The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Chris doesn't want to get naked in a pool with you then you are required to wear a life jacket Simple water safety rules by Chris Ingham

Reactions: 14
You know what has really rattled them real people with real profiles on facebook are now disgusted in them . They are out of their fantasy bubble .

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Karma is a witch......
BS is his favourite word as it rolls out of his mouth.....
Who the actual duck let's their kids on a Loch with no life jackets in the first place?
And as for pylon Palace, don't start me on that one.
I feel so sorry for the kids. I see there deleting comments. I left them a right one yesterday.
duck off the pair of you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The end.....

Just brilliant made my day, week , month😂😂😂😂😂
Made my actual life 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Such bullshit, probably sent them herself
Omfg so lazy has twisted this all around to make out creepy and her are now the hero’s and it will be that they are the heroes and will be the ones who make people aware of the dangers of swimming in a loch😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 25
This Is what they wanted! A decent guy threatened they know what they are playing at and all this bull about all I've ever done is say a name etc Why then did they keep showing his Facebook page?? Because they knew the flock of saddos would rush over there and do there dirty work for them! They are good at what they do in that sense! What CK done was nothing and they still don't get was to save there children! What they have done is get I fam to bully an innocent man and get to play victims! Thus is what needs reporting and taken further Not literally a life saver!!

It gets worse I can't even! 🤦‍♀️ they have started a # 🤦‍♀️

I hope he dies them for slander! End of the day theyvstill don't get its to protect the kids and still turning it to say done need to and didn't know! End of the day it's common sense in any water! But no they can't be wrong and now saying a float just had to be out somewhere with them! Yep can put that on when in the water struggling! This proves they still don't care but they are not as stupid as they come across! Bu doing the sob story vlog has got all the chikdren/vulnerable adults upset and then by not only dropping his name in but by keep showing his Facebook page they knew they would go rushing over and do there dirty work for them! CK done nothing wrong just try protect there kids! Proof is everywhere he is literally a lifesaver and they have made him a target!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Their break will only last as long as they are staying wherever they are now, I'm guessing till the end of the week at the latest? They just don't want this place contacted.

They've handled this situation so badly.

Still haven't watched it yet, still saving it for breakfast time.

Reactions: 23
Wow I can't even! I normally stand back but I can't this time as I can't see this man who at the end of the day just wanted what we did and the girls safe attacked! They still don't get the issue and that it's about safety They want to play victims and used the goodbye video for slander they did not need to not only say his name but add his Facebook oage! They did this as they knew he would then get attacked and they couldn't be blamed they are actually very clever on that sense! Ck is the only one who could take it further as he has evidence of these attacks and say he did would creepy and lazy defend and protect the people they have sent to attack him? No they will deny all knowledge yet they knew what they was doing! I just don't get they can't see end of the day it's about safety! No 1 cares who they are This guy done nothing wrong and evidence shows that he just wanted them aware He never done anything wrong and from 1st sentence said who he was! They just play a clever game and don't like not being in control All this has done has taken away from the issue Safety!! They still don't get that and love playing the victim! This guy saves people all the time and sadly even rescued bodies All he wanted to do was protect the girls he does not deserve what they have twisted! I have defended him on his page and replied to an attacking ifam and now I'm getting abuse and attacked! It's so wrong and if anything he can take it further he has actual evidence unlike them They are very good at brainwashing people so they can avoid the blame! End of the day the point is being missed by them! Common sense protect your kids! But if I carry on being attacked for defend CK I will not stay quiet

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Absolutely shocking.
If this is the level of abuse their icult give a man (who took them to task in a respectful way about keeping their children safe), I dread to think how they abused the girls/women he groomed.
It's terrible All I done was write a comment on his page defend him and I got attacked and sent awful messages! I'm calm now but seriously? The inghams play a good game at brainwashing ifam to do there dirty work! I'm calm now and not bothered by it but it's awful

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
These 2 dangerous chavs need taking off the internet for good. That rant was absolutely ridiculous. Instead of speaking about how they were wrong to put their kids safety at risk, they turn it around to make themselves look like victims. Chris, you are a n o n c e, and Sarah you are a money grabbing enabler. You both deserve each other. It’s those kids that deserve better. The way Sarah sits constantly butting in gives me the rage! She’s so full of her own self importance. She needs to get a wash and a haircut, and Chris you need to ditch that beanie and wash your bloody hair you absolute minging excuse for a human. Calling other people weirdos is hilarious coming from you 2 wingnuts. I’m just really lost for words now with these 2. I just can’t understand why someone hasn’t stepped in to check on the welfare of these kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I agree!!! But does he & @Zade get first dibs on the highly sought after blankets or the floor loungers and what about the nursing pillows, I really need a pillow to sleep.
Im leaving you lot to squabble over those because I’m bags’ing the towels - can’t believe none of you smelly cellar dwellers have even mentioned them… your parents, the ones keeping those floorboards over your heads, would be so ashamed if they knew 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sarah makes me so angry. How dare she complain that someone illegally uploaded videos of her kids and posted them online. You filmed a naked child in France and uploaded it too YouTube! 🤬🤬🤬🤬. I dislike her so much the fat slug!

Reactions: 48
I do not understand the Ifam, honestly what ever age I was I would never have been inspired or looked up to these morons. I suppose their parents must be even worse than Inghams which is so sad. If any are reading here please consider that these are not the sort of people to be defending or inspiring to be. They have a toxic relationship with everyone and each other, their children have no goals or opportunity’s to become anything at the moment. Chris and Sarah are a complete embarrassment filled with hatred. I hope to god you grow out of watching them.

Reactions: 27
What I find more shocking is the grown adults who stick up for them - other parents who have children. The mind actually boggles.

Reactions: 36
Can’t wait for my letter lmao. They really think they are high class celebs who get more hate than the kardashians lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A decent guy trying to protect children is getting death threats?! 😡😡😡 If you protected your chuldren, none of this would've happened Mr and Mrs Ingram. You've only got yourselves to blame. I hope the Kayak guy reports the death threats to the police. I know none of us would send the Ingram's death threats as we're decent people, who also just want to protect your children.

So sorry for this picture but is this what he says to people lol 😆😂
That's a bit big to be honest

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.