The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a fan if the Ingham's but what that Kayak guy did was completely wrong. To go to someone's door and start being verbally aggressive in front of their kids and to film someone without their consent is creepy beyond belief. And the caravan owner should never have shown him to their caravan.
Not a fan but then defends the inghams lol Think you are in the wrong place.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
I'm not a fan if the Ingham's but what that Kayak guy did was completely wrong. To go to someone's door and start being verbally aggressive in front of their kids and to film someone without their consent is creepy beyond belief. And the caravan owner should never have shown him to their caravan.
He wasn't being aggressive in the slightest, he actually called Chris 'my friend' on several occasions. C and S film people all the time with no consent, especially their children. Didn't they have a naked baby in the shower not that long ago? If C was concerned about the children (teens) overhearing the conversation then he should have manned up and stepped outside instead of crouching at the door like a creep.

Reactions: 54
Imagine if he didn't go and ask them to put buoyancy aids on their young children in the middle of a vast expanse of open water.. that won't have a lifeguard like at a beach and something went wrong!

Falling off a paddle board is easy to do, the children fall off, they are too far from shore to swim, they don't have a life jacket, there are undercurrents, it is cold water.....

Then it comes out that the kayaking company and the campsite, knew this was happening! Who would you blame?
This would be on the front of the paper and would damage their companies, never mind the damage to their emotional state knowing they could have prevented it!

Reactions: 38
I think the worst part of this is that Paul from C K is genuinely concerned about the welfare of people using the loch. He also does great work in my local community cleaning rubbish from our rivers. I think it’s just a shame yesterday was the day the inghams were leaving, as if he had seen them on their beach without buoyancy aids and had approached them there then they might not have been able to twist it as being so confrontational.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
If I was creepy I’d be a very lot scared and watching my back, he’s from Paisley ffs! You don’t mess with people from Paisley 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just wondering when the vlog of the girls on the loch went up all the ifam where telling to them how stupid they where and to get them life jackets but as soon as someone does actually go and tell them in the politest way the ifam are enraged 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 37
He wasn't being aggressive in the slightest, he actually called Chris 'my friend' on several occasions. C and S film people all the time with no consent, especially their children. Didn't they have a naked baby in the shower not that long ago? If C was concerned about the children (teens) overhearing the conversation then he should have manned up and stepped outside instead of crouching at the door like a creep.
It’s a good job he filmed it. Look at the lies they are already spouting when there is evidence of the conversation, he’s covered his own back

At the caravan he filmed the floor pretty much and only caught Chris when he turned around and Chris knew he was filming as he asked him why.

Reactions: 40
Wonder how the mood is in camp today 😆😆

let’s rattle through another thread today

don’t forget they are famous 😆😆
Busy sat online surprising this early but I was watching her stories again and accidently reacted to one and within 5mins I was blocked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have you watched the footage correctly? The guy was polite and to point. No way aggressive at all. The caravan park has not responded and so it could be he showed the footage that was publicly shared by the Inghams to management and they decided to keep the children safe it was ok to show where the Inghams were staying. Confidentiality can be broken when there's danger and safeguarding risk. This was safeguarding.
NEW member defending...

Reactions: 41
The kayak guy did have an issue with the ignhams. But only because water safety is his thing and he saw these numptys with a large audience broadcasting dangerous behaviour.

He spoke to him like a child because he started getting defensive.

It must not be nice having someone confront you, but they'd decided they were going to carry on blaming others and the lack of signs. Just admitting they were in the wrong and have learnt now would have ended the whole situation in seconds.

They'll gain nothing from this drama and if the press pick it up again all their other bad press will be dredged up.

And he knew who they were because he saw the grooming and kid left unattended on the beach articles in the national press.

Reactions: 37
My youngest daughter goes to an outdoor pursuits type centre. Doing activities such as paddle boarding, kayaking, sailing etc.. their 1st ever lesson is about safety!!!! and you NEVER EVER enter the water or the crafts without safety gear on! Its basic safety and basic commonsense. The Minghams always go on the defensive when they are pulled up on their actions. Instead of making a positive out of it all they have to create drama. They thrive off it. The whole poor me's, the whole we're being stalked and bullied making them seem they are something they are not and will never be. They can never be seen to do any wrong.

Narcissistic to the core.

Fancy needing their so called IFAM CULT to fight their imaginary fights for them. Creepy should never have followed that guy to his car. He should have just listened and learned from it. Sadly he was never taught that when he was a kid so won't understand that as an adult. (hahaha at the thought he thinks he's an adult) This would never had blown up like it has. They believe that they will be seen as some kind of victim but in reality they just look like the idiots who put their kids in danger and didn't like they have to follow safety precautions to keep them safe and alive.

Reactions: 24
Hi Steve New Member,

Let's break a few things down for you, shall we 🙂

- Did you watch the video? If so, do you need to book a Specsavers appointment? For both hearing and sight.

- The guy was not verbally aggressive. He pointed out a danger. Creepy was in fact the one that was rude.

- "To film someone without their consent is creepy beyond belief". You see the irony in this, right? Chris Ingham hid under his step daughter's bed and filmed her without her consent! Creepy has uploaded children naked without their consent. The Kayak guy didn't film Creepy's face, but just the conversation. Something which you are allowed to do for the safety of yourself. He then filmed Creepy once Creepy followed him back to his car and started acting like a hard nut.

I agree the campsite owner is somewhat in the wrong here if we're going to start playing the blame game. So where's their bad Facebook reviews? Come on ifam... Attack!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
you can see him getting agitated every time Sarah interrupts him, he keeps chewing his lip.god this is hilarious

Reactions: 28
Does anyone remember the sacconejoly family cold water shower as punishment for a 2 yr old messing with their nappy it should have finished them as influencers but no !
the amount of followers defending this was unbelievable and that’s the problem and it’s a very scary one,so many of those that follow these influencers lije these truly scare me with their behaviour they seem to be untouchable no matter how many lies they tell or how awful their behaviour they get away with this, they should all go in to politics they would be perfect, greedy, dishonest, self serving narcissists…

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I still get baffled by the Ingham's logic. Just put buoyancy aids on your children, it's really that simple. I've never known two parents to have so little common sense, it's bizarre. The fact they've 'taken a break' from YouTube after this shows how weak they really are.. considering how Sarah harps on about 'ignoring the haters'. I feel bad for the kids stuck in such a bad atmosphere. Sarah is such an incredibly toxic person.

p.s - I really thought Chris was going to cry in that vlog at one point 😂
Maybe his yellow eyes can't cry tears, Chris was emotional Sarah was like his bodyguard talking over him. She knows Chris has had enough of this lifestyle but she's happy for tit show to continue because she knows everything will go if they do. She will no longer be high and mighty with her family she will be back to where they started with no real friends or prospects.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If I was creepy I’d be a very lot scared and watching my back, he’s from Paisley ffs! You don’t mess with people from Paisley 🙈
One day they are going to meet someone that doesn’t put up with their s##t and they will beat crap out of Chris, why do they think they are so indestructible. If they were actually celebs like they think they would been cancelled by now.

Reactions: 24
Omg I’ve just watched the videos - bloody brilliant
His response we are famous WTAF

this could send big Sarah into early labour

chris Attitude absolutely stinks - they are teenagers eh no they aren’t one is but the rest aren’t

All he needed to say was thanks for your advice but instead he once again acted like a total Fanny
He is just a creepy person in total he was the arrogant person questioning the Mr Kayak man as he is in a different part of the country so he should be paying attention to the surrounds he is in and follow any rules given especially when his kids are at risk but they don't seem to care if the kids are in danger as he thinks they are my kids so I will do what I want with them sorry creepy you are responsible for everything they do especially when they are so young the only teenage person is Izzy and she was not out in the water

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.