The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah really needs to get into politics, she can spin a story more than Boris, Dominic Cummings and good old Alistair Campbell the original Government Spin doctor.
Every single time they get caught out, she manages to present them as the victims.
I said the same 🤣 it's taking me ages to go through the comments, just saw yours. x

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else see Loch Lomond and now automatically pronounce it 'Lock Le Monde' in their heads 👀 i feel ashamed of myself each time I do it 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is there anyone else who can’t watch the video due to it making them cringe? I can’t deal with the confrontation lol
Fellow cringer. I can’t watch the one of him skating out of the lift without putting my gum shield in.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have we ever completed a full 50 page thread in 24hrs before?
Not since our resident rockstar took a couple of benzos while in his solo cabin cruise and created the prinny woo song

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
She does realise that OK Magazine literally make articles EVERYDAY using content that real celebrities post on their own socials and its perfectly legal, therefore Mr Kayak has not broken ANY laws. She makes those kids fare game (sadly). How scary that we live in a world where people like them can keep breeding 🤬🤬

Reactions: 35
Once this vlog goes up i think we will be close to a new thread. Gotta be a record?

Reactions: 16
Just looking on the Ingham family travel Instagram page and there is a picture of Issy on a paddle board and someone has commented on the picture 38 weeks ago telling them about life jackets !! If only they actually took peoples advice !!!
6A29129C-5378-4E37-B00F-FFF3954D0264.jpeg

Reactions: 48
I haven’t been active here in a long time but I had to come back after seeing the video going around of the arrogant d!ck saying he’s famous! It’s going around on TikTok
The Scottish legend was just making him aware (it should’ve been obvious anyway) of the need to keep his children safe!

View attachment 627715
When you find out that under 18s are kids!
His barcode fringe has just turned into a bar now :ROFLMAO:

The tik tok video I saw if anyone wants to also see:
oh dear , What can you say when someone doubts you`re "famous"...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It is so scary she is having a new born in 6 weeks, I honestly think they need psychiatric help. Maybe Jane can look after the children for them.
I've been thinking lately with their vlogs in Scotland. They're cutting it close. I'd be nervous. What if the baby comes early. They're stuck deep in the Highlands on the nc500 far from a hospital. If I was pregnant in the last 10 or 8 weeks I wouldn't be traveling far. I'd be sticking close to home just in case.
Them being in Scotland at the moment makes me nervous. Baby could come anytime.

Girl I know recently had a baby six weeks early. Baby just decided to come early. They were rushing to the hospital 2am in the morning and her full on contractions. They said it was a surprise and a shock.
Baby perfectly healthy just wanted to enter the world sooner than expected. Being six weeks early baby had to stay in hospital for a bit. Everything is perfectly good.
What if that happened to the inghams

Reactions: 11
I showed my mum the video and she said

“Look at his [Chris] awful trousers, he looks like he’s going horse riding”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Fellow cringer. I can’t watch the one of him skating out of the lift without putting my gum shield in.
The TikTok one of him miming to that F R I E N D S song like he’s snarling out some Nu Metal makes my arse turn inside out.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She has, in her latest story rant. I can’t understand where she pulls some of this bullshit from. The pictures the guy used were so blurry you’d barely make out a face anyway, not like he was posting full length photos of them up close. She’s pathetic
We're they not screen shots of their actual vlog?

So they put the photos in the public domain?

Weird !

Reactions: 14
Wow I’m actually so shocked by how they are trying to shift everything on to the kayaking man, it just shows how bad creepy and lazy are! He didn’t lie about who he was! He wasn’t rude to you ! You both really need to get ur heads out your backsides! Your disgusting parents , you are the only ones in the wrong in this, also how dare u say he can’t film without permission or have your kids online ? I’ve seen plenty of your footage people and kids in the background that would not of allowed you permission! And some in swimming costumes etc, your really are in your own little bubble, well I hope it’s about to pop

Reactions: 33
People seriously defending them on Facebook kayak page?
Pull the amount of dead bodies he’s had to out of the water then say it’s ok!! 😡
Thats what her damage control is brain wash I fam and ssnd them off 🤬

Reactions: 13
Love how the Inghams have the supreme right to pick and choose what videos are allowed to be uploaded on the internet.

A man approaching another man and asking them to keep their children safe is ILLEGAL.

However, it’s perfectly ok to film inside a cinema though like they did on 6th June. It’s not as if there are any warnings to put your phone/camera away at the start of every single movie or anything. Morons.
Or like last years epic Scotland trip where he was saying he's going to get amazing drone footage whilst standing in front of a no drone sign. 🤣

Reactions: 16
Yes hello is that the police? Listen I know my husband is a nonce but this man approached my husband and was so mean to him despite us putting our children in danger. Plz help otherwise our lawyer will be made aware. I’m pregnant don’t you know I can’t be dealing with this stress xoxoxo

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sad that all the Ifam are gonna be arrested for using photos of other people’s children in their Instagram edits

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.