The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rewatching and thinking back to last night rant. Chris pulls the "were famous" line, the guy says your not famous, then Chris'attitude changes massively!!
yeah ,the guy was saying it like no you’re not famous when it comes to neglecting the safety of your kids on open water. Creepy was saying “we’re famous“ to explain why the kayak place got floods of calls about them (like people are out to get them ect) Any sensible parent will agree that sending your kids out in water without aid is duumb!

Reactions: 14
Spew more lies than poor Jace is travel sick. There the ones that rant and rave. Should have kept there big gobs shut.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’ve been on and reported all the bad reviews I could see on CK’s fb page also for harassment. I can’t believe how vile some of them are and as for the taking photos of people’s children, posting without permission 🤯 Cos Creepy doesn’t do this day in day out no?!!
They didnt even do that. It was screen shots from a public vlog, no one was sat stalking the loch ready to take pics of tbe girls.

Reactions: 21
Daughter was watching the "we're taking a break" vlog and paused it because I told her I didn't want to listen to it and no tit, our dog just ran up to the TV screen and started barking at fatty boom boom's face 🤣🤣🤣 he's a clever boy!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just caught up and am baffled.
We canoe on the local rivers and canals, I am a confident swimmer and can probably stand up in the canal and the bank isn't that far away but I still wear a life jacket.

Their kids are in the middle of a huge lake without life jackets on, I am staggered that they think that is ok!
Why would you need to be told to make your kids wear a life jacket, it is basic common sense - especially when you are advertising it to a load of You Tube followers?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m sorry but I have to say this. I have never ever known a YouTube family to have such a worrying demographic of people follow them. It’s all vulnerable clearly challenged people.

Reactions: 62
Poor me. Poor us. Our poor children. My poor poor wife. Chris and Sarah are the most deluded fuckwits I’ve seen on YouTube. They sent their children to play on a Loch without life jackets and they’ve managed to convince the Ifam that they are the victims. They actually think people should ignore all the stupid behaviour they do just because they’re youtubers and they think they’re famous. They called a man who had saved people’s lives and had to deal with people who have died from not wearing a life Jacket, A nobody! This is two people who make money off filming themselves picking up dinner from Morrisons but he’s a nobody. 🙃 They’ve set their vulnerable Ifam on this mans Facebook page. Somebody has threatened to shoot him and all because he dared to tell the Inghams that their children need Life Jackets on the Loch. He wasn’t some troll who has hunted your location down. He was somebody who doesn’t want your children to drown. You should be thanking him and calling off your winged monkeys who are now sending him death threats all because he pointed out the risk to your children. 🙄

What the duck was that goodbye video? Creepy welling up when they’ll be back in two days. 🙄

66940A90-29BE-4DE8-B1B9-07EC0A2D74FD.jpeg

And what the duck was the made up bullshit about people turning up at the new house and taking photos of their front room and posting it online? Did that even happen? Don’t they have a giant gate and wall? Did the builder even build them front windows? 🙃

Don’t even get me started on them dramatically hiding in the bushes! 🤣🤣🤣 I nearly peed! 😭😭🤣 Sarah looked like some Army Commando! Clutching on to chris’ shoulder like she’s ready to go into battle and all because a man asked them to put a Life jacket on the girls. 👀

10B19BCB-2A34-47B4-8F30-A836071C42A0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
That person who left that comment that is actually an illegal threat, is extremely vulnerable and intellectually challenged. I have seen the inghams with someone similar in that ridiculous rubber jason baby meet and they all coukdnt get far enough away from them in the photos. In reality the inghams are slimy smug conmen who couldnt give two shizzles over the I fam who will give death threats to they're beloved ingham heroes

is she a child? I don’t have fb but if she has her parents on there, someone could message her mum/dad/carer and let them know what’s been said so they can have a word. If she’s got learning difficulties she may not entirely realise the severity of what she’s said, and best to let an adult know!

Reactions: 23
It's a shame there wasn't an escooter version of Mr Kayak last year when the family who never do anything wrong were illegally riding their scooters all over pavements, often with Creepy balancing the camera and Jace in the backpack.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m over 1k behind. This thing took off!

I don't believe the kayak man should have approached them, especially knowing there were children present. However, you reap what you sew Chris Ingham. Messaging minors (she was a minor in the US state where this took place) leaves you wide open to abuse and nobody cares that you are now suffering. I just hope you can protect your kids from anymore negativity and abuse.

As for people being obsessed with this family, no, just appalled that Chris Ingham still has a very public platform after he inappropriately privately messaged a minor, a sixteen year old school girl, in the state of Florida where this is strictly illegal. We're all here because we want him removed from YouTube because he is clearly a very real threat to young girls.

Chris should have defused the situation with kayak man by simply stating that he wasn't aware of the dangers and left it at that. By responding the way he did, he has turned this into a huge drama. What a Wally.

"We're famous". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You're an infamous predator. You're a danger to vulnerable girls and women. You did this to yourself. I hope you keep your children off YouTube permanently. They don't deserve any of this.
Just out of curiosity why shouldn’t he?
Tbh if there were more like him the world wouldn’t be in such a tit state!
There was no situation to defuse, just say thanks for the advice, I’ll sort them lifejackets. Job done.

Yes, I wonder what is causing it. I noticed straight away and then couldn't unsee it. Maybe he should lay of the pills and full fat coke and take Lazy up on her offer of pasta salad.
It may not help his yellow eyes but will be certain to help those chunky dunk hippo thighs!
Isn't yellow eyes usually to do with your liver? Maybe he's drinking himself silly

Reactions: 20
Do any Tattlers live near Loch Lomond? If so - maybe someone could pop over and buy Mr. Kayak - he introduced himself as Paul Richardson of Calamity Kayaking - a drink or two & show him some respect as we can’t shake hands right now?

Actually, suggest that those of us who can - take a vacation up there and use his services. Tattle field trip to go kayaking? I’ve never tried it!
I was at Loch Lomond when I was a pre-teen LONG before the internet was invented 😄 My late father was not from the UK - English was not his first language, yet he pronounced Loch Lomond perfectly, as it should be. These fuckwits have zero respect for any place they visit, no attempt to learn correct pronunciation.

I think most of us acquaint ourselves with the basics when we travel. I NEVER want to come off like an ignorant English/American tourist. tit, I even practice saying Diolch each time I’m heading to Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🙂

I’m about to go give his page a like. He came off as the kind of man that one respects. He was professional and measured. Mr. Ingram came off as the petulant brat he is.
As has been noted - Malcolm’s tone completely changed into one of defensive aggression when his ‘we’re famous’ comment was ignored.
He could not have sounded more pitifully pathetic if he’d taken a degree in how to sound pitifully pathetic. In that, he has a natural gift.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Seriously what is wrong with their fandom?!! The fact they have fans still seems shocking to me.

Reactions: 19
They simultaneously talk about working so hard and complain that their holiday is spoilt. It's not a holiday if it's for work and it's all you do in life to make cash. Public figures on social media always want to have their cake and eat it.

They're deluded that the vlogging lifestyle is giving an amazing dream life for the children. In reality its doing untold damage in so many ways. Sure they've had a fair bit of material things but most parents would say it's not worth all the down sides. Soon the cash coming in won't even cover the therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm not a fan if the Ingham's but what that Kayak guy did was completely wrong. To go to someone's door and start being verbally aggressive in front of their kids and to film someone without their consent is creepy beyond belief. And the caravan owner should never have shown him to their caravan.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Do any Tattlers live near Loch Lomond? If so - maybe someone could pop over and buy Mr. Kayak - he introduced himself as Paul Richardson of Calamity Kayaking - a drink or two & show him some respect as we can’t shake hands right now?

Actually, suggest that those of us who can - take a vacation up there and use his services. Tattle field trip to go kayaking? I’ve never tried it!
I was at Loch Lomond when I was a pre-teen LONG before the internet was invented 😄 My late father was not from the UK - English was not his first language, yet he pronounced Loch Lomond perfectly, as it should be. These fuckwits have zero respect for any place they visit, no attempt to learn correct pronunciation.

I think most of us acquaint ourselves with the basics when we travel. I NEVER want to come off like an ignorant English/American tourist. tit, I even practice saying Diolch each time I’m heading to Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🙂

I’m about to go give his page a like. He came off as the kind of man that one respects. He was professional and measured. Mr. Ingram came off as the petulant brat he is.
As has been noted - Malcolm’s tone completely changed into one of defensive aggression when his ‘we’re famous’ comment was ignored.
He could not have sounded more pitifully pathetic if he’d taken a degree in how to sound pitifully pathetic. In that, he has a natural gift.
You know Mr Kayak and Mr Campsite guy will have had a few drinks last night and laughed at Mr Ingram. You know that running a campsite and a kayaking business will attract the same kind of person; professional, reliable and probably quite laid back until there is dangerous behavior! I imagine it is a close knit community, of people that have worked together for years and they will have contacts all over the leisure industry.

Mr Ingram has made himself look like an absolute idiot, he was told to keep his kids safe by making them wear life jackets and help other families by not suggesting that folks head out on a huge open loch without them on! What would have been a simple conversation has been turned into a drama. He has now brought attention to all his other dodgy behavior and I would love to be having a pint with the camping and kayaking crew as they discuss this!!!

Reactions: 24
to film someone without their consent is creepy beyond belief
If YouTube removed every Ingham Family vlog where Creepy has filmed someone without their consent, they'd have very little left, which wouldn't be a bad thing IMO but I suspect Creeps would disagree.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Not kate thinking shes got a gun to shoot people. 😆😆😆😆😆😆 What an embarrassment. What these degenerates fail to realise is A my kayaking hero clearly doesn't give a duck for the mings or their loyal unwashed followers, but he's from bleeping Paisley. And if you know anybody from Paisley you know that they truly are a different breed of hard. 😆😆 I have family from there and I mean this with the most respect...they are rough as duck. So kate and her tommy gun are no match. 😆😆 Who even says Tommy gun? 😆😆
Surely publicly saying you have a gun warrants an urgent visit from the police? Silly women, I know she’s probably just said that out of anger but the police take things like that very seriously

Reactions: 21
I still get baffled by the Ingham's logic. Just put buoyancy aids on your children, it's really that simple. I've never known two parents to have so little common sense, it's bizarre. The fact they've 'taken a break' from YouTube after this shows how weak they really are.. considering how Sarah harps on about 'ignoring the haters'. I feel bad for the kids stuck in such a bad atmosphere. Sarah is such an incredibly toxic person.

p.s - I really thought Chris was going to cry in that vlog at one point 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.