a boy. Probably because she has no idea how to bond with a boy. Does she still upload weekly bump photos?

I only skipped through today's vlog but cringed so much when Isla was using Esme's skates while eating a lolly! ?
I knew it wouldn’t be long before Isla took over the skates, just like Chris took over Isabelle’s hoverboard last year

Reactions: 7
Still in her minging sweaty onesie that she was wearing to “make” the Xmas meal ?

Reactions: 4
No one has yet mentioned that Christ tonight said they were just watching the Christmas classic gremlins as a family.....GREMLINS!!!!???!!! For a 7 year old, that film is so violent, full of foul language, sexual language and also, someone gives a speech about when they found out santa wasn’t real!!!

Reactions: 18
What load of gibberish is that? They can’t even get the analogy they’re trying to portray the right way round.
Stick to what you’re best at Minghams, pimping out your kids and... no sorry, duck all else comes to mind.
They are defo pimping out Isabelle . That video of her on Instagram and those pictures prove that. Horrible scummy parents are those minghams

Reactions: 3
Sarah damn right pisses me off with her self-righteous, obnoxious behavior justifying her actions by saying that it’s a parents responsibility to teach their children that some people are less fortunate then others! HOW DARE SHE!! She hasn’t done a damn thing to contribute to their lavish lifestyle. They are only where they are now because of their viewers!
How about she actually take some responsibility for once in her pathetic life. Also maybe she could set an example to her children and teach them that it’s not acceptable for their vile, greasy sleazybag father/ stepfather to be scoping out scantily clad young women on social media, inviting young teens to go skinny dipping or asking them to drop their towels!
They shouldn’t be on YOUTUBE at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think Disney because in the Christmas Eve box I’m sure they got some ears type headbands
That'll be because Ladbaby did it last New Year! We know how they copy him and Zoella to try and gain views!

Still in her minging sweaty onesie that she was wearing to “make” the Xmas meal ?
I was thinking that too. Absolutely disgusting ?

But suits her well - the vile chav's responses just show how much of an absolute tosser she is. She couldn't give a monkeys about her newborn baby. She is quite possibly the laziest person on the planet... And she's getting more chins as the days go by!

Reactions: 9
A little off topic but If anyone wants to watch a truly family orientated Christmas vlog watch the Ballinger family. It's honestly adorable and right at the end when the 5 year old gives his auntie a painting he did and explained what it meant my heart melted, that little moment was truly what Christmas is about.

Reactions: 12
A little off topic but If anyone wants to watch a truly family orientated Christmas vlog watch the Ballinger family. It's honestly adorable and right at the end when the 5 year old gives his auntie a painting he did and explained what it meant my heart melted, that little moment was truly what Christmas is about.
Oh I’ll have a look, would be so nice to see some genuine people not touting kids out for all to see

I was thinking that too. Absolutely disgusting ?

But suits her well - the vile chav's responses just show how much of an absolute tosser she is. She couldn't give a monkeys about her newborn baby. She is quite possibly the laziest person on the planet... And she's getting more chins as the days go by!
She really is! If you go back to a then and now to a year ago or so it’s night and day the change in her facial shape! Only way is bigger when you eat that much crap though

Reactions: 1
I can't stand Colleen/Miranda but the rest of the Ballingers seem pretty cool. I love how Jess and Chris just let Parker be himself and wear leotards all the time.

Is it just Isla's doll that talks or does Esme's doll talk too? As if they weren't creepy enough!

it just Isla's doll that talks or does Esme's doll talk too? As if they weren't creepy enough!
Just Isla's doll that talks...unless Esme hasn't discovered it does yet. Sarah never asked Esme to try hers. It was discovered by accident whilst getting the doll dressed.

Lapland is booked again?
FFS they’re basically saying they’re off somewhere else after the cottage. What about the thousands of pounds worth of tat they’ve just had for Christmas? They’ll be back to school and probably would not have time to play with even 1/4 of it

FFS they’re basically saying they’re off somewhere else after the cottage. What about the thousands of pounds worth of tat they’ve just had for Christmas? They’ll be back to school and probably would not have time to play with even 1/4 of it
Gotta get as many hols in before march. At a guess they wont be traveling till summer with baby boy coming.

Reactions: 1
Gotta get as many hols in before march. At a guess they wont be traveling till summer with baby boy coming.
What's all baby stuff when Sarah has an extra suitcase for a bloody pillow! Sarah won't be thinking about the hassle of a new baby...he'll be Chris responsibility. Just like the girls are when they are ill, need taking to school, the food shop, the cleaning, doctors dentist appointments etc. Sarah is just there to go shopping for useless bits and bats!

Reactions: 5
I think they will leave the baby behind with prinny to be looked after by granny Jane.

Of course the inghams loves Lapland they went on a package holiday completely organised for them by TUI. Nothing wrong with that sort of holiday at all, but doesn’t really strike me as any sort of “adventure”. They were miserable in New York and Oz as they had no idea what there were doing, as they were too lazy to plan it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.