The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That person who left that comment that is actually an illegal threat, is extremely vulnerable and intellectually challenged. I have seen the inghams with someone similar in that ridiculous rubber jason baby meet and they all coukdnt get far enough away from them in the photos. In reality the inghams are slimy smug conmen who couldnt give two shizzles over the I fam who will give death threats to they're beloved ingham heroes

Reactions: 34
I've messaged Kayak dude just saying that I commend him and that his actions were in no way wrong.
I have to say that he seems an extremely lovely guy and I get the impression that he is no walk over and will not be letting this lie 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Ifam are either 10 year old kids, mentally challenged adults or deranged chavscum like creepy and lazy so all easily set off by these two freaks

So how come it’s ok for the Inghams to send poor young girls letters in the post to her grandparents and they can harass other YouTube channels but………….they get told off and they are off on one. But remember folks “we don’t ever do anything wrong” just gloss over the flying drones where he shouldn’t as well.

Reactions: 30
"We're famous" says the Creepy twit, why then are you living like tramps in a stinking caravan without enough onboard water for even one of you to shower, you are dirty skanks, famous dirty skanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow, I opened my Facebook up this morning and the first thing that came up was the kayak guys post with the threatening message. That kind of behaviour raises so many questions about influencers and the vulnerable people that follow them blindly.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If anyone is in contact with mr Kayak (not sure if he will be opening messages), I’d certainly donate if he needs money for legal action.

• Heart
It's terrible All I done was write a comment on his page defend him and I got attacked and sent awful messages! I'm calm now but seriously? The inghams play a good game at brainwashing ifam to do there dirty work! I'm calm now and not bothered by it but it's awful
Report it to the police for harassment - because what is it that mc creepy says … one message one tweet can get you in trouble. Report report report report .

I would love for this morning to pick this up because the inghams would be over !

Reactions: 28
Hopefully The vlog which needs to address something is admitting they were stupid and teaching the ifam about water safety. That they’ve been out to buy the right equipment and will be ensuring the kids are safe in future.
I somehow Doubt it though. As usual the Ingham’s could have thanked the guy and moved on but it has to be a huge drama instead.
Spot on, this reaction to criticism of any kind is repetitive and ridiculous they are like teenagers who talk quickly but tell you nothing ! I just feel so sorry for those bairns imagine the atmosphere in that caravan, they are as always the innocent victims of narcissistic parents.

Reactions: 12
I dont have facebook anymore, but if i did then i would report that threatening message to the police. Its disgusting and Creepy and Lazy knew exactly what the response would be from the beloved 'i fam', hence why they kept posting the kayaking business page!

I really worry that they will come from this smelling of roses, and 'innocent'. That is my only fear regarding the situation. They have already tried to twist it to suit their own narrative.

Reactions: 20
The Inghams are lying…. They are saying the Loch Lomond Rangers dont know him and that he is posing as someone he isnt, yet this was on his FB page a couple of weeks ago. So they do know him… the Inghams are liars
And if I remember rightly he never once said he was a ranger, these 2 couldn't lie straight in bed!

Reactions: 25
Not kate thinking shes got a gun to shoot people. 😆😆😆😆😆😆 What an embarrassment. What these degenerates fail to realise is A my kayaking hero clearly doesn't give a duck for the mings or their loyal unwashed followers, but he's from bleeping Paisley. And if you know anybody from Paisley you know that they truly are a different breed of hard. 😆😆 I have family from there and I mean this with the most respect...they are rough as duck. So kate and her tommy gun are no match. 😆😆 Who even says Tommy gun? 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yes!
It’s like watching the life of Walter Mitty

Cue

1. Stomach pains with stress
2. Blog with “ omg baby danger”
3. Blog with “ hounded by trolls” lots of screenshot messages of sympathy from enraged ifam fans
Predictable response to any criticism even when they are clearly in the wrong and indefensible, what normal parent needs to be told to use a life vest in deep water ?

Reactions: 14
It is extremely sad that strangers are "sticking up for them" , No actually family or friends!! I would be mortified at posting a video like last nights.

Sitting hiding in the woods, talking crap, twisting the version of what happened, playing the poor me, playing the I'm pregnant. They really are soooooo delousion and disconnected from the real world.

I would LOVE to be a midge on the wall to see how they actually act with no vlog performance to do.

Reactions: 28
Hang on. I’ve just realised the photos this guy has posted of the girls, are literally screenshots from the vlog. So how can Sarah sit there and say oh he’s posted photos of the kids? Sarah these are images from YOUR bleeping VIDEO?! It’s not like some random man was sat there taking photos of your kids without you knowing!! My god

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m over 1k behind. This thing took off!

I don't believe the kayak man should have approached them, especially knowing there were children present. However, you reap what you sew Chris Ingham. Messaging minors (she was a minor in the US state where this took place) leaves you wide open to abuse and nobody cares that you are now suffering. I just hope you can protect your kids from anymore negativity and abuse.

As for people being obsessed with this family, no, just appalled that Chris Ingham still has a very public platform after he inappropriately privately messaged a minor, a sixteen year old school girl, in the state of Florida where this is strictly illegal. We're all here because we want him removed from YouTube because he is clearly a very real threat to young girls.

Chris should have defused the situation with kayak man by simply stating that he wasn't aware of the dangers and left it at that. By responding the way he did, he has turned this into a huge drama. What a Wally.

"We're famous". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You're an infamous predator. You're a danger to vulnerable girls and women. You did this to yourself. I hope you keep your children off YouTube permanently. They don't deserve any of this.

Reactions: 15
I’ve been on and reported all the bad reviews I could see on CK’s fb page also for harassment. I can’t believe how vile some of them are and as for the taking photos of people’s children, posting without permission 🤯 Cos Creepy doesn’t do this day in day out no?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.