The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah on Instagram stories saying the kayaking guy was the rudest person she's ever met in her life and apparently the camp site manager has agreed to be a witness for their formal complaint.
Does she realise that their is literal video evidence of him politely speaking and Chris losing his tit.... I just 🤦‍♀️
Oh I really laughed at that. Why she needs someone to be a witness when it was filmed! You’d think she’d realise how filming works by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wait but wasn't the manager dude the one with kayake bro? Why is he on Inghams side now?
Lazy saying why didn't people nicely educate them instead of getting others involved isn't there proof of people trying to educate them on the situation and the inghams not responding well?
IM CONFUSED

Reactions: 21
Watched Sarah’s reply. She honestly makes my skin crawl - both of them so. Her husband the big n o n c e was the one who was being aggressive, they’ve got 0 morals I feel for their children. They seem like good kids but will grow up into vile adults just like their parents due to the environment they live in.
WE STAND WITH MR KAYAK

Reactions: 46
Says the guy was the rudest guy ever to Chris, but then said she didn’t hear the conversation?
So how does she know. She’s playing a blinder to the ifam though saying they now know and have taken the vlogs down to not influence others.

chris FOLLOWED the man after he had left and was swearing.

Reactions: 54
Lazy rant incoming on Instagram 😂
I am blocked on her Instagram, please give us a blow by blow account of her rant!
The gentleman that spoke to them initially was extremely polite, it was Creepy that became cross and non-apologetic.

Reactions: 17
I'm sure the campsite manager would be on the guys side as hes always around giving people advice and literally saving life's! The inghams are no bodies putting kids at risk and will run off again tomorrow! Also the campsite manager was there he was one who knocked and in 2nd video where creepy tried to be a man he laughs when the guy says he's my witness I wasn't rude creepy just laughs yet apparently these are backing you up 😂🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Just SPRINTED straight here after seeing Lazy's insta story 😂 oh my good god I have some catching up to do!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Ha, they must have the busiest Lawyer in YouTube..!

I’m confused though. She’s says Mr Kayak was really rude (rudest person she’s ever come across apparently!), but then says she didn’t actually know what the conversation went like. So…how do you know he was rude if you couldn’t hear him?
If you’re going to lie, do it better my dear.

Reactions: 56
LEVI’s SOLICITORS ANNOUNCEMENT

KINDLY BE INFORMED WE NO LONGER TAKE INSTRUCTIONS FROM ANYONE WITH A NAME STARTING WITH ‘I’ and ENDING WITH ‘M’ and includes ‘HAM’ or ‘GRAM’ IN IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Uploading her stories for completion sake :LOL:

Anyone wanting the other videos see the first post or the wiki.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I am blocked on her Instagram, please give us a blow by blow account of her rant!
The gentleman that spoke to them initially was extremely polite, it was Creepy that became cross and non-apologetic.
It's very long 😂 she's still going on now I would screen record but will be in lots of parts lol It's all lies, rubbish and she's panicking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The camp site we were on - so they have moved

bet the site manager was glad to see the back of them

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Google watch Instagram anonymously and you can watch

Reactions: 8
Sarah, I'm sure a decent lawyer would actually advise you to stay off social media and don't address any allegations or any other things that may affect any case you have against someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It’s an attempt at damage limitation, to stop their fans from abandoning ship.

They may not know specifically about lochs but I am sure that everyone knows the dangers of large bodies of water. It’s in the news every summer about drownings, just last week in West Yorkshire a man died. I don’t know much about Lochs because I have never been to Scotland but coming sense tells you that it is a huge area of water and you need to use safety equipment.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.