The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Living the dream sat in a bush while you leave you’re children ALONE when you apparently have stalkers 🤣🤣🤣 laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Sarah said about colour of the curtains in the cabin being a way for stalkers to track them down... this leads me to believe they are at a centre parks in the north of Scotland?

Am I stupid or is she really that special- she tells the people she calls weirdos, more information than they actually even knew existed?

Reactions: 27
I'm still only on about page 50 of the last thread but a quick skim through of this thread shows that the two narcissists couldn't be more narcissistic today if they'd tried. Really shocking 😡. Those poor children 😔😔

• Heart
Reactions: 24
- The 'break' will probably end up being for like a day.
- No one banged on the door. It was open. No one was rude; everything was amicable until you started bleating on about being famous.
- You did know he was filming so don't play that card.
- I didn't see any verbal attack from kayak guy.
- Oh Creepy, you're not the innocent victim here. People hate you for a reason.
- Sounds like they're staying in a cabin somewhere
- More threats about dealing with people. They've said that before and nothing happened.
- I never saw the guy posing as a ranger and never did he claim to be one.
- They want privacy but they tell and show us everything about their lives 🤦‍♀️
- You're wasting your money trying to remove us because even if you remove us there will always be more. You'll never get rid of us, remember we have a right to free speech too.
- "Giving our kids the life of dreams" What taking all their friends away, moving away from their home county and then dragging them around the country multiple times a year? Damaging their mental health? Yeah I'm so jealous.
- Oh Creepy the police confirmed you did groom at least one of the girls so shut up with the 'normal boring person' shite.
Screenshot 2021-06-21 223254.png
Screenshot 2021-06-21 230316.png

Screenshot 2021-06-21 230027.png
Screenshot 2021-06-21 230846.png

Even Lazy was so bored of Creepy ranting on that she started snacking on her sausage fingers.
Screenshot 2021-06-21 230533.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Wonder if the new neighbours back home at marble mansion have caught wind of this tit show 😂
Builder has moved his static home onto his plot, a farm just up the road - so by the sounds of it the Inghams will have new neighbours when they return.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Creepy was nearly crying at the end because now he’s going to have to go to bed with lazy on a night instead of staying up “editing” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I literally can't wait for the daily star to publish this story in a few days, then the rest of the rags will follow. This is baby Jace on the beach 2.0.

They also both need to go home and have a good bloody wash. They look god awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
All the bollocks about stalkers stalking out their curtains... I swear, more often than not, they say where they are anyway? There are always 'omg, my aunt's friend stayed five miles from there for a weekend in 1993' type comments on the vlogs.

Reactions: 20
Blimey Chris has been eating all the pies hasn't he.

Shakira always told me hips don't lie, I had no idea she was a psychic talking about chunky Chris.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Right, ok I'm just going to say it. I have never ever watched two people spout so much bullshit in my life.
Take the knock on the door for what it is. Whether this guy is a water ranger of not, HE was looking out for YOUR children when actually one of you should have been in the water with them. That's parental responsibility plain and simple. Chris then rants that they checked this man out and apparently he's a troll. So what if he isn't who be said he was, bottom line was he was trying to make you understand that your children were on a paddleboard wearing no life jackets. If god forbid anything had gone wrong then because you both were sat on your lazy arse, you would not have got to them in time. Face facts you are WRONG not anyone else. How on earth are you giving your children the dream life? A holiday in a caravan in a carpark is not a dream holiday. You have weirdos "stalking" you and zooming in on your house? I doubt it, why would they? They can watch the vlogs to see inside your home. Your problem is you don't like the fact you have been caught in the wrong and someone has put their findings of your children on their page without your permission, well take every vlog down where you are in a park and you are filming other people's children without their permission because you do it all the time. Not nice when the boot is on the other foot is it? I'm glad in a way that you are taking time off YouTube, because your children cAn be normal for a few days, you won't be off for too long though because then it means you will have to go to work and you don't want to do that. Whilst you Are on your Sue spree, if Chris has done nothing wrong, take the press to court for wrongly reporting that Chris was texting young girls. You won't cos you two are full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Bet they are back in 48 hours and a delay of where they are so the good people of Scotland can’t hunt them down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I feel sorry for Sir Legend Kayak. He didn't know what his Monday would turn out like! We salute you, Sir!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
"it's the drama Mick, I just love it"- me to my husband just 😂

(It's from Gavin and Stacy, I tried to insert the gif but it didn't work)
Best I could do 😊 But I have thrown in an “oh my Christ” for good measure. Which to be fair has been my reaction most of today 😂 My work may never know exactly how much COVID will cost us for the next 6 months as I’ve been too busy on Tattle to complete my Forecast 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thread #173 Chris's eyeballs yellow, Sarah's never mellow, someone Knight that Scottish fellow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.