The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Convenient that this ranger woman has watched all the videos
Yes!
It’s like watching the life of Walter Mitty

Cue

1. Stomach pains with stress
2. Blog with “ omg baby danger”
3. Blog with “ hounded by trolls” lots of screenshot messages of sympathy from enraged ifam fans

Reactions: 30
Well a rants no good now, I'm going to sleep soon.

Will look forward to watching it with breakfast and cup of tea in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's now made a new IG story saying the man is a nobody. I've spoke to him through messenger this morning. If he was a nobody why did he hand over a business card??? She is an absolute liar

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Couldn’t miss the YouTube pennies! They’d monetise prinnys dog tit if they could!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
[/QUOTE]

So much drama because they didn’t like to be told they were in the wrong 😳

I liked a comment on the kayak mans page and got a Nasty message from an IFAM 🤣
Which has completely made my night 🤣
Then they have the nerve to say we are nasty 😂
[/QUOTE]

I wanna see this - after all we are all such meanies! Please share the hate around😂

Reactions: 22
More ranting from the mingham maggots later,they dont give up spouting their lies and very lot of tit do they...?

Reactions: 16
It’d be a nice touch if they donated any profit they made from tonight’s blog to the volunteer Rangers of Loch Lomond (the real ones), to go some way towards covering the costs of the ‘investigation’ into their hurt pride.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Why do people like this family?
What are they offering?
regardless of if it’s a law or not who lets their kids go without a life jacket?! I wouldn’t even go without one as a adult.

Reactions: 27
they’ve got no idea how to deal with these things have they?

why don’t they:

1. explain that Chris lost it because he felt protective of his family. Didn’t like someone standing on their doorstep giving him a row when the kids were inside.

2. apologise for losing it.

3. Say they are sorry for putting their kids in danger, it’s been a wake up call and this week’s revenue will go to the lifeboat charity or similar

4. take down the videos

5 lie low and ignore any other tit that comes their way

Though it’s much more entertaining for us this way isn’t it?

I really hope this doesn’t go away!

Reactions: 36
I'm new to these eejits, but what compulsive reading!

Are they always this thick? Imagine implying impersonating a park ranger being punishable by law 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Love how the Inghams have the supreme right to pick and choose what videos are allowed to be uploaded on the internet.

A man approaching another man and asking them to keep their children safe is ILLEGAL.

However, it’s perfectly ok to film inside a cinema though like they did on 6th June. It’s not as if there are any warnings to put your phone/camera away at the start of every single movie or anything. Morons.

Reactions: 42
Sarah, you didn't call the national park rangers love, because then you would have had to admit to filming in the lochlomond without permission and not having a risk assessment, which would land you a hefty fee. Oh and I rang them, they've been closed for hours, so you've not just come off the phone to them. Nice try though ;)

Screenshot 2021-06-21 at 20.52.45.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
They must always say they're famous when Tattlers get in touch with businesses, it came so easily to him. What a knob end.
That's what I was thinking. The difference is, this time we got to hear the way they respond to complaints 😆 and it's sooo cringey 😖 I bet Chris and Sarah have rattled the birds from the trees with their screeching! poor kids

Reactions: 26
The more she tries to “clear” themselves the worse she’s making it, I once watched a crime program and the professional investor said the more information and details a “suspect“ gives, its a sign of guilt

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Can’t wait for the “how dare the trolls be concerned for our children’s safety” rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m calling it now. We’re going to get creepy with his poor me face on. “My poor poor pregnant wife. The stress Is too much so we’re taking a day off vlogging so tattle don’t recognise the coffee table and send the nasty troll man around to force us to put life jackets on the children.” While sarah tries to force out a dry tear and goes into a full bulging eye rant about people having no lives and they‘re only being targeted for their hard work and loving life. 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
HAAAAA, her latest story in IG, the guy never claimed to be a ranger, he literally gave them his BUSINESS card 🤣 Seriously, the pair of them need to just accept they fucked up big time, get the girls AND Jace AND themselves, proper life vests and move on!

Creasing at them saying he's a troll who already knew who they were 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.