Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennyhawk

I don't watch the inghams and never have I am only aware of them because my daughter went to the same school and she used to point them out. We used to see Chris the dad waiting outside school in his big black range rover looking as miserable as sin. I do find this site a guilty pleasure and those 2 excuses for parents are fair game. Seems to me they've chosen a house without taking into consideration the remote area and whether it's suitable for a family which is used to semi urban living near 2 big cities. They chose the house simply because it's a way of affording something they can show off on social media. No thought to its actual suitability for their growing children. It will make them even more introspective and sheltered. It is definitely an unhealthy way to bring up children . Unfortunately as they take on more financial responsibilities, there is more pressure on the kids to perform for content. It's just unforgivable.

• Heart
Reactions: 98

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
Hi I'm new here. I know for a fact the Inghams are renting. I have it on good authority from a friend of a friend's neighbour's hairdresser's dog walker that they have used the sale proceeds of their current house to purchase one way tickets to Mars from Elon Musk - Chris and Elon are very close friends. ETD 2024. 🪐🚀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

uwotmate

Chatty Member
I think the inghams may have told someone to come on this website and make some shit up and see how quickly it becomes truth. Well bad luck we only deal with facts .
fact number 1 Chris ingham is a groomer and not of horses.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Neck lace

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

We're putting our dying channel in a pringles tub to try and keep it alive..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Yet again, for someone who made a whole video denying being a ‘kiddy fiddler’, he sure goes to a lot of effort to look, sound and act just like one.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
Start whatever rumours you like, get a horse, fly to the moon... Doesn't change the fact you groom underage girls.

• Heart
  • Haha

specialone50

VIP Member
While the trip may not be gifted, I wonder if they have blagged free bike hire, in exchange for showing footage? I think Louise Pentland did something similar. I just can’t imagine them paying for the bikes - haven’t watched the vlog, but if they each had one, I think it would be nearly £200 for the duration of their stay (we hired bikes at Whinfell CP last year). There may have been additional charge for helmet hire too. Typically if you do hire bikes, you collect them on arrival, so if they were picking them up the following day, that sounds like they may have arranged a freebie 🙄 Really disappointed in Center Parcs, if that is the case.
I will say now that I messaged Centerparcs with a very angry message telling them how we have booked for 16 of us to go after 3 of us working right through the pandemic , one of us is a nurse who had a breakdown and we booked a trip for us all to get together , weve had it postponed I never asked for discount but have been hit with an increase in price because we chose to change to next year, Ive stated to Centerparcs that if we find out that this has been gifted or any freebies I will be taking it to the top, I also stated that their PR department need to look into this channel and I mentioned about other peoples children being in the vlogs and how much of a breach of privacy this is , I stated they breach covid rules at every opportunity and theyre looking into the filmimg on site for the purpose of putting in a vlog. Im furious about it , we would have been there around this time and Id have been straight to the office to complain. If I see gifted or AD on any part of their video whilst there I will be taking it further , i.e press etc Im sick of it now

• Heart

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Just back from a four mile dog walk over the fields and, as there was no overnight stay involved, I managed the whole thing without ‘leaving the house’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Miss Judgemental

With all that space they could have had a fancy shower with jets all around and a seat in. Instead, they've recreated their local leisure centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I don't even know what to type...

I read that vlog title and felt physically sick.

I don't even want to write out a long paragraph about how despicable a mother has to be to allow her 15 year old to be exploited in this way. I don't want to write out a long paragraph explaining exactly why that greasy, disgusting n0nce should be on the sex offender's register. I don't even want to write a long paragraph wondering what the real father might be thinking when he reads that.

Why is this allowed on YouTube? I just... I can't even say anything else... I'm speechless and nauseated.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Disney_Wolf

Chatty Member
Guys, guys, guys! I have a friend, who has a cousin, who has a brother who has an uncle who has a cat who has a fish who had a phone call from a guy named Steve said that the Ingham's are getting a HorseFishCat. Can you believe it? 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Littlelubaby and @AVeryLot The title votes were tied so I decided to combine them, hope this is ok.
Screenshot 2021-04-19 152551.png

TLDR
- Jace had another hospital appointment and was prescribed glasses. However its been a week and his lazy parents have yet to go and get them from Specsavers.
- Since the shops reopened on Monday, Lazy has been going to 368491 per day and not wearing her mask.
- We were treated to another maternity haul by Lazy, who seriously needs to sort out her sense of fashion. Some of those outfits looked like prison uniforms.
- Lazy questioned why everyone hates her and her husband. How long have you got, love?
- Creepy needs milkies before bedtime but has to settle for a glass of Crusha milkshake. Where's Mummy Jane when you need her?
- Yesterday they took us on another visit to see Pylon Palace. The Inghams have purchased some ugly grey sofas that are swallowed off by the room. We also got our first look at the open plan bathroom in the Lazy and Creepy's bedroom. Oh and the view from the kitchen will be the car and caravan parked on the driveway.

Not sure I can contain my jealousy; nothing better than the smell of farts and the sound of poo plops to wake you up in the morning... Where can I buy an open plan bathroom like this?
Screenshot_20210418-175511_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot 2021-04-19 155308.png
Screenshot 2021-04-19 155224.png

Just reposting these stoooooninnnnn images, originally posted by @Yel
172542168_4112275022185706_5867414824832783533_n-removebg-preview.png
172542168_4112275022185706_5867414824832783533_n-removebg-preview (2).png
172542168_4112275022185706_5867414824832783533_n-removebg-preview (1).png

Hi Steve 👋 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

paolo

Chatty Member
Would you let this creepy guy...

0211.jpg

Whose raunchy behavior with young girls made it to the BBC as it was so bad...

0212.jpg

Whose fondness for young girls terrified a young ifam...

0213.jpg

Because he wanted to get his mangled hands on her...and nothing else mattered to him. Not his wife, not his children, not his reputation, not his income.. Nothing mattered except getting his hands on her...

creepyhands2.jpg

Would you let this creep near your daughter?

This grotesque, pathetic, unforgivable excuse for a mother will.

howold.jpg

I fear for that new baby if she's ever left alone with him. Which we know she will be.

I really wish they were having a boy. A boy might stand a chance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Sally1993

Chatty Member
I’ve emailed Center Parcs to let them know who they have staying with them. Even if nothing can be done, it’s still good to raise awareness.

“I wanted to let you know that you have a prolific child-groomer staying at your Whinfell Forest site. His name is Chris Ingham and he makes YouTube videos. His channel is The Ingham Family. He abuses his position as an ‘influencer’ and sexually messages young fans. The police have proven that he is a child-groomer. I’d like to know whether his stay with you was gifted or not.

Please be aware that he carries around a camera and films his children without caring about other children in the background. I would be furious if my children were in the background of his YouTube videos without my permission, as I’m sure many of your paying guests would be.

Please read these articles and see what this man is really like. I hope you will take this seriously.

Kind regards.”

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

Zimmy

I was in hospital for months years ago, and it was a brand new build, private finance initiative hospital. So it was designed and built so that if the hospital failed financially, it could be converted easily into a shopping centre.

Is it possible that the Minghams have a back-up plan of opening a motorway service station when YouTube completely crumbles?

• Haha

Octopies

Chatty Member
I've heard from a friend that she's also bought a horse trailer. This is going to be another massive surprise. She's buying a horse for the girls. 🐎
Happy to be corrected but it feels like new members keep joining and starting wild rumours and we all know the family like to wind up tattle and find it hilarious so I would take with a pinch of salt.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
How on earth does sarah look at him and think she wants to breed with him. He’s absolutely grim and thats even without all the texting fans stuff.

imagine his comb forward flopping around and his moobs. He must just have a long mane of hair down his back that he brushes over 😂
At 30, Alexander the Great had spent the last ten years leading the Greek armies in an undefeated campaign, creating an empire the likes of which had never been seen, and founding fifteen cities bearing his name.

At 38, Chris is filming himself in children’s playgrounds wearing tight trousers, riding around in roller boots needing strawberry milkies, and can’t take his hat off because people will see how bald he is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Sally1993

Chatty Member
Just seen today’s vlog title - I’m sorry, but what the actual fuck is that supposed to mean?? ‘Bribed into doing bad things by my teen’. Chris, you are sick in the head. You disgusting excuse for a human being.

• Sick
Reactions: 60