The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im leaving you lot to squabble over those because I’m bags’ing the towels - can’t believe none of you smelly cellar dwellers have even mentioned them… your parents, the ones keeping those floorboards over your heads, would be so ashamed if they knew 😒
You're planning on playing dirty in Switzerland!! Drop that towel and resend to get extra orange twirls from Chris!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet old creeps is pissed off that he spent all that time installing a door bell on the caravan and the people who wanted to keep his children safe, knocked on the door! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I’ve literally made an account so I can join in. I honestly can’t stand these two morons. They make me wretch!! Just so gross, I would be here all saying how much they make my skin crawl 🤢 I really hope people see them for what they really are.

Reactions: 35
taking a break is for the best as far as I am concerned, if I have to get home from work and read 80+ pages, I may need to send the inghams a Levi letter, for damages to my eyes and recovering costs for new glasses! Going through a thread in under 10 hours is really messing with my eyesight!
I’ll have to write to Levi and get solicitors on you all, I’m missing out on the thread whilst on holiday and I have 30 pages to catch up on every time I load up tattle 😠🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
within 2/3hours they had packed up the caravan and made a run for it, spoke to campsite manager and got statements, spoken to the lawyers, not only called the rangers but also got through to manager who luckily had already been on fb and seen the video, had people approach them and apologise, answered loads of messages of support, wrote a script and even ordered life vest for the whole family
They still had a lovely day though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Calamity kayak Paul seems to have headed to the water to pull them up when he saw them on it.

I think when they didn't show up in the morning, he decided to address it with them.

Not only was he addressing the issue of the kids being at risk, but them posting it on youtube (pretty sure he says "if you put stuff online, make them wear buoyancy aids).

You can hear the frustration of a man who has had to do rescues and advise people of the dangers. The person who knows the hurt if people drowing on his lock. He knows they have put their children at serious risk. He also knows he would be the one rushing to do a rescue. He would be putting himself at risk as three children try to stay afloat clinging to his kayak. He would be the one writing out an incident report and the innocent bystander who would have to live with the outcome.

Do I think he called them out for who they are? Yes, but not in the way they think he is. This is not a guy who is jealous of their fame. It's a guy who is fed up with people behaving dangerously on the lake. He is even more frustrated that they uploaded it to youtube showing such reckless behavious. That's why he called them out. That's why he went to their door. Because it needed to be addressed.

It seems he's pleased the video has been taken down.

Anyone who has seen a person begin to drown, regardless of whether they survive, knows much that affects you. People who loose someone on their watch will forever carry that. They also put their own life in danger to save someone. How many news articles do you see where people die from trying to save someone.

Chris should have listened and replied "I'm so sorry, I was unaware of the dangers. Thank you for educating me, do you have any advice on what b.as to buy. How about we explain to our viewers the dangers."
What we get "we haven't done anything wrong. It's not our fault we didn't know, people are trolling us."

That same guy you are calling out, is the same guy who would have dashed over to rescue your kids.

I hope, I pray this has shocked the Inghams into taking water safety seriously.
Great post spot on 👏

Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for the kayak guy, bet he wishes he had never got involved. He didn't do anything wrong, but these vile tw@s won't stop until they've ruined him :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Perfect parent pfft surely any parent knows being in any open water requires a life jacket how irresponsible

Reactions: 18
Had to laugh at this one. "Bully family's (nice grammar too) into purchasing life jackets"
It's like saying 'bully families into wearing arm bands'. That isn't bullying ffs :LOL: how can strongly advising you to be safer ever be considered as bullying!?
Screenshot_20210622-102842_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow, we've gone through this thread quickly!

Only the Ingrams could twist a man trying to prevent something horrible happening into him being a troll/haterrrr.

Only the Ingrams could twist what happened into them being the victims when the whole conversation was filmed.

What's all this dream life crap? Lazy has previously said the girls are happy with their lives. Of course they are, they are CHILDREN, they would be happy to:
Not go to school or have to do any proper school work.
Not have to get up at a certain time or have a bedtime or any sort of routine.
Be bought more plastic tat than anyone could want or need.
Have junk food and fizzy drinks on tap.
Ask them again in ten years time and see if their answer is the same.

Oh and Creepy, if this is so bad for mental health etc, pack up your camera, get off social media and get a job. Oh but you won't because as soon as a potential employer Googles you, they'll find out all of your sordid antics.

Reactions: 30
I'm not a fan if the Ingham's but what that Kayak guy did was completely wrong. To go to someone's door and start being verbally aggressive in front of their kids and to film someone without their consent is creepy beyond belief. And the caravan owner should never have shown him to their caravan.
Did you watch a different video to me 🤣..... there was no verbal aggression

• Heart
Reactions: 26
To top it all off, I’ve had a reply back from the ASA about the complaint I made about their London vlogs saying it is being investigated.
C29F17EC-49FB-412A-8437-3131C55D682F.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Aye I know why they famous they are you tubes version of Prince Harry n Megan
But shrek version,
They are deluded need be more concerned with there deranged ifam who have lots of photos of there kids , they chose to vlog and put there life's online did they ask kiss permission no! They will come out smelling of roses no punishment so to speak , half the comments seem to be from young kids or vulnerable adults on the page. It's very worrying on what this vile parents habe done , inghams you have 60 seconds of fame well done 👏
Ok ok ok!!!! Let’s just for a minute let them think they are famous ( believe me there not) what the hell has being famous got to do with the man raising awareness to there mistakes, oh you’re famous so don’t protect your children then???? Fame has nothing to do with choosing to protect your children, that’s called parenting not fame!!! They make me so mad!! Get back home, get those poor kids back into mainstream education get Jace to a playgroup, get prinny out on some long walks, and have your baby in privacy!!! Get off youtube!! My kids always say they wish we were like the inghams so we could go on holiday and not go to school, I explained to them that it may seem like the perfect lifestyle but it’s not, it’s very lonely and boring, they have no friends to play with, they have to do what those 2 so-called parents want to do. Isabelle is nearly 16 and doesn’t have a typical 16 year olds life, I really feel for her.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.