The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope someone is gonna report Kate Croydon for that comment at calamity kayaking

I would but I’m not sure how to do this

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
How long will they disappear for ?
Will they come back when mila ingham is born
Sarah looks like she chewing a wasp , her fingers aren't normal 😳
And they left the kids to vlog what about your stalkers?

Reactions: 16
Wonder how the mood is in camp today 😆😆

let’s rattle through another thread today

don’t forget they are famous 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I also noticed that they flashed his Facebook page up as well. That to me is a subtle way of telling the IFam to share the brain cell between them all and leave comments one at a time attacking him. wait a minute! I thought my kayak man was an impersonator 🧐 So he’s a water man impersonating a water man according to his Facebook. Sarah you really are a cockwomble 🙄
I think they are physically shaken that someone has had the audacity to challenge them face to face
They have been lucky that bloke was polite and talking about water safety

Anyhoo I have been on the Facebook page and reported all the horrible comments as harassment which it is and all done through the Inghams flashing his Facebook page on the YouTube post inciting it and generally lying about the bloke - the comments are utterly ridiculous and shows their fans to be the illiterate fools they are 🙄

Reactions: 30
I cant believe i missed this yesterday! But i first saw the Kayak video last night and i immediately thought of you guys and you havent let me down!
Apart from the 'we are famous' quote, my favourite was kayak guy calling him Mr Ingram throughout and then shouting 'fool' to him. Creepy tit himself.... Not such a bad boy now Creepy ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ok I've had enough of this bloke dealing quoth thus on his own. Can we answer each comment from ifam with a newspaper link about Chris Ingham and his behaviour?

Reactions: 12
Ok I've had enough of this bloke dealing quoth thus on his own. Can we answer each comment from ifam with a newspaper link about Chris Ingham and his behaviour?
Oh it's ok they have turned comments off and have 500 more likes than they did yesterday !!! I'm sure that's good for business 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd like to hear from the manager. Whilst I agree that any campsite or hotel shouldn't divulge anything to anyone re their customers I do think that Mr Kayak works in conjunction with these places so therefore is allowed on site. If anything bad had happened its the campsite that will be in the news for it not Mr Kayak and his company.
They probably know each other and he’s turned up asked to speak to them as he has had a large number of people concerned those kids are going to drown and the blokes like “ yeah okay” ……. Cue tit storm
Apart from never being in the wrong and unable to take advice and/or criticism
I bet they were partly fuming because we could see their many soft drinks and tit that’s normally out of camera shot 😂

Reactions: 23
Says the guy was the rudest guy ever to Chris, but then said she didn’t hear the conversation?
So how does she know. She’s playing a blinder to the ifam though saying they now know and have taken the vlogs down to not influence others.

chris FOLLOWED the man after he had left and was swearing.
I am confused I watched the video from Kayak guy and it was a whole video no edits or pauses...And I didn't notice any rudeness or aggressive behaviour. he introduced himself never once saying he was a ranger and also gave his business card... I hope he isn't found to be guilty in any way as they are twisting it all to suit them... I like that fact that anyone who points out they are in the wrong are trolls....

Reactions: 33
She’s on her fifth child and she says she needs a sign to tell her not to put 3 kids on a blow up raft in deep freezing depths.
Disgraceful the way she has sent her mob after this gentleman. And the way they are now going after him.
lf were them I’d be worried about the vlog footage they posted on that water, because that is the real issue. The fact they sent the children out there alone with the drone set up above for the sake of a video.
Id be very worried I were them.
But whenever they make a huge mistake and feel their position threatened they go on the defensive and lash out on sm.
Report everything and keep going. That man is a bloody hero. Loved his accent a real mans voice and wise words. Creepy came across as a total man child.
Shes a total utter embarrassment and a complete failure of a mother.
Lets hope Jane steps up for her grandchildren, but something tells me they’d stop her seeing them. Weve just seen how disrespectful Sarah can be with jane over the covid discussion, and her son allows his wife to speak to his mother that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Woah really playing the victims cards in that last video, and then the ifam attacking Mr kayaks page, maybe she needs to practice what she preaches, all she had to do in that video was say we don't condone anyone attacking anybody as we know full well what this feels like, we are better than that, but nope play the victim and get the crazy rottweilers to do the work for them, actually quite scary how many of them still see no wrong with no aids within deep dark water etc, also they can't see Chris was actually being pretty obnoxious - I thought he was going to cry at end of the video his lip was trembling, they also say they don't want anything like this happening again and so on, but many times when out and about they say if some spots them its ifam, errr it could also be another "hater" as you call them. Mr Kayak was in no way rude

So it’s okay for the Inghams to publicly slate a company and allow people to leave these vile comments on the Facebook page, but it’s not okay for people to make horrible comments about them? Where’s the logic Mr. Ingram?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
These two are clearly not okay. How have they sat and filmed that video with straight faces

we’ve all seen the guys video?
The guy knew who they were? Yet kept calling them Ingram.

Sarah heard the whole conversation but earlier in the day did a video saying she didn’t hear?

the guy pretended he was someone he wasn’t but the Ingham’s clearly know his exact business page because he gave them a business card

the guy banged on the door, when the campsite owner said he knocked on the door?

They didn’t know the guy was filming but Chris asked him why he was filming?

it’s a good job the guy did film really because imagine what they would try and say if he hadnt

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m usually over on the Saccone Jolys page here but saw the video from calamity kayaking on tiktok and heard about Chris messing around with minors! Now I’m invested! Have I actually found a couple worse than the SJs!? It would appear so! 😂 what a disgusting man he is

Reactions: 53
I’m usually over on the Saccone Jolys page here but saw the video from calamity kayaking on tiktok and heard about Chris messing around with minors! Now I’m invested! Have I actually found a couple worse than the SJs!? It would appear so! 😂 what a disgusting man he is
Welcome, you have a lot of catching up to do 😂 these low life’s are much worse than the SJs and that’s saying something 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.