The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title..

Yelloweyes and rentagob so famous they have to hide in a Bush and cry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm not a fan if the Ingham's but what that Kayak guy did was completely wrong. To go to someone's door and start being verbally aggressive in front of their kids and to film someone without their consent is creepy beyond belief. And the caravan owner should never have shown him to their caravan.
He was in no way verbally aggressive!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I just hope they do really take a step back and look at what’s best for the girls. Give them some private holiday time and learn from their mistakes. The girls don’t deserve any of it, but equally the parents shouldn’t use the girls as a shield for never being accountable.

I think Chris is done with YouTube but sarah is keeping the train rolling personally. Must be very stressful to have his reputation I know I’d want to just blend back into a normal life.

Reactions: 19
I'm not a fan if the Ingham's but what that Kayak guy did was completely wrong. To go to someone's door and start being verbally aggressive in front of their kids and to film someone without their consent is creepy beyond belief. And the caravan owner should never have shown him to their caravan.
You’ve gone a bit far there with the hyperbole. If you call yesterday’s interaction ‘creepy beyond belief’, it leaves you nowhere to go if you needed to describe something way worse, like say a 38-year old father trying to talk dirty to a child he’s met earlier with his family and get her to sneak out away from her parents, while his wife and children are sleeping, then spending the next three years hiding behind said wife and children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
What I find more shocking is the grown adults who stick up for them - other parents who have children. The mind actually boggles.
But these grown adults who are defending are clearly vulnerable.. it really is shocking how blindly they follow them and take everything they say as fact even when faced with actual evidence (video footage on this occasion) proving the opposite to what leaves the Minghams mouths

Reactions: 18
I've tried to report the fake bad reviews on the kayak page, but I just keep getting an error message. Does that mean they're being investigated?

Reactions: 8
Welcome 🤗
Please take a bit of time to have a read of the Ingram wiki-the parts about Chris having sex with young women make particularly interesting reading. As you’re not a fan I think you’ll really enjoy it. Don’t forget to tell your friends 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 41
They must have the shittiest legal team going. No lawyer would suggest posting screenshots of the guys page or for them to even sit down and address yesterdays events in the way that they did.

Calamity kayak Paul seems to have headed to the water to pull them up when he saw them on it.

I think when they didn't show up in the morning, he decided to address it with them.

Not only was he addressing the issue of the kids being at risk, but them posting it on youtube (pretty sure he says "if you put stuff online, make them wear buoyancy aids).

You can hear the frustration of a man who has had to do rescues and advise people of the dangers. The person who knows the hurt if people drowing on his lock. He knows they have put their children at serious risk. He also knows he would be the one rushing to do a rescue. He would be putting himself at risk as three children try to stay afloat clinging to his kayak. He would be the one writing out an incident report and the innocent bystander who would have to live with the outcome.

Do I think he called them out for who they are? Yes, but not in the way they think he is. This is not a guy who is jealous of their fame. It's a guy who is fed up with people behaving dangerously on the lake. He is even more frustrated that they uploaded it to youtube showing such reckless behavious. That's why he called them out. That's why he went to their door. Because it needed to be addressed.

It seems he's pleased the video has been taken down.

Anyone who has seen a person begin to drown, regardless of whether they survive, knows much that affects you. People who loose someone on their watch will forever carry that. They also put their own life in danger to save someone. How many news articles do you see where people die from trying to save someone.

Chris should have listened and replied "I'm so sorry, I was unaware of the dangers. Thank you for educating me, do you have any advice on what b.as to buy. How about we explain to our viewers the dangers."
What we get "we haven't done anything wrong. It's not our fault we didn't know, people are trolling us."

That same guy you are calling out, is the same guy who would have dashed over to rescue your kids.

I hope, I pray this has shocked the Inghams into taking water safety seriously.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
From the support group. These people are so gullible

View attachment 628783
Their legal team 😂 even after all the threats over the years about suing people they even admitted themselves last night they didn't want to spend the money.. that won't change now.. they've got a dieing channel and a massive mortgage.. they'll not waste it chasing after people who have done nothing wrong 😂

Reactions: 27
If on the I fanny cult where as passionate about real world issues like, poverty, starving children the list goes on! !

Reactions: 11
He wasn't being verbally aggressive in any way. Chris and Sarah film people without heir consent on a daily basis.

He isn't responsible for knowing if Chris and Sarahs children are listening. Why didn't Chris say "wait a minute can we go over there to talk" or simply come outside and close the door? The other man was there too so it's not like he was alone with Mr Kayak. If they felt he was being as aggressive as they say, why didn't they try to get him away from their children like most people would? I'm quite confident that if my husband felt we were being threatened he would not stand in the doorway with his wife and children there, he would move the situation away from us and have the conversation in private.

But they wouldn't because they like to use the children as an excuse, and they also didn't because they knew that he wasn't being aggressive at all.

• Heart
Let's address the real reason they are having a few days off They need to rest poor lazy needs to sit down as yesterday within 2/3hours they had packed up the caravan and made a run for it, spoke to campsite manager and got statements, spoken to the lawyers, not only called the rangers but also got through to manager who luckily had already been on fb and seen the video, had people approach them and apologise, answered loads of messages of support, wrote a script and even ordered life vest for the whole family Come on guys see they work soooo hard and they deserve to have the best life ever they need a rest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Strange how their legal team hasn’t yet sued The Sun and other newspapers for writing defamatory “lies” about him sleeping with 16 year olds isn’t it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Also they are stressed it's costing them so much not only have they had to spend money on life vests don't need as famous people don't drown you know 😂 but it cost 10 thousand pound to take down a person and they are gonna take us all down 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Strange how their legal team hasn’t yet sued The Sun and other newspapers for writing defamatory “lies” about him sleeping with 16 year olds isn’t it 🙄
Hate to be a wet blanket, but no-one’s alleging he slept with a sixteen year old, rather that he sent messages of a sexual nature to one. Publicly, he stands accused of actual sex with a nineteen and twenty two year old. Don’t want you getting a letter!

Reactions: 21
I've tried to report the fake bad reviews on the kayak page, but I just keep getting an error message. Does that mean they're being investigated?
He's taken it down probably as dosent seem the type to let thinks lie and of he's taken it further like he should he will have spoken to a real lawyer who would advise him best thing to do etc

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.