Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss-jones

Chatty Member
Happy new year all!
Well I’ve had a somewhat interesting start to the new year. As some of you may know I’m currently on the transplant list for a liver. I got the call this morning to say they had a match. Tests still need to be done so it may not go ahead but obviously I’m remaining hopeful ?
I’m going to be relying on you lovely lot to keep me entertained and updated about all that is mingham! Thank you in advance for all the hideous creepy ‘drop that towel’ shots and lazy parenting fails that will keep me smiling ??

Reactions: 75

Hatshepsut

So I'm been lurking a long time without posting and before anyone jumps my bones yes I am a dixon (well not by name sake but am a cousin) that being said I'm not close - as you's have sussed lazy as you's call her picks and chooses family members. nor do I have any inside info etc
But family aside I just couldn't lurk anymore without saying SERIOUSLY have you's no friends/hobbies/interests that's you's are so wrapped up and know Sarah's every move?
I completely get the public outroar about the "alleged" texts & other girls, completely agree they should have addressed it and can't understand or agree (or would like to believe that Sarah knows and is turnin a blind eye) but seriously disecting every inch of their lives like "not a good mum because she didn't cut Isla sandwich etc is a tad obsessive. Someone posted a direct post pleading with S&C to go into 2019 by changing their ways... I encourage you's to do the very same.
Yes they put themselves on TY therefore the public are entitled to their opinions etc but please keep it less petty and stop knit picking at really stupid stuff, i'd also urge yous to consider at sone stage the girls may come across this and would you's like your children reading this about you?? They just don't deserve it
Where to start with this one:-
Firstly, I think I can safely say that nobody here will ‘jump your bones’. I assume you are unaware that this means to have sex with (ooh nitpicking)
You say that you have been lurking for a long time and I notice that you have read and liked comments in other threads as well. Yet we are the ones who need to get friends and hobbies. I see hypocrisy is a family trait.
You don’t need to use the word alleged when referring to the texts that Creepy sent. The evidence to prove that these were genuine was taken to the police who issued a statement confirming this.
Your inane comment about the Isla’s sandwich posts just seem to prove that wit and sarcasm are obviously too subtle for you. Tell you what, if I ever see Creepy or Lazy out I’ll custard pie them instead, is that more your level of humour?
This is a trash thread on a gossip site what did you expect to read? Mixed in with what you call pettiness and nitpicking are a great many serious points. The banter is just the bubble wrap.
Regarding the girls, I think you will have realised from reading here that the welfare of them has always been of great concern to many people.
The people being trashed here are Creepy and Lazy, who deserve everything they get.
If the girls go online and see this site, believe me they will have waded through a lot more first like YouTube channels and newspaper reports.
This whole situation is a disgusting mess caused by Creepy who is supported and enabled by his Lazy ass wife.
They alone are responsible for the situation that they have put their children in, No One Else.

Thank you for your concern, however I shall continue to tattle as I please.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
D

Departed member 294

So since it is 2019, I just want to remind you all that this happened last year

D9ED7475-A61A-442A-8EB6-5B09A18CFF09.jpeg

Bloody hell, it gets more hilarious every time I see it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Inkling95

So I'm been lurking a long time without posting and before anyone jumps my bones yes I am a dixon (well not by name sake but am a cousin) that being said I'm not close - as you's have sussed lazy as you's call her picks and chooses family members. nor do I have any inside info etc
But family aside I just couldn't lurk anymore without saying SERIOUSLY have you's no friends/hobbies/interests that's you's are so wrapped up and know Sarah's every move?
I completely get the public outroar about the "alleged" texts & other girls, completely agree they should have addressed it and can't understand or agree (or would like to believe that Sarah knows and is turnin a blind eye) but seriously disecting every inch of their lives like "not a good mum because she didn't cut Isla sandwich etc is a tad obsessive. Someone posted a direct post pleading with S&C to go into 2019 by changing their ways... I encourage you's to do the very same.
Yes they put themselves on TY therefore the public are entitled to their opinions etc but please keep it less petty and stop knit picking at really stupid stuff, i'd also urge yous to consider at sone stage the girls may come across this and would you's like your children reading this about you?? They just don't deserve it
I don’t think you understand sarcasm. Half of the posts are taking the piss, example the cutting the sandwich.

That being said, what we choose to do is entirely up to us. It’s not illegal, it’s not harming their lives in any way (unless they read here and hear some ugly truths). Again, “if the girls read here”, they should’ve thought of that before displaying their entire private lives on the internet, they should’ve thought of that before doubling down after messaging children, they should’ve thought of that before putting money ahead of their children’s well being.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

marnie

Just back from France and was gobsmacked whilst there to see Creepy and Isabelle in a shop. A tween clocked them and pointed them out to her mother (I'm assuming it was her mum anyway). The woman had a go at the girl and loudly said "You aren't going anywhere near that perve!". Don't think Creepy heard (at least there was no reaction) but Isabelle definitely did. The look on her face was utterly heart breaking. Creepy is actually more gross in real life. Just repulsive.

Reactions: 49
M

Member 177

i'd also urge yous to consider at sone stage the girls may come across this and would you's like your children reading this about you?? They just don't deserve it
I fully agree the girls do not deserve the negativity surrounding them because of their fathers actions but...

When there are numerous articles and videos all over the internet about Chris Ingham, I really don't think a gossip thread will be the girls concern. What will concern them is Why did their Dad message young girls? Was he grooming them? Why did their Dad cheat with numerous young women and allegedly have another child with one?
Also Why did our Mum ignore all this and pretend it never happened?

If those allegations had no truth in them then they would be removed and an apology published.

Did Chris apologise for his behaviours and think about the consequences of his actions?
No. Hell No.

I highly doubt anyone here will tone down their opinions or change the manner in which they post. The Ingham Family brand have chosen to live in the public eye, they've chosen to show their children online and "take every opportunity to make memories" regardless of the upset it could/will cause the girls in the future.
That isn't a gossip threads fault. The blame lays completely on Chris and Sarah they give the content for this thread to continue.

Reactions: 49

tomatosauce

I don't usually send emails/ report the inghams as for me it's more of a bitch and moan about them, however one thing that pisses me off more than anything is filiming in swimming pools! The rules for not filming are there for an important reason and yet Chris thinks these rules do not apply to him...I reported them to haven last time they did it (they took swift action thankfully) and have just reported them to Disney. I'll also report them next time since dipshit Chris doesn't seem to understand NOT TO FILM IN SWIMMING POOLS! You never video yourself in your swimwear Chris so why do you think it's acceptable to video strangers and their children in theirs to them post on the internet!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Looking back on the thread,
I don’t think any of these gifts have been in an attempt to apologise to her at all, I’ve always believed she’s known all along he plays away and doesn’t give a crap really, she’s probably been fine with it until he got caught
BUT
They are an attempt to sway the audiences opinion on him, make him look like a thoughtful, wonderful family man who loves his wife.
In reality she got a “new” phone which wasn’t even new but last years model.
They both got new iWatches
He got a new car ?
Chris seems like a selfish bassstard. Every decision made benefits him and his image.
If it didn’t why the need to constantly hint at “secret trip for mums gift with Isabelle”
“Secret plan for Sarah”
“biggest surprise for Sarah”
It’s all damage control on his image that she’s 1000000000% in on.

But
But
Ingham’s aside

Happy New Years Eve Bishes!!!!!
May it be filled with bitchy commentary, ugly ass babies, hate and misery for all.
Of The inghams.....

Not you lot, you’re all good. ?
Or the kids, or prinny....

• Heart
Reactions: 43

chnandlerbong

The trip to Disney went sour, omelettes cooked for an hour & Chris still in desperate need of a shower

Reactions: 43

Jamhead

VIP Member
Screenshot_20190102-153138_Facebook.jpg

Maybe i don't get it but as a child I never believed that those characters were real. I always knew without asking that they were people in costume!
Surely at almost 7 Isla would be aware of that too?

Reactions: 41

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Can she pleaaaaase stop with the ‘love to travel’ thing. They don’t love to TRAVEL. Travelling is about exploring new places and experiencing different cultures. What the inghams actually like to do is go on package holidays catered towards families. They also like to go away so their vlogs can scrape a few thousand more views to make their cash hungry-selves happy. I’d love to see the Inghams so REAL travelling. How about they go backpacking round SE Asia. I would LOVE to see the vlog where Chris is in bed all day with the shits.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

instacharlie

VIP Member
You're right, some of it is petty, some of it is not needed, and some of it detracts from the real issues.
My issue is that the alleged texts are not your main concern, it's hidden between thinking everyone here has no life and your concern for the girls reading what is written here.
If you are that concerned about those girls why haven't you done anything? Why haven't you said anything? Why haven't you addressed the inappropriate messages between Chris and vulnerable children/young adults? You've lurked, yet only to state everyone here is in the wrong! YOU are in probably a better position than most to do something, say something, or maybe make a difference for the Ingham girls. Have you?
I'm disgusted that there must be people around them, or close to them, that could say something to back up the girls that have come forward, but haven't.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

leni18

VIP Member
Dear Sarah and Chris, I will address you by your names this once , as 2018 comes to a close and another new year arrives I would personally like to write to you, your year started off well, your channel was growing and you had everything you'd possibly dreamt of and more including nice cars and a new home. Zoella had noticed you and some were envious of you ( not jealous) . Then Some people ( myself included) started to see through the person Sarah you was betraying in the begining , you can't keep a fake act up forever, your head was already up your ass you and Chris already had the attitude of being untouchable and rules didn't apply to you, your loving caring parent act had failed, your children ( especially Isabelle) was now a cash maker and you were quite happily putting an underage girl your daughter on the net in provocative outfits and poses and anything that would draw attention to you to line your pockets. The everyday relatable family life was now gone.
The allegations about Chris came out, neither denied, addressed it or apologized, you instead ran away, only Chris addressing them when you was as far away as possible, but he didn't really address them did he? He didn't mention it at all , just how hard done by,you all were and you Sarah being poor poor pregnant, the pregnancy that you put out as clickbait and failed and then apart from photoshopped pics every now and again no mention. Hardly no checkups etc ... Your passive aggressive comments, your lack of respect to anyone that doesn't tell you how amazing and loved you are ,are just jealous haters in your eyes and you allow your very young ifam fans to verbally abuse anyone who says anything of any criticism, even though when you put it out there its going to have split opinion even people who like you aren't always going to agree. You can't hide from your allegations it's out there on twitter Instagram, Facebook ,Google images, you can't hide from it. You can ignore but for everyone else it's out there. Daily mail the sun , Alfie dyes commented, come on for these poor girls genuinely effected please apologise to them, please safe guard your children, please put the camera down and enjoy a holiday in privacy and peace which your beautiful daughters deserve, if Isabelle is having therapy she is vulnerable especially at her age just give her space let her see friends go out enjoy her life, of course your girls say they like doing what their doing they've become accustomed to daily gifts, surprises holidays etc, you shouldn't have to ask them, being away from camera should be natural.
Go into 2019 doing right thing. If you don't none of us will stop until these girls get justice and your off YouTube. I dislike writing this and I worry about backlash incase what I say is wrong but I'm going to wear my big brave pants and speak from my heart. You should. I feel better . You may to .

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Jamhead

VIP Member
Screenshot_20190102-185048_Facebook.jpg
This was posted on the other Disney page she uploaded too (along with a few other comments) and she's literally just deleted the whole post.
Which is great, this will follow her sorry backside around forever, as it should. Well done to the person who kept sharing the link on there (if you're on here!)

• Heart
Reactions: 37