The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been watching this forum for a while, and this situation has finally urged me to voice my two-pence worth!

My overriding sense for the family is sorrow, as the "fame" of internet stardom has clearly proved too much for them to handle successfully. A forum like this will always have it in for them (sometimes unfairly, as they do have VERY occasional moments where you can pretend they were just starting out on YouTube again and are doing things we'd all do), but please don't take this as me defending them...

They are all too aware of their infamy now, and feed on it like some satanic wolves around the gently roasting bodies of their cubs impaled on the burning stakes of YouTube Monetization.

The lack of buoyancy aids scandal is just the tip of a very big sewer fatberg for them. How Chria can be so blaze about his family's safety makes me absolutely sick.

By continually putting their children at risk, by neglecting them medically by being the most amazing home schooled doctors; emotionally by using them for their own profit; physically by their sugar heavy diet; and educationally by being "professional home educators", they have crossed the line of innocence.

Chris is vile, and I genuinely believe Sarah would be somewhat better if she didn't feel the need for endless "haters gonna hate" and karen-esque behaviour that Chris almost certainly encourages. Issy I hope will eventually see Chris and Sarah for who they are and take them for every penny they stole from her and the other kids through lack of trust funds and profits being passed on properly.

The fact they cannot see what is wrong here, and worry about their fame before their children is the exact reason this car crash of a channel is so watchable. We don't want harm to come to the children, but we want to see them shook of their misplaced and non-existant aloofness. My worry is whe that will be and what will happen.

I do hope they see the error of their ways, but I doubt they ever will.

Rant over... for now!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
have you ever heard if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything . Yes they may have done stuff wrong but really their human and can make mistakes words do really hurt just think how you would feel
Aww babe nice try. They could've admitted it was a mistake that they were unaware when the kayak guy came knocking they didn't, they blew it up. Also sexting teens isn't a mistake, it's a choice and a predatory, disgusting one at that. He is a grooming vile creature no matter how much he tries to deny it

Reactions: 45
I'm confused. What exactly costs 10's of 1000's of £s????? That pair could not lie straight in bed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
🚨The rant is up, I repeat the rant is up! 🚨

Whats all that BS about 10 and 0000 pounds for letters it never happen if it does then be just slap hand like it was before they caused all of this so wss just random person who hammerd on there door haha dont think so he new wrre they wrre so they would asked at reception to find them as there a barrier so just cant go in o m g he even said the reception wss a witness give me strength please tell me how they will wiggle out this one

Reactions: 21
I’ve never denied it I’m just saying people make mistakes in life and yes it’s wrong but people change
People also deserve consequences for their actions too, right? Any empathy for the victims of Chris who never got justice? Any empathy for Isabelle who’s body is used by her own parents to rake in views? You’ll realise in a year or two, thank god kids mature fast at this age.

Reactions: 36
They also said they weren’t going to make the layout of the house obvious either but look how that ended. Idiots
All this moaning they're doing, if it really affected them so badly, all of the problems could be solved by leaving youtube for good. But they won't. They're too greedy.

Reactions: 24
Just saw the video, I’ve been behind he last couple of days. I haven’t caught up yet but wanted to say. That man is amazing and I bloody love my country 😊
You aren’t welcome here Inghams. The trossachs are beautiful and you’re ruining them I’m sure. Go home.
I couldn’t watch past 4 minutes. They are so self important it is unbelievable.

Reactions: 27
I’ve never denied it I’m just saying people make mistakes in life and yes it’s wrong but people change
Ok. Let me know when this pair stop being liars who isolate and exploit their kids rather than get a job, and I'll be happy to reconsider my opinion of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
“hE pUt PiCtUrEs Of OuR cHiLdReN oNlInE”

Oh well lazy, at least he didn’t groom many many underage children like your husband. You know, your husband, the one who deliberately uses vlog titles/covers regarding your teenage daughters period, and happily films your daughter crying even when she’s in distress. Deffo understand how pissed off you must be that this guy used very pixelated screenshots of your kids. 10/10.
The pictures used were screen grabs of the vlog they uploaded.. she's not for real 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've had a quick look at the kayaking Facebook and from what I can see it's not just the Ingrams 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that they have picked out. Several posts have been about families and people not using buoyancy aids raising awareness of how dangerous it can be. I've always cringed at the inghams lack of water safety so its bloody good that its all blown up and maybe now they will take their families safety on water a lot more seriously

Reactions: 37
Awwww Chris was just about reduced to tears at the end of it

he should be happy he’s become a viral tik tok star within a day

he’s famous 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 75
have you ever heard if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything . Yes they may have done stuff wrong but really their human and can make mistakes words do really hurt just think how you would feel
If I was being told constantly online that I was putting my child’s lives at risk, I would bloody listen and take a step back and reassess my choices.

Reactions: 29
Towards the end of the rant lazy kept putting her hand on her stomach and making faces miming ow, wonder how long it takes for them to click bait the stress it’s caused on the baby, they’ve blown this so out of proportion, made them self look bigger fools and lying to make people feel sorry for them, throwing shade in too about him not being a weirdo, the police say different creepy!

Reactions: 57
10 pages? By the time I got home from work, I had 57!
I had around 30. I’ve skipped a lot for now as I want to read the recent ones while they happen. Will go back and read the first half when we get a quiet moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So if they want to sue and get people removed from social media, let’s say it’s 10,000 per case there’s 800 comments on the kayaking page, let’s say 700 are “trolls” that’s £7,000,000 for starters!!! Go on then make a start m, get the letters rolling out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
How rude is lazy? Butting in all the time, being so rude and even when creepy is trying damage control and thank few fans so have she's sat pulling faces 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.