The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy said Lazy was getting her surprise on Friday but they still haven't left the cottage, have they? Also they'll need to go home for her to get that so they can't be going straight on another holiday?

I really don't know why they went on holiday when all they've done this time is lie around the house. They could've done that for free at home.

Reactions: 11
Oh ffs yet more to come!
So weird because in the vlog Chris said on Friday when we go home Sarah will get her present... I think they just try and confuse everyone so nobody knows where they are at any time!

Reactions: 7
The girls have spent just a few days at home during the holiday period. It's honestly so sad. Of course they're going somewhere for New Year's - London or Edinburgh.

It's getting beyond a joke now. What is the point in decorating the house to within an inch of its life, buying the entire contents of the Argos catalogue, just to let it all go to waste?!

Reactions: 20
The girls have spent just a few days at home during the holiday period. It's honestly so sad. Of course they're going somewhere for New Year's - London or Edinburgh.

It's getting beyond a joke now. What is the point in decorating the house to within an inch of its life, buying the entire contents of the Argos catalogue, just to let it all go to waste?!
I thought maybe Edinburgh...damn I might have to go and visit my in laws for New Year if it is!

Reactions: 4
How incredibly dull their lives must be. Chris doesn't really seem to have any friends. Sarah has a couple but they're mostly just there to take her shopping. The poor girls don't have a chance to do fun things with their friends. They have to fill up their empty lives with piles of presents and holidays. Where are the BBQs with friends? Where are the NYE parties? They are so exclusively Ingham and they're damaging the kids socially.

Reactions: 27
How incredibly dull their lives must be. Chris doesn't really seem to have any friends. Sarah has a couple but they're mostly just there to take her shopping. The poor girls don't have a chance to do fun things with their friends. They have to fill up their empty lives with piles of presents and holidays. Where are the BBQs with friends? Where are the NYE parties? They are so exclusively Ingham and they're damaging the kids socially.
They have alienated everyone in one form or another, so sad to see but that’s why they are the way they are. I know people like this, they can’t see what they do wrong and think it’s everyone else’s fault and will always be that way. Always blame on other people and can never accept that they have done things wrong. I know my kids always speak about the time we did this with such and such. Going away with friends instead of being alone, god knows it would create more exciting content for you ? And for being so close to her sister well I think that’s an out and out lie. Why couldnt you invite them with you for Xmas instead of the in laws! Plenty room for them! They really are made for each other that way, such a shame when he handed her her present she didn’t even have the decency to give him a hug or a peck on the cheek, ungrateful! But remember they don’t do presents but she had sent him a screenshot as a hint ??‍♀

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh ffs yet more to come!
So thier gunna be carting the trailer of presents round over new year? Really sensible if so, lets hope no one breaks in to it. Even if they drop it at home, its still gunna be sat full of stuff on the drive no doubt

Reactions: 6
It was I think the 30th, then changed to the 20th and after a scan it changed to the 19th...so have no idea what's really going on there. Usually scan dates don't change by a day!
That’s why I’m confused, I knew I had the 30th in my head, they really have stopped the baby click bait as they’ve realised folk were tired of it, it will all re-appear once Xmas/New Year is out the way and it will be oh yawn yes she’s having a baby and it feels like it’s been the longest pregnancy ever because it has been!

Reactions: 5
That’s why I’m confused, I knew I had the 30th in my head, they really have stopped the baby click bait as they’ve realised folk were tired of it, it will all re-appear once Xmas/New Year is out the way and it will be oh yawn yes she’s having a baby and it feels like it’s been the longest pregnancy ever because it has been!
I thought it was around then as well. Im going for the start of march anyway ad an "early surprise" as i still think she was lying with her dates

Reactions: 7
Oh ffs yet more to come!
I think even their die hard fans are bored of watching them flit from crap holiday to crap holiday. There is absolutely nothing exciting about their trips at all its just same tit different place. Absolute yawn fest.

Reactions: 12
Funny how they haven’t seen any of her family though isn’t it? ?
They don't spend Christmas with any family except Creepys parents. Granny is only there to cook. Where's the cousins? Where's Grandpa Lazy? Where's The Aunts and Uncles? Never see them with any family. Where's that Nana who they take out so she buys them presents? About family? That is hysterical? Xmas to those girls is about receiving a mountain of gifts. Makes me so mad

Reactions: 26
I thought it was around then as well. Im going for the start of march anyway ad an "early surprise" as i still think she was lying with her dates
I was hoping he would come on Isla's birthday ?

Reactions: 11
If she was 20 weeks on the 31st of October then wouldn't that make her due around the 13th of March?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.