Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lolok2222

Omg I’ve just watched the videos - bloody brilliant
His response we are famous WTAF

this could send big Sarah into early labour

chris Attitude absolutely stinks - they are teenagers eh no they aren’t one is but the rest aren’t

All he needed to say was thanks for your advice but instead he once again acted like a total Fanny
Don't no what the best bit is 😂 not only creepy saying we are famous but lazy heckling in the background yes we are famous 😂 or him about to swear and being so rude till he realised the guy had his camera on 😂 or the fact the guy called him a fool 😂😂
And why remove videos now? Screenshot and video is EVRRYWHERE 😂 and he still doesn't get its too protect the kids not that we are after them as they are so famous 😂😂
In other news another great day for them the reason the guy had to go to them is lunchtime and again not up 🤦‍♀️
Where is this video where can I watch it?

Reactions: 2

xxme2uxx

Chatty Member
Right I'm pages and pages behind only at sat night learning about the danger they put there kids at!
Anyway I noticed 3 days worth of blogs disappeard😳 so somethings gone on and I'm getting there but tell me is it something good? Bad? Or just boring as usual?

Reactions: 1

Charmball

VIP Member
I can’t link or say the name but their insta is publicly shaming them. Good for them!
And you’ve got noncey Nora shouting if I take this to social media you’ll be ruined!
Is this what the world has come to? Fml 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤣🤣
Ooooh I need to know 🤣

Reactions: 1