The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At risk of being called a fan here (if you look at my other comments you’ll see I’m not) ….. I actually don’t agree with how this man has gone about this. If you approach someone, in their personal space and start telling them they’re putting their children at risk, you’re going to get their backs up and it will only end one way, regardless of what sort of person they are.

Had this man posted an information leaflet through their door on the dangers of lochs and requirements for life vests etc or given it to the site manager to do so, this could have played out entirely differently. I’m not saying the inghams are in the right, but I also don’t think this man is either. He seemed quite antagonistic to me.

*ducks and hides* 🙈😂
The problem is 300 people posted on their vlog and were either ignored and deleted so a leaflet would have been straight in the bin. The only way to get through to them is the way the man did. They wouldn’t have even mentioned it had he not filmed it.
It’s the fact he’s filmed it that’s annoyed them as shows Chris true colours, lying about kids ages, swearing, following the man, throwing his social media followers around as a threat

• Heart
Reactions: 63
If you listen closely Creepy lies and says that they are 15, 13 and 12.

Mr Kayak is saying they are under 18 so they are kids!! Bet he didn’t like that!! See that creepy a man says under 18s are kids, but you think that a 16 year old girls is fair game for skinny dipping!!
Boy have I some catching up to do! I’m just back from London & East Coast of England. Proper visiting London not their BS.

Absolutely, the jerk-off said they were teenagers when the official chap, god love him, addressed the issues. Only one is a teenager & she wasn’t in the water! But they made sure to film her backside - nasty perverts.
Lazy also made a big deal of middle child still being a child before her birthday- and that she would be a teen NEXT YEAR. Not that that’s anything we don’t know, but we’ve seen it clearly now how he will lie in an instant. And smirk.
Sorry if I’ve missed posts addressing all this - but it’s all out now. By his tone, I’d say the warden had a clue of the allegations of grooming. He was calm & respectful which is not what Creepy ever deserved, but in his gorgeous, firm Scottish accent, I detected a sense of him ready to rip Creepy a new one.

Ooh now this is deee-lish-us. Doncha think so Sarah? 😋
Your kids are going to see this at some point and know, categorically, that Tattlers & others were trying to look out for them.

OK, back to catch-up.

Reactions: 26
Every person on a Personal water craft shall wear a lifejacket or buoyancy aid of the type described at Byelaw 3.5 (6) (d) at all times while on board the Personal water craft including a jet ski or jet bike, or being towed by another Vessel; <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< she didnt paste that bit though that is the by law for loch lomond

Reactions: 33
‘Upload the conversation that fits your narrative’

??? It’s a video? There’s no narrative, it’s an accurate account

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Would a lawyer not ask them to not address the situation publicly until they have looked into it? I smell 💩!!
Well that’s certainly what happened with the “non situation”. I believe in the now famous (and that’s the only thing famous about the Inghams) HELL NO video that is exactly what Chris used as his defence for saying nothing was that it was in the hands of his “legal team” and they advised him not to confirm or deny 🙄

Reactions: 13
If Sarah is glad to do her bit to raise awareness then can we all cross our fingers and toes that this goes viral in both print and social media so as many people are made aware of the dangers of children swimming without buoyancy aids in cold, dark, deep water.

I hope a big newspaper picks this up during drowning awareness week, it's completely appropriate. They've even got the story from 2 years ago of them leaving Jace on the beach whilst they went for a swim to tie in with it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The problem is 300 people posted on their vlog and were either ignored and deleted so a leaflet would have been straight in the bin. The only way to get through to them is the way the man did. They wouldn’t have even mentioned it had he not filmed it.
It’s the fact he’s filmed it that’s annoyed them as shows Chris true colours, lying about kids ages, swearing, following the man, throwing his social media followers around as a threat
Fair enough, I haven’t watched the vlog so didn’t know it had already been mentioned to them several times in the comments. I still don’t necessarily agree with how the man handled it but I’ll agree to disagree on that front.

Reactions: 8
ok I sent her the bit she forgot to paste :D most likely blocked now I did add at least you know its a by law now for future lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who does Chris think he is when he said 'If I take this to social media?' ...

What... like the young girls that took your skinny dipping creeping texts to social media, creepy?

Is kayaking footage still uploaded somewhere? I think we should try to share far and wide so people really see their true colours, especially when creepy is threatening the guy with the social media and how 'famous he is'.

Hopefully they lose followers when people see their true colours and self inflated opinions of themselves

Narcissistic pervert.
if you listen to the beginning of the last clip as well Chris is heard shouting “I swear to god”
Which to me sounded like creepy was threatening the kayaking man. Let’s call this what it is shall we and that they just don’t like to be told. CK was not antagonising at first and In fact it was creepy who became irate when he was told he was not famous. As a Scots person that’s exactly how we speak to one another when the situation warrants it. They were the same in Portugal. Those kids were off bleeping about on the open sea not a life jacket in sight and there were no fucks given. They are pissed off they have been caught out and told and as usual have threatened legal action. Grow the duck up you pair of absolute baffoons you make me sick. I mean the woman is off travelling when she’s all swollen like a baboons arse and she’s had next to little ante natal care and now folk are meant to feel sorry for them because the big bad kayaking man told them their kids were at risk of drowning 🙄 Well creepy I’ll tell you what’s worse is dragging waxy, cold lifeless body out of a bleeping loch and giving CPR that’s isn’t working because the persons lungs are flooded with loch water. But no you would rather put the bottom lippy on and blame trolls. You two have made right dick of yourselves today so you have.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So, after the minghams duck up, and mr famous and his big I am rant, who are we hating more now, still scabby lips?

Lazy 😡
or
Creepy Mr Famous 🤢
or
Both as bad as each other 😮

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
At risk of being called a fan here (if you look at my other comments you’ll see I’m not) ….. I actually don’t agree with how this man has gone about this. If you approach someone, in their personal space and start telling them they’re putting their children at risk, you’re going to get their backs up and it will only end one way, regardless of what sort of person they are.

Had this man posted an information leaflet through their door on the dangers of lochs and requirements for life vests etc or given it to the site manager to do so, this could have played out entirely differently. I’m not saying the inghams are in the right, but I also don’t think this man is either. He seemed quite antagonistic to me.

*ducks and hides* 🙈😂
Well yeah he went into their “personal space” because that’s where they’re living right now. If you see parents letting their kids run into main roads to play you’re going to knock on their doors aren’t you? Because that’s where they live and that’s where you need to go to speak to them?

It’s a potentially life or death situation, and should be treated as such. A
leaflet isn’t near as direct and he may not have had leaflets on him- the Inghams would be halfway across the country without Mr Kayak having the initiative to speak to them there and then.

I think he was very polite esp considering the disgusting arrogance and lies Chris displayed from the get go. He could tell Chris was getting angry and trying to play victim so he even adjusted his tone and words.

The issue is, Sarah and Chris think they’re uber famous and are simply not used to any interaction with other humans that isn’t an adoring fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Sarah has put a post on insta they've taken down the two vlogs with the girls on the sup boards and saying that man was rude and they have put in a complaint and advised their lawyers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I was keeping up to date with today’s events until a few hours ago when I had to go to work. So I find out the last two day’s vlogs have now gone. I’m so angry the clips will probably be edited out and the vlogs relisted as if it never happened. Why should they try to make themselves look good! I’m so thankful there’s still footage and photos out there to be used as reminders.

Reactions: 15
Is this what Chris meant by ‘taking it to social media’ - getting his irate wife to name the guy in her Instagram stories??

You messed up. Own it. Just accept you should have known the dangers and that you’ll do better. Don’t try and bring someone else down in an attempt to deflect blame. It’s not a good example for your children.

As for only uploading footage that suits ‘his narrative’.. the first video showed the conversation in its entirety. No cuts or jumps that indicate editing. There is no other narrative Sarah Swift.

Accept you’ve done wrong and start behaving like mature adults. If that’s at all possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Someone has said they’d need a lawyer in Scotland, is that true? If so that’s hilarious 😂 as then it’s another blatant lie!

Reactions: 13
Her face goes redder as her story goes on. She's lying and flushed as she's lost control and trying to damage control the situation.
She and her husband need help. They didn't know the dangers of a Loch. Everyone knows dangers of water the absolute thick uneducated fat slob.
Saying the children are teenagers proves they know they were at fault. Only Isabelle is a teenager Chris, isla is only 9 and Esme 12 who bought her lol dolls for her birthday so you must still rate her as a child.
Sarah your red as you for once lost control. How can a campsite be on your side, your lack of parenting could of cost you the life or lives, of your children noone can standby and be on your side. You were wrong. He had to come tell you to save your children. You ought to be thankful. If he's dealt with drowned children he's not going to pop in have a cuppa hes going to put you in your place firmly. He was professional. Campsite may back you but many more back him. I stand by the man 100%. Enough evidence in his favour nothing in the Inghams. Also Chris you asked why he's filming you it's so you don't lie about him evidence. Your a known family of liars and you sue people to make money as your greedy. Thank goodness he filmed you with your slobby wife lying on insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m on holiday and I’ve never been so far behind with tattle 🤣🤣🤣

This is brilliant 👏🏻 the Calamity Kayaking man is a legend, we need more people like him in the world

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.