The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am bloody worn out! Thank god I dont work on a Monday!
Firstly - the manager is going to be a witness in their complaint? Who the hell have they complained too?
Does the Kayak fella work for a company and they have complained to them or the police? (think I am a bit in love with his accent -and no nonsense attitude)
Secondly I think her lie’s need to be proven - I think an email to the park they were at needs to ask - why were they told only jetski and speedboats need jackets - and why the hell has the manager agreed to be a witness for them when there is video evidence - if I get a response I will happily share but can’t on f’book or Instagram as am banned by them for speaking out before -so remind me what was the name of the camp site? And has anyone shared the story with any papers stating she is damming the character of a man who was only trying save their kids lives - they could sell the story as damaging for Scottish English relationship!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Wow, so many posts to read ..... he obviously lied, saying his kids were all teenagers but does he say the ages of them? I thought I could hear him say 15,13,12!?!
I think as he said 15 Mr Kayak cut him off quickly by saying something like under 18 is legally a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not being funny, but if Mr Kayak knocked on my caravan and approached me the way he did, I’d have respected him and done what he was telling me. If it was simple mistake why did creeps react the way he did? So much respect for Mr Kayak!!

Reactions: 47
So it looks like Mr Kayak will be getting a Levi letter. I can only assume that he'll be joining us in Switzerland.

Can I suggest we all form an orderly cue to shake his hand.
I think we should all agree that he gets first dibs on the cells…

• Haha
He wasn't rude, he was simply pointing out that the inghams were in the wrong and should have known without having to be told.

Chris is the one that followed him, making threats. The guy had said what he wanted to and was leaving. Chris was the one that acted like he can do what he wants because he's "famous". Chris was the one that lied about all the children being teenagers, like it doesn't matter if they have an accident?

Reactions: 36
1 serious question thou Why did he open the door? Couldn't he see who it was with the Ring doorbell? 😂😂😂
He opened the door ‘cos he thought an underage Ifam was at the door. He got all unnecessary that she might be underage and couldn’t contain himself. Big S was hoping he’d skulk off and give her some peace,

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In honour of this tit show I've changed my avatar to a screen shot of the famous holy One himself looking like a total Karen to remember this moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I bet they told the campsite manager they would slag them off on social media - they are such knobs.

Ignored their own fans for 2 days saying they shouldn’t be out without protection, called out on it but again not their fault.

Those poor kids is all I will say, imagine being brought up with such a twisted mindset

Reactions: 30
OMG ! NO ! Really OHHHH MYYYY GOD ! 😳 well, well , well KARMA does indeed exist all be it slow at times ! I’ve had my heart in my mouth watching those girls ( 9 and 11 - 12 as of yesterday ) with no life jackets and LAZY BASTARD watching them from her bed with not a care in the world ! I thought it was past help ! MR KAYAK YOU ARE MY TODAY HERO ! You may well have just saved Esme and Islas life & put their pudgy parents in their place !

“ WE ARE FAMOUS “ wahahhhhhhhhhhaaaaa 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sure the campsite owner/manager/star witness will be tripping over themselves to back up Creepy if they see Sarah's rant, which makes them and their staff sound completely incompetent and clueless about water safety.

And is the owner/manager/star witness mute? If they were so outraged by what they were witnessing, why can't we hear a single word from them in the videos?

I have never seen her so flustered before as she is on her Instagram at the moment. She’s bright red, tripping over her words, the stories are cutting off in random places, her hands and eyes are flying everywhere. At the end it’s like she’s near tears!
Why can’t I see her Insta? Must be banned

Reactions: 4
He opened the door ‘cos he thought an underage Ifam was at the door. He got all unnecessary that she might be underage and couldn’t contain himself. Big S was hoping he’d skulk off and give her some peace,
or he hoped it was the camping manager comming to offer them a few extra nights for free since they make such awesome vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.