The Ingham Family #18 Views Are Getting Less Despite Christmas Excess And That Cottage Is A Mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think regardless if you have a channel with a million strong subscribers it's wrong to advertise a place or property with your channel without permission. It's cheeky and rude.
Good on Airbnb stopping the advertisement of their channel. I mean if I watched it to go to see more cottage with plan of going they would put me off the way they treated it and broke the rules.
Hang on, hopefully the ifam will take Sarah's advice, jealous then you shouldnt be watching the vlogs. Hang on one cotton picking minute here, if everyone stops watching the vlogs, then there will be no holidays or presents for everyone to be jealous of!
Maybe she should be grateful for her warm bed and not jealous of her best friend...

Attachments

Reactions: 16
have all their Disney trips before been paid for?
No I believe the last one was a freebie - their stay at Disney, park tickets, vip tour guides. They stayed at a very average villa when they had to shell out (but obviously on the vlog it was called a super duper luxury villa ?)

Reactions: 6
No I believe the last one was a freebie - their stay at Disney, park tickets, vip tour guides. They stayed at a very average villa when they had to shell out (but obviously on the vlog it was called a super duper luxury villa ?)
Should have been given to an more deserving family ?

Reactions: 10
Remember Charlotte the hypocritical magpie?

In her highlights of the year there are a couple of Ingham mentions, but unlike everyone else in her stories she failed to tag them insta, are you ashamed of Sarah?

Goes on further to discuss how she later deleted 2000 members of the ifam and how she doesn’t like sharing photos of her children. Throwing a bit of shade?

Still think she’s a hypocritical witch ?
F5EDCC26-5EA8-4C42-8E76-9CC2574E1465.jpeg
E6BFA528-23A7-4811-8FA6-9F36BA10B53A.jpeg
F86628CD-118F-42C8-9AC6-8E76E4F0BFB2.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

In her highlights of the year there are a couple of Ingham mentions, but unlike everyone else in her stories she failed to tag them insta, are you ashamed Sarah?

Goes on further to discuss how she later deleted 2000 members of the ifam and how she doesn’t like sharing photos of her children. Throwing a bit of shade?

View attachment 3761View attachment 3762View attachment 3763
I put one of her vlogs on once to see who she was - lasted less than a minute, really painful watch it was ??‍♀

Reactions: 11

In her highlights of the year there are a couple of Ingham mentions, but unlike everyone else in her stories she failed to tag them insta, are you ashamed Sarah?

View attachment 3761View attachment 3762View attachment 3763
Cannot stand her!

Reactions: 5
I put one of her vlogs on once to see who she was - lasted less than a minute, really painful watch it was ??‍♀
She’s been dropped from channel mum so I don’t think she’s making anymore ?

Reactions: 4
She’s deleted all the “I’ve seen THREE Minnie’s in THREE minutes” posts.

Absolute idiot. The more I see the woman the more I dislike her and the more fake she becomes.

How can you spend a whole holiday vlogging, editing vlogs and just moaning? They bang on about making memories but they aren’t making memories at all; all they see is everything through a screen. They are missing the moments that are truly memories.

Reactions: 19
When Isabelle asked for no presents for her birthday, it occurred to me that maybe she was embarrassed by the extravagance of all the presents they received. I think Isabelle is actually more grown up than the adults put together & she realised that she really didn’t need anything. Which they ignored anyway and bought her jewellery & a lavish trip to Australia which was a shambles when Creepy was held at airport security. Hardly a cheery birthday

Reactions: 16
I see my reply on Facebook with the newspaper article tag has been removed plus I can no longer make comments, is this the same for everyone or have I have blocked from commenting?? Shame as was going to attach the newspaper article to all their posts

Reactions: 3
Sarah: your children should be greatfull for what they have!

Also Sarah: oh my god other paying guests are standing in front of me at Disney!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.